Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trevor Bauer is a freak and a weird dude

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Just an aside….

This has been the weirdest MLB season and it’s not even close.

I am a loser now betting MLB and that hasn’t happened in my short ass MLB wagering career. I can’t figure out what the hell is going on. Look at those scores from yesterday

Is the MLB still checking for goo? I mean aside from the occasional perfunctory check when the pitcher comes off the mound? I’m not so sure the MLB cares as much now as when this started. Batters were getting hit at a good clip and there had to be pushback behind the scenes on several fronts.

Has the ball been changed again. Balls are fucking flying. I get it that it’s now summer and warm but this is suddenly ridiculous. We have had summer before. As recently as last year I recall.

If you can figure this out let me know.
    Both MLB and NBA change so much every year that you need to adjust your betting strategy to keep up. It's annoying. I'm still trying to feel my way around this year's MLB, even though we're halfway through. I'm up thus far, but not by all that much.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Weird story with Bauer. I don’t really like him for some reason, normally I am a big fan of any outspoken athlete whether I agree with them or not. Not sure what it is, I don’t root against any team or players as I have nothing but love for the world but Bauer didn’t click with me for some reason. I have seen his YouTube videos. They are ok I can watch for 1 minute befor click away

I don’t think he raped or assaulted this girl though but he made a bad mistake,

Brothers you can not have that type of aggressive and rough sex with a side piece , especially if you are rich and famous

You can smack there ass a bit but you can never go as far as he apparently did with a side piece even if they beg for it. Too much exposure

A woman who wants that is always psychotic, BAR NONE

they are insane, I am sure the chick begged for it but this is not an impulse you can give into!

He should have his lawyer write up a consent contract!
    Pipes is correct here.

When you're rich and famous, you need to constantly assume you're being set up by strangers who claim to want sex with you. The freakier they want it, the more cautious you have to be.

Look at what happened to Puig. A supposed "big fan" followed him on Instagram and met up with him in a private stadium club, told him she wanted to bang him in the bathroom, and then 2 years later she claims he raped her and she's actually a lesbian.

This one looks fairly obvious to me. The chick probably wasn't setting Bauer up, but legitimately wanted really rough sex with him, and enjoyed it. However, once she found out she was physically hurt from their romps, she decided to blame him and now wants $$$. And now he's in a big mess.

Comments

NickyPipes:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Weird story with Bauer. I don’t really like him for some reason, normally I am a big fan of any outspoken athlete whether I agree with them or not. Not sure what it is, I don’t root against any team or players as I have nothing but love for the world but Bauer didn’t click with me for some reason. I have seen his YouTube videos. They are ok I can watch for 1 minute befor click away

I don’t think he raped or assaulted this girl though but he made a bad mistake,

Brothers you can not have that type of aggressive and rough sex with a side piece , especially if you are rich and famous

You can smack there ass a bit but you can never go as far as he apparently did with a side piece even if they beg for it. Too much exposure

A woman who wants that is always psychotic, BAR NONE

they are insane, I am sure the chick begged for it but this is not an impulse you can give into!

He should have his lawyer write up a consent contract!
    Pipes is correct here.

When you're rich and famous, you need to constantly assume you're being set up by strangers who claim to want sex with you. The freakier they want it, the more cautious you have to be.

Look at what happened to Puig. A supposed "big fan" followed him on Instagram and met up with him in a private stadium club, told him she wanted to bang him in the bathroom, and then 2 years later she claims he raped her and she's actually a lesbian.

This one looks fairly obvious to me. The chick probably wasn't setting Bauer up, but legitimately wanted really rough sex with him, and enjoyed it. However, once she found out she was physically hurt from their romps, she decided to blame him and now wants $$$. And now he's in a big mess.
    I think you are confusing rough sex with the allegations in this case. He strangled her unconscious multiple times. When she was unconscious he fucked her asshole while punching her with a closed fist in the face, ass, and pussy.

Even the freakiest of freaks don’t ask for that. Please show me source data where any fetish is to be punched in the face closed fist while unconscious with a dick in your dry ass.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Exactly
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    ive slapped and choked a bitch during sex HUGE brag but if he fractured her skull todgerson i mean cmon theres spitting on a bitch asking to pee on a bitch and then theres fracturing a fucking skull ur not seriously behind this right

Load Metric
    fuck this guy and i hope vin scully pisses on his face

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Pipes is correct here.

I think you are confusing rough sex with the allegations in this case. He strangled her unconscious multiple times. When she was unconscious he fucked her asshole while punching her with a closed fist in the face, ass, and pussy.

Even the freakiest of freaks don’t ask for that. Please show me source data where any fetish is to be punched in the face closed fist while unconscious with a dick in your dry ass.
    Hoping this is another example of Druff not reading his own site b/c if he has that opinion based on the info that’s now out there just lol wow.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Pipes is correct here.

This "freakiest of freaks" came back for it a second time, and said that she was super turned on by the whole thing.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/01/photos...t-accusations/

“You want to go out huh? Mmmm,” he says.

