Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First personal day 2

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Hope you bubble!
    Well, you were pretty close. I take 19/197. They only paid 15.

Pile on haters. 2 hours later, I still feel like I got punched in the face, gut, and balls.
    bad karma for rolling vegas...post bustout hand so we can laugh at how terrible you are

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

Pile on haters. 2 hours later, I still feel like I got punched in the face, gut, and balls.
    bad karma for rolling vegas...post bustout hand so we can laugh at how terrible you are
    I shoved the A2hh on button @ 4000/8000 when I had 37000. I ran into QQ sb and AA who had limped utg+1. 2 on the flop for a small sweat.

I got done to 4-5bb due to an ice cold deck. I had 160k @ 1000/2000 and never saw another hand. Never got lucky once, never lost much playing bad. I was handcuffed in my seat with aggro stacks stealing my blinds, then chip leader in BB on my button.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Hope you bubble!

Good.

Load Metric

I shoved the A2hh on button @ 4000/8000 when I had 37000. I ran into QQ sb and AA who had limped utg+1. 2 on the flop for a small sweat.

I got done to 4-5bb due to an ice cold deck. I had 160k @ 1000/2000 and never saw another hand. Never got lucky once, never lost much playing bad. I was handcuffed in my seat with aggro stacks stealing my blinds, then chip leader in BB on my button.
    It doesn't matter if you win or lose, the important thing is to have fun!

Thanks for the rail updates, looking forward to your next epic run!

Load Metric

Load Metric

It's pretty much never acceptable to get down to that chip stack
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

It's pretty much never acceptable to get down to that chip stack

I agree. I shoved light with around 13-14 bb and got snapped off clean by a smaller stack. Prior to that, I literally couldn't even find anything to ship in
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Searles, did someone stake you bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Although you are merely trolling me, I will still respond. I have a cash backer who has bought all of my action up to $5/$10. I dont really play that often. The same guy wanted 1/2 of this tournament at no markup, but due to the high variance of a one mtt selection and the small buy in amount, I just passed.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Although you are merely trolling me, I will still respond. I have a cash backer who has bought all of my action up to $5/$10. I dont really play that often. The same guy wanted 1/2 of this tournament at no markup, but due to the high variance of a one mtt selection and the small buy in amount, I just passed.

Name:  joker-burning-money-in-tdk.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  27.3 KB

Load Metric
    How did you convince somebody to back you at 5/10. What 5/10 game can you beat?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    By being a long-term, consistent winner. By building a solid relationship built on trust, open communication, and a willingness to learn and adjust. It's not rocket science bro.

Load Metric

By being a long-term, consistent winner. By building a solid relationship built on trust, open communication, and a willingness to learn and adjust. It's not rocket science bro.
    5/10 limit? On the internet or live? I thought everyone laughed at you when you were pining for a stake last time. Bro.

Load Metric

Sarcasm

Load Metric

5/10 limit? On the internet or live? I thought everyone laughed at you when you were pining for a stake last time. Bro.
    No, up to 5/10 NL. I have never played limit poker and wouldnt really know where to start strategy wise. Please note, I keep saying up to 5/10 because 5/10 often doesnt run where I play. The majority of my play is at 2/5, but I have free reign to jump in a 5/10 game if a good one is running. I know, BALLIN!

As far as people on this site laughing at me, you honestly should be taking that with a grain of salt also. If you are weighing life decisions based on what any of these forum communities think/do/say, then you probably should be reevaluating things, IMO. I love coming on here, tilting the shit out of people, and then seeing people act like this forum is real life drama. I guess for some people like Druff and 408Mike this shit is real to the core, but for others like me this site is merely our proverbial male soap opera.

Thread Information