Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Trevor Bauer is a freak and a weird dude

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpiper View Post
    I think he had buttsex with her after he choked her out. Hard to see a viable claim of consent if you're passed out.

Also, his teammates hate him.
    His Dodgers teammates did indeed hate him after this. Clayton Kershaw was one of them. Note that Kershaw is a good Christian boy who has touched one girl his entire life. Kershaw knew he had a very large influence on the organization, and did not like the idea of some freaky pervert making headlines on his team. I believe Mookie Betts is also a Christian.

However, it's pretty clear that this chick fabricated almost everything. While they definitely had rough sex, she clearly asked for it (both times), and clearly was not injured during the morning she took the picture of him sleeping after their sexual encounter. It is now believed that she had someone else hit her after-the-fact, so she could make these false claims against him, either for money or attention.

What about the other women? Who knows? We never got much clarity on that. Could be he really overdid it with them, could be a money grab, could be both.

Gold
    Load Metric
    All joking aside it’s really crazy a professional athlete getting paid all that money would have that level of rough sex with some random ho

wtf is wrong with this dude? He has enough money where if he’s really into that sick shit he could have his needs accommodated for a price he could easily afford in a set up where he’d never get in trouble

You do understand the whole thrill is doing it with a random, right pal?

Comments

tigerpiper: he is an idiot, thats why, brother

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    All joking aside it’s really crazy a professional athlete getting paid all that money would have that level of rough sex with some random ho

wtf is wrong with this dude? He has enough money where if he’s really into that sick shit he could have his needs accommodated for a price he could easily afford in a set up where he’d never get in trouble

You do understand the whole thrill is doing it with a random, right pal?
    Hey Pal, dude might understand spin rate and what not but major moron,

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Still interesting to me how there was a huge market for DeShaun Watson the moment teams learned he wouldn't be charged. Franchise QB is a much more salient position than some pitcher, and it doesnt seem to matter much now.

Being weird and freaky, choking and punching vaginas seems to be much more of a headache to deal with than 20+ accusations of what was largely termed misconduct.

And honestly there's probably more that teams uncovered ahout him. He does seem like a huge faggot though.
    No one actually cares about some dude that is addicted to going to Rub N Tugs. The entire outrage over Watson is completely media generated. People actually care about domestic abuse.

Maybe it is just because I have lived most of my life in a big city that has Asian Rub N Tugs on every other corner; but it always strikes me as bizarre how everyone knows exactly what is going on, and then feign outrage when some news story comes out some celebrity got caught in one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

Still interesting to me how there was a huge market for DeShaun Watson the moment teams learned he wouldn't be charged. Franchise QB is a much more salient position than some pitcher, and it doesnt seem to matter much now.

Being weird and freaky, choking and punching vaginas seems to be much more of a headache to deal with than 20+ accusations of what was largely termed misconduct.

And honestly there's probably more that teams uncovered ahout him. He does seem like a huge faggot though.
    No one actually cares about some dude that is addicted to going to Rub N Tugs. The entire outrage over Watson is completely media generated. People actually care about domestic abuse.

Maybe it is just because I have lived most of my life in a big city that has Asian Rub N Tugs on every other corner; but it always strikes me as bizarre how everyone knows exactly what is going on, and then feign outrage when some news story comes out some celebrity got caught in one.
    I got into the rub and tug environment like 15 years ago. It is intoxicating. Getting a 20 something Asian gal giving you a seductive massage and asking at the end if you want 'extra'. Of course you say yes she was basically rubbing your balls for the last 10 minutes. You leave every time swearing you will never come back, but you do. Finally the place I frequented got busted like 2012 or so. I was lucky I always paid cash, but apparently they went after credit card receipts of the johns. Nobody ever got arrested, at the end of the day they just wanted to close the place which they did. And no, there was no 'human trafficking' the left likes to obsess about. Turns out the hand job girls were walking out the door with $500 a night, cash.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Robert Kraft, owner of NE Patriots, got busted at a Rub & Tug near me house

The local police really put on a show for that one, made a big deal out of it. They even put out the names of all the other "Johns" and a local Indian business owner was on the list and it turned out he never went there. He was on the news saying he was considering suicide for having his name destroyed like that. Had a family, etc.. Pretty sick shit from the police to do that and not even get the details right, wonder what repercussions they faced for doing that to the innocent man?