“Si. That was a game changer,” she replies.

“Tell me more,” he writes.

“Never been more turned on in my life,” she says. “Gimme all the pain. Rawr.”

“Really? When you were going out or when you woke up?” he replies.

“Going outttt,” she texts back, according to the images.

She adds, “Now that I know what it feels like to wake up from up it though itll probably feel just as good to wake up from that.”

“God you just turned me on so much,” he responds. He adds later, “Now I just want my arm around your neck from behind.”

“Do it,” she responds. “Harder.” She then shares an emoji of blowing a kiss.

Silver
    Load Metric

This "freakiest of freaks" came back for it a second time, and said that she was super turned on by the whole thing.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/01/photos...t-accusations/

“You want to go out huh? Mmmm,” he says.

“Si. That was a game changer,” she replies.

“Tell me more,” he writes.

“Never been more turned on in my life,” she says. “Gimme all the pain. Rawr.”

“Really? When you were going out or when you woke up?” he replies.

“Going outttt,” she texts back, according to the images.

She adds, “Now that I know what it feels like to wake up from up it though itll probably feel just as good to wake up from that.”

“God you just turned me on so much,” he responds. He adds later, “Now I just want my arm around your neck from behind.”

“Do it,” she responds. “Harder.” She then shares an emoji of blowing a kiss.
    Shocked that Druff is defending Bauer here. So out of character.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Depends what you mean by "defending".

I think he was stupid to put himself into this situation, given his fame and potential for exactly this to happen.

I don't think he should be charged with any crime, nor should he be civilly liable for anything. She not only asked for this stuff, but she came back a second time for it. Clearly there was consent, even though it ended up causing some physical harm. She got exactly what she was asking for and wanted, then cried foul when (gasp) it turned out to cause injuries.

The only person she should blame for this situation is herself.

Silver
    Load Metric

I think he was stupid to put himself into this situation, given his fame and potential for exactly this to happen.

I don't think he should be charged with any crime, nor should he be civilly liable for anything. She not only asked for this stuff, but she came back a second time for it. Clearly there was consent, even though it ended up causing some physical harm. She got exactly what she was asking for and wanted, then cried foul when (gasp) it turned out to cause injuries.

So if a chick asks for rough sex after you choke her unconscious you can anally rape her and closed fisted punch her in the face causing a skull fracture, punch her in the vagina etc. and it’s fine because she agreed to rough sex? That’s quite a take Druff. Even for you I’m surprised a little bit at that take.

Load Metric
    We knew Dodgers manager Dave Roberts didn’t set his lineups. We always thought it was some pimply Python coding kid in analytics. The kid who shared an office with the Dodgers sticky stuff chemist

Now it’s the MLB setting his lineup. Should be fun to hear what the woke DC liberal fans chant.

I'm in the position of following the lead of Major League Baseball," Roberts told reporters during a press conference on Thursday. "Their recommendation for us is that, he was our scheduled Sunday starter, and to move forward and have him start that game Sunday. For me to try and read into anymore outside of what they have advised me and us to do, I just chose to follow their lead."

"It's out of our hands," he added.
    Take some ownership you faggot, Roberts. Bauer gotta love the messaging.

Bauer will be pitching in the Mexican League next year

Load Metric
    I don't think he should be charged with any crime, nor should he be civilly liable for anything.
    so ass-fucking someone who is unconscious isn't rape? just for clarity.

Comments

Sanlmar: Crystal

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric
    If she asks for rough sex and gets injured that's on her.

If she's knocked unconscious and Bauer is still going to town, that's on him.

There's a line that needs to be drawn regardless of what she's asking for....

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric

What if when she came to he was repeatedly head butting her face? Cool with you? What if she came to and he literally had put his entire foot up her ass? Cool cool?

My point is do you draw no line after she consents to rough sex? There clearly was things she wasn’t ok with (example fingers in her throat). Bauer even admits it was fucked up when he says “I’d never do those things to you normally”.

Comments

Sheesfaced:
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Bauer placed on 7 day administrative leave by the MLB.

Really it looks stupid that the Dodgers didn't do the same. He may not pitch again this year.

Load Metric
    I’m sure the Dodger wives are planning a bake sale for Bauer

Team chemistry.

Dodgers can never win.

Load Metric
    You realize the doyers are literally at the white house today celebrating a win like literally

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    You realize the doyers are literally at the white house today celebrating a win like literally
    Literally nobody takes the Covid year of baseball seriously except Druff & Biden

It was like A League of Their Own baseball during WWII for national moral.

The 90’s Atlanta Braves light up their cigars like Shula, Csonka and the ‘72 undefeated Dolphins used to do after a Patriots season.

Braves still have a legit Championship
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-02-2021 at 10:57 AM.

Load Metric
    Wildly disrespectful sal

Load Metric
    That pitch was aimed at your head wow

Thread Information