Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Want to work at TJ Maxx for $16 an hour? Get a Masters in Film from Ivy League Columbia

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Between this and other threads today, I think Walt is a college recruiter.

"Can't go anywhere in life without a degree! Vote Democrat! We'll erase your debt, don't worry! *wink*"
    You caught me. Except I never said college debt should be erased. I think that’s a bad idea.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

That’s not the only reason. Nowadays there aren’t many jobs where you can earn good money without a degree, unlike in decades past. Now it’s so essential to get a degree that they can charge whatever they want and they know people will pay.

Also colleges are competing on amenities and student “experience,” like they’re country clubs. Spoiled kids want perks and that means more money.
    Apparently you're living in a different world than everyone else in this thread.

My richest buddy from my high school crew never graduated college, he dropped out while working construction since age 18. He became a carpenter, then eventually up to a super on big jobs.

Now yes, what I think you meant was that the average D+ student coming out of high school today can't immediately get hired on at the steel plant and have 40 years with retirement. But thats a different topic.
    That’s what I meant yes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

How's your kid?
    How is your nurse wife hanging out in Covid-19 wards? She a 'hero'. Fuck off, any man that sends his wife to work in a hospital in a pandemic is not a man, a fucking non-earner loser more like it. If you were a winner, well you get the point.

Not sure how the Popov-riddled brain came up with this one.

She's a stay at home mom with a part-time nanny.

Does fill in dad afford babymomma the same situation?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

How is your nurse wife hanging out in Covid-19 wards? She a 'hero'. Fuck off, any man that sends his wife to work in a hospital in a pandemic is not a man, a fucking non-earner loser more like it. If you were a winner, well you get the point.

Take it easy. Craigslist plumbers probably can’t afford much child support.

Load Metric

Hilarious from both of you. I mean, you are both grown adults and spend a lot of your time each day making shit up about people on the internet. I think its very funny I am in your head, you probably have created an image of me, what I do each day, etc.. You are more than willing to waste your time every day, yes every day, obsessing about me. I don't know what goes on every day in your life, but the fact I have you thinking about me is a total victory in life. And don't feel bad, I have many of people over the years on the last three sites doing the same, you simply are the latest in line. When you burn out, you'll be replaced.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Load Metric

Hilarious from both of you. I mean, you are both grown adults and spend a lot of your time each day making shit up about people on the internet. I think its very funny I am in your head, you probably have created an image of me, what I do each day, etc.. You are more than willing to waste your time every day, yes every day, obsessing about me. I don't know what goes on every day in your life, but the fact I have you thinking about me is a total victory in life. And don't feel bad, I have many of people over the years on the last three sites doing the same, you simply are the latest in line. When you burn out, you'll be replaced.
    I think about you for 0.0 minutes per day. You come here and you post and you’re a complete asshole so I reply. Keep complaining about it, you’re the one who looks obsessed.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Keep telling yourself that

Load Metric

I think about you for 0.0 minutes per day. You come here and you post and you’re a complete asshole so I reply. Keep complaining about it, you’re the one who looks obsessed.
    I am in your mind. A LOT. You respond to every post of mine for years, in fact you do that to a LOT of internet strangers. You need to get out. What a weirdo you are. It's called a creep.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Truth

Load Metric

I am in your mind. A LOT. You respond to every post of mine for years, in fact you do that to a LOT of internet strangers. You need to get out. What a weirdo you are. It's called a creep.
    Still no response about that kid. Must be a sore subject.

Nothing a few drinks won't fix. What a disgrace
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Internet strangers? So you know everyone here personally?

Look in the mirror bro. Nobody likes you. Fortunately you have splitthis as your penis protector.

Load Metric

Look in the mirror bro. Nobody likes you. Fortunately you have splitthis as your penis protector.
    What a very weird man you are. You and your man-friend Joe hijack another thread for no reason. I pop in here every few days, you two dorks troll for not even attention, I mean nobody reads this site, you just like harassing grown men. You two are really strange dudes. WTF is the matter with you?

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Two biggest aholes bar none

Load Metric

What a very weird man you are. You and your man-friend Joe hijack another thread for no reason. I pop in here every few days, you two dorks troll for not even attention, I mean nobody reads this site, you just like harassing grown men. You two are really strange dudes. WTF is the matter with you?
    Look in the mirror, retard

Load Metric
    TGULL IS GOD

/THREAD

Tgull speaking the blunt truth once again.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Sad retarded dupe

You keep thinking that I'm a seagull dupe stalker boy. A few of us aren't drinking the kool-aid and wearing rose colored glasses. We will call you out for your ocd stalking obsession with MANY people on this forum. Any one who can't see through it has an IQ under 75.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Who cares, fuck you

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I know who PROUDBOY MAGA is.

It's not desertrunner, not tgull, and not anyone else's dupe.

It's also not anyone I know in real life, in case you're wondering.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I know who PROUDBOY MAGA is.

It's not desertrunner, not tgull, and not anyone else's dupe.

It's also not anyone I know in real life, in case you're wondering.
    I don’t care who he is. He’s a jackass like tgull.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: PFA top asshole

Bronze
    Load Metric
    It might seem that the guy who has a 300k Film degree is dumb, but ironically, he is a lot smarter than the guy with 50K film degree.

50k means the person made a lot of sacrifices to pay as much as possible along the way.

300k means the guy just rolled everything into a loan - a loan that with income restricted repayment plans - will never cut into his monthly salary much and will never be repaid. In essence, he might have a tiny payment due each month, but he doesn't really have to worry about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by apwiz View Post
    It might seem that the guy who has a 300k Film degree is dumb, but ironically, he is a lot smarter than the guy with 50K film degree.

50k means the person made a lot of sacrifices to pay as much as possible along the way.

300k means the guy just rolled everything into a loan - a loan that with income restricted repayment plans - will never cut into his monthly salary much and will never be repaid. In essence, he might have a tiny payment due each month, but he doesn't really have to worry about it.
    I know nothing about student loans, my parents were responsible and made sure 100% of my education was paid for, I graduated with zero debt. I'll do the same for my offspring. So what you are saying is someone with a $300K loan with a totally worthless degree can pay like $50 a month and never pay it off and just die? Sounds like a true Democrat.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by apwiz View Post

I know nothing about student loans, my parents were responsible and made sure 100% of my education was paid for, I graduated with zero debt. I'll do the same for my offspring. So what you are saying is someone with a $300K loan with a totally worthless degree can pay like $50 a month and never pay it off and just die? Sounds like a true Democrat.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post
    You keep thinking that I'm a seagull dupe stalker boy. A few of us aren't drinking the kool-aid and wearing rose colored glasses. We will call you out for your ocd stalking obsession with MANY people on this forum. Any one who can't see through it has an IQ under 75.
    You log in just to neg people, so you have no room to talk.

Thread Information