Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Left wing anti-Semitism

Gold
    Load Metric
    The whole point here relies on a belief that if a certain race/ethnic group does something awful in their home country, one can not hold that against them without being racist towards that race/ethnic group.

It is an interesting position.

My belief is one can be anti-Israel yet not anti-Semitic. In someone's view, there is no room for this. I seriously disagree.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Agreed.

Load Metric

Comments

Dan Druff: lol at believing anything from the pedos and career scammers at Lincoln Project
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    It’s a nothing bagel
    Of course to you it is.. Doesnt affect you at all so you could careless Les.. BTW hows that liver of yours doing with Tampa bitchslapping the Canadiens now.. It was a cute nice story but MTL now has to play the big boys and defending champs.. The 16 Seed never stood a chance even with Price standing on his head.. The talent level for Tampa is so much higher outside of the goalies and even then Tampas goalie is better.. MTL reminds me of Vegas from 2018.. Rode the hot goalie in MAF all the way to the finals and even though DC lost game 1 they got to MAF and it was over after that.. 5-1 beat down in Game 1 was all I needed to see.. Its gonna be a 4 game sweep for Tampa and back to back Cups.
    Brilliant as usual. The 16th seed doesn’t have to win this series. It’s enough to get there and look good doing it. Many teams have had repeats or three peats.
    Montreal has all the tools for now and beyond.

But getting back to the topic. Left Semitism is laugh out loud the worst thread title ever. If you’re a racist being left or right has little to do with it. You’re racist, you’re dumb

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    The right is far more anti-Semitic than the left. Always has been, always will be. There are anti-Semites on the left of course, and they can go fuck themselves.

Any Jew who takes the ideals of Judaism seriously cannot vote Republican.
    Name:  6D0B4C9C-7C45-4EF9-8D79-E0D05A41BA21.jpeg
Views: 171
Size:  38.9 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Anti-semitism as a fundraising tool.

But AOC?

LOL Team Druff
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Silver
    Load Metric
    Great news. I think this thread can now be officially locked*

*no, this is not from The Babylon Bee or The Onion.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah file that under LOL Minnesota.

The Jews in Minneapolis tend to be very progressive, and they have forced themselves to accept Ilhan Omar as a decent person and totally not an anti-Semite. Otherwise they will experience the cognitive dissonance of trying to explain their support of Omar's progressive politics while also supporting an anti-Semite. By denying she's anti-Semitic, and blaming it on right-wing propaganda, they can feel good about welcoming her to their temples with open arms.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah file that under LOL Minnesota.

The Jews in Minneapolis tend to be very progressive, and they have forced themselves to accept Ilhan Omar as a decent person and totally not an anti-Semite. Otherwise they will experience the cognitive dissonance of trying to explain their support of Omar's progressive politics while also supporting an anti-Semite. By denying she's anti-Semitic, and blaming it on right-wing propaganda, they can feel good about welcoming her to their temples with open arms.
    JVP is a very fringe left wing anti-Israel activist group. Omar breaking bread with this group is completely consistent with her virulent anti-semitism.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  DD503AD5-16CB-43E7-B6DF-6C8EB0BB0718.jpeg
Views: 101
Size:  41.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    JVP is a very fringe left wing anti-Israel activist group. Omar breaking bread with this group is completely consistent with her virulent anti-semitism.

Thread Information