Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: state reps flaunt the rules and charter a private jet for vaca to escape duty. You'll never guess which party they are

Platinum
    Load Metric
    They are fighting to keep drive through voting and 24 hour a day voting...two voting stalwarts that have been around for centuries!

Oh wait...they were only instituted for Covid in the last election?

They are also fighting people needing ID to vote, with most Texans favoring ID to vote, probably just doing this to fundraise.

These ding dongs meet every two years...do your job.

Load Metric
    Classic Libtard "Do as I say, not as I do" mentality

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    You know every one of them was spouting "stay at home, wear a mask, socially distance blah blah" probably as recently as right before that flight.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Kind of like how the Republicans have been using the filibuster for 30 years to completely obstruct anything from happening in Congress but now are complaining about a different procedural trick the Democrats are using?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Kind of like how the Republicans have been using the filibuster for 30 years to completely obstruct anything from happening in Congress but now are complaining about a different procedural trick the Democrats are using?

Not the same. The filibuster is not a "trick" and has been used by both parties for years and years.

And my point was about this: Yelling at people to act one way, and doing the opposite yourself is something Libtards do all the time. For example: 1) Mandating masks but not wearing masks themselves; 2) Shutting down restaurants and banning indoor dining, but earing dinner without a mask inside the French Laundry; 3) Telling people to stay at home and not travel, yet travel yourself with family to other states; 4) Telling people that abortions should be legal because the govt. should not have control over your body and then trying to mandate vaccines; just to name a few. My point is Libtards are consistently Intellectually Dishonest.

Load Metric

Not the same. The filibuster is not a "trick" and has been used by both parties for years and years.

And my point was about this: Yelling at people to act one way, and doing the opposite yourself is something Libtards do all the time. For example: 1) Mandating masks but not wearing masks themselves; 2) Shutting down restaurants and banning indoor dining, but earing dinner without a mask inside the French Laundry; 3) Telling people to stay at home and not travel, yet travel yourself with family to other states; 4) Telling people that abortions should be legal because the govt. should not have control over your body and then trying to mandate vaccines; just to name a few. My point is Libtards are consistently Intellectually Dishonest.
    Quorum busting is far older than the filibuster. And the filibuster existing was rare until after the 1994 midterms when the Republicans adopted their “obstruct everything” strategy.

Load Metric

Quorum busting is far older than the filibuster. And the filibuster existing was rare until after the 1994 midterms when the Republicans adopted their “obstruct everything” strategy.

Once again, my Libtard friend, you missed the point. It wasn't about them leaving the state. It was about them NOT wearing masks on a packed plane, after demanding everyone else wear a mask. That was the point. Even though I spelled it out clearly above, it's ok. I understand. You're a Libtard. The denseness is strong with this Gringo.

Comments

MumblesBadly: They were all vaccinated, numbskull.

splitthis: Offset the moron

nunbeater: offset the cunt

dwai: fix the tilting shitlibs

garrett: I actually like you, and Juno beach is kinda fancy LOL.. anyway patterns are fun

Gold
    Load Metric
    Saw a picture of these people, bunch of dorks who gives a shit? Not one of them is capable of physical violence or self defense!

Load Metric

Once again, my Libtard friend, you missed the point. It wasn't about them leaving the state. It was about them NOT wearing masks on a packed plane, after demanding everyone else wear a mask. That was the point. Even though I spelled it out clearly above, it's ok. I understand. You're a Libtard. The denseness is strong with this Gringo.
    Your comment about the masks is correct.

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210716_0908045799579446839638830.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  91.6 KB

Comments

Cerveza Fria:

TheXFactor: LOL.

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210717-202203_Reddit.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  345.2 KB

MAYBE THEY SHOULD HAVE WORN MASKS EH GIMMICK?

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Yep those vaccines are really fucking effective arent they.

Load Metric
    Name:  FCC895CE-8FA7-4F36-B817-7A69F95ACADA.jpeg
Views: 267
Size:  215.1 KB

Comments

splitthis: Telly return rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Yes, they should have.

Load Metric
    siri what is hubris?

*beepboop*

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Now 6 people on that plane are positive.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Stop scam PCR testing of vaccinated asymptomatic people, and the pandemic ends.

Split and dwai know.

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    Just an FYI but the last year of Trumps term... The Dems shut shit down 327 fucking times in 2020 using the filibuster in the Senate ironic totally as they loved it to death in 2020 but all of a sudden want it ripped up in 2021 because now theyre in charge.. and its no procedural trick.. The nuclear option in the Senate was opened the proverbial Pandoras box by the Dems themselves it also was coattailed by the provision allowing a simple majority votes on Federal Judges as well (those nominations could not be subject to filibuster)..

President Joe Biden has been increasingly critical of the Senate filibuster, calling it a Jim Crow relic and saying it has been widely abused despite Democrats using it over 300 times in 2020, compared to once by Republicans.

“After @POTUS @JoeBiden denounced the rampant abuse of the filibuster last year, we did some digging,” Fox News anchor John Roberts tweeted Friday. “Democrats used it 327 times.” Oh the irony of senile ole Joe.. He shouldve made sure his handlers checked their facts first..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Stop scam PCR testing of vaccinated asymptomatic people, and the pandemic ends.

Split and dwai know.

There was a known issue of them over amplifying covid pcr tests to jack up the numbers which lead to tons of false positives.. This is a bigger problem because its fucking with sports now.. CP3 missed 2 games in the WCF.. Yankees got screwed having several players benched due to Covid... If theyre vaccinated they arent contagious anyway.. In fact there is some evidence that potentially Covid can colonize in peoples noses temporarily and shit whove been vaccinated meaning they wont get sick likely wont spread it but will test positive potentially temporarily if exposed.

Load Metric
    One has to wonder if this Covid positive is nothing but a ruse as well.. an excuse to quarantine and keep them in DC due to the 'close contact' on the plane and not wearing masks since well they violated the FAA rules on that as well (yes even charters and private planes are SUPPOSED to require masks). Id like to see the FAA slap every bloody one of them who deliberately flaunted the mask rule with a nasty fine and its not hard to identify via pictures of the passengers.. Fuck them..

Load Metric
    gimmick awfully quiet

Comments

ftpjesus: This

gimmick: ok

Thread Information