Anyways the Rub & Tug was in a shopping center near the beach, you really would not expect that to be going on there, specifically with Bob Kraft frequenting, he drove like 25 minutes north of Palm Beach to go to this place, must have been good, as West Palm is right across the bridge and is filled with rub & tugs, shady strip clus, literal street walkers etc

Agree with TGULL its a weird scene, I know Druff frequents Craigslist and Backpage ads, even going as far as to contact the women

Load Metric

The local police really put on a show for that one, made a big deal out of it. They even put out the names of all the other "Johns" and a local Indian business owner was on the list and it turned out he never went there. He was on the news saying he was considering suicide for having his name destroyed like that. Had a family, etc.. Pretty sick shit from the police to do that and not even get the details right, wonder what repercussions they faced for doing that to the innocent man?

Anyways the Rub & Tug was in a shopping center near the beach, you really would not expect that to be going on there, specifically with Bob Kraft frequenting, he drove like 25 minutes north of Palm Beach to go to this place, must have been good, as West Palm is right across the bridge and is filled with rub & tugs, shady strip clus, literal street walkers etc

Agree with TGULL its a weird scene, I know Druff frequents Craigslist and Backpage ads, even going as far as to contact the women

Load Metric

Yeah, I remember the Kraft issue. Pretty bizarre when you think about the attention it got. But I get it, if it was just limited to rub and tugs I think society would accept it. Problem is these places eventually lure drug dealers and crime. I never had an issue at the place I went to, there was just some older Asian guy at the cash register who was the owner. Place got busted eventually under the guise of a prostitution ring. Owner agreed to close the place with no charges and it just went away. I assume the massage therapists just moved to a new location but I gave up on the rub and tugs, really when I met my now wife.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Dude is cracking up.

He's responding to low-follower-count Twitter trolls like this:

https://twitter.com/BauerOutage/status/1768109673130160129

And he's just going off hard on Twitter in general, responding to every nobody posting to him, especially anyone saying something positive: https://twitter.com/BauerOutage/with_replies

He also posted this 24 minute video claiming he was "invited to Dodgers spring training camp". In reality, he was pitching for an Asian team which was invited to pitch against Dodgers minor leaguers, so he was at Dodgers spring training camp by default

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Dude is cracking up.

And he's just going off hard on Twitter in general, responding to every nobody posting to him, especially anyone saying something positive: https://twitter.com/BauerOutage/with_replies

He also posted this 24 minute video claiming he was "invited to Dodgers spring training camp". In reality, he was pitching for an Asian team which was invited to pitch against Dodgers minor leaguers, so he was at Dodgers spring training camp by default

The issue with Trevor is he became so unlikable. You are never going to overcome beating the shit out of a woman, even if it was consensual. He could have just given her $2 million to go away and he would be in the midst of a 7 year 200M contract with the Dodgers now. Instead he got cheap like Vince McMahon and is forever banned from baseball.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Dude is cracking up.

The issue with Trevor is he became so unlikable. You are never going to overcome beating the shit out of a woman, even if it was consensual. He could have just given her $2 million to go away and he would be in the midst of a 7 year 200M contract with the Dodgers now. Instead he got cheap like Vince McMahon and is forever banned from baseball.
    Miles Bridges currently playing in NBA, his offenses are arguably worse.

Bauer was just a dick. This made it easy to rid of him. Him and Urias will win multiple Jap league titles together.

Load Metric
    Bauer 3 scoreless innings versus Yankees.

Not sure how someone hasn’t signed him.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: ++++

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Apparently one of the three lesser-known accusers, Darcy Adonna Esemonu, has been charged in Arizona for felony fraud.

This chick was straight up scamming, and jumped on the whole initial controversy in order to make outrageous demands of Bauer. At one point she even falsified having been impregnated by him.

Bauer dropped a new video talking about this matter, and also bashing his main accuser (Lindsey Hill) and the two other unknown ones:

https://twitter.com/BauerOutage/status/1780338438794854527

Lindsey Hill, who has been trolling Trevor, his agent Rachel Luba, and a journalist supportive of him (Sara Gonzales), responded:

https://twitter.com/lindseyhillll/status/1780343191079641577

Note that the top video was just recorded. The bottom one was a month ago.

If you recall, Sara Gonzales actually got Lindsey to do an interview with her in October 2023, at which point Gonzalez hit her with a lot of tough-but-fair questions:

https://twitter.com/SaraGonzalesTX/status/1709711367458918657

Lindsey has been bitter about this ever since.

Here is Lindsey making fun of Rachel Luba, Bauer's agent, and accusing her of also having rough sex with him:

https://twitter.com/lindseyhillll/status/1780377976707702987

Rach- he sued me, it was HIS failed lawsuit. He dropped it and agreed to let me walk away with hundreds of thousands of dollars.

God willing the other victims didn’t want to participate in the HELL of litigation. I was the one who personally told them NOT to show up for their depositions. And we’re all still VERY close friends.

You have been in an open relationship with Trevor for YEARS, you sleep with your client for a paycheck you nasty goblin.

KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

https://twitter.com/lindseyhillll/status/1780391003632923010

Here she is calling Sara Gonzales a "miserable cunt":

https://twitter.com/lindseyhillll/status/1780766114563174528

Charming.

What did Bauer see in her?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I really wonder how these women hooked up with him.

I have to imagined they mostly seeked him out.

This Lindsey Hill chick was also known for going after Fernando Tatis Jr and Mike Clevinger. So she must have found some way "in" with them -- perhaps just sending nudes on Instagram with promises of wild sex?

I would think the worst thing you could do as a famous baseball player would be have sex with groupies who approach you online. You're just asking to get set up.

Load Metric
    I really wonder how these women hooked up with him.

I have to imagined they mostly seeked him out.

This Lindsey Hill chick was also known for going after Fernando Tatis Jr and Mike Clevinger. So she must have found some way "in" with them -- perhaps just sending nudes on Instagram with promises of wild sex?

I would think the worst thing you could do as a famous baseball player would be have sex with groupies who approach you online. You're just asking to get set up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That weird Lindsey chick was posting more evidence from Rachel Luba's social media that she's fucking him.

I actually believe this is occurring. But so what? Trevor is a single guy, Rachel is a single girl, so what's the problem? Who cares if she's fucking one of her clients?

She's cute, is loyal to him, and seems fairly smart. Good catch!

In fact, that's what Bauer should have been doing all along, instead of meeting randoms who were eventually going to set him up, lie, and demand $$$.

If I were in Bauer's position, 100% I'd avoid fucking randoms, but rather get to know a few chicks I feel I can trust, and stick to them. This was especially important given the rough stuff he's into, which can go really bad if you get a person trying to exploit it later for financial gain.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I’d plow a million broads if I was Bauer why not

He should have just drawn a line, he went too far with his freak shit

He could have paid a professional service if that was his desire

Didn’t limit his risk

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I’d plow a million broads if I was Bauer why not

He should have just drawn a line, he went too far with his freak shit

He could have paid a professional service if that was his desire

Didn’t limit his risk
    Reason why not is because of what is happening right now.

One chick came forward with bullshit allegations, and then it opened a flood of others also trying to cash in.

I don't blame him not wanting to hire a professional service. First off, I don't even know of a service where girls allow you to beat them for money. I'm sure you can find one off Craigslist who will, but you'll run into the same shakedown issue if you're famous like he is. Second, those services suck because it doesn't feel authentic. It's a big turn off to a lot of guys (including me) to feel like the girl is just doing sexual stuff with you as a job, rather than actually being turned on by the experience.

Trevor was roped in by this Lindsey chick who pretended to be really into all of the rough stuff (or perhaps she actually was), and then lied about the circumstances and tried to parlay it into a paycheck.

The problem here is that it's not even illegal to demand "damages" if you claim you were hurt by him, and you can show you're not lying. The one in Arizona who got charged recently made verifiably false claims and false police reports, so that's why she's in hot water. But if it's subjective -- "Trevor Bauer physically harmed me and I didn't give him permission to go that far", it is perfectly legal to hire a lawyer and demand he pay for "damages", rather than bring it through the court system. Which is code for, "Pay me or this lawsuit will take place, become public, and your career will be ruined."

This is different than a chick blackmailing a married athlete, or blackmailing an athlete that stories of his sexual perversions will come out. Those don't involve damages, but instead are demands for money in exchange for silence. That's illegal. Asking a rough sex guy to pay for "going too far", even if he didn't, is legal to do, and it's hard to prove otherwise.

100% he should have just found women he trusted for this, and stuck to them.

Load Metric
    He would be signed if there was no additional smoke.

Talent prevails in nearly all athletic scenarios - DeShaun Watson, Miles Bridges, any # of other athletes with DV charges, etc.

He can cry and play victim but there are reasons no one is touching him.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Puig was a straw-that-broke-the-camels back thing.

He was not performing well on the field, was a distraction, and was a constant pain in the ass. That's why nobody wants him. And he's over 30 now. He was 100% set up by that woman, though.

It is possible the optics here will force him out of baseball for awhile? Maybe.

In general, I have a big problem with a situation where a person is penalized for a sexual act between two consenting adults, no matter how it looks to those on the outside.

This wasn't rape, it wasn't domestic violence, and it wasn't abuse. If there had only been one meetup, and if she complained afterwards that he took it too far, I'd be singing a different tune. The fact that she went back a second time for basically the same thing (and texted that she was the most turned on in her life) speaks volumes.
    Shaping up to be a worse take than when he defended Roger Ailes for awhile.

Big swing and miss on this one by Sloppy. I was right all along. Above posts were from 2021.

Thread Information