Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Its too fucken hot here!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    if i lived in the pacific NW and had some HVAC skills, i'd be going door to door and signing contracts to get AC's installed

actually you probably don't even need to have those skills, just sell and hire subs

the right person could go from broke to retired within a year or two
    This is very interesting of you to write, for a reason ill explain below here

I was not ever aware the in the Pacific NW, or Washington State Electricity is actually one of the lowest States for price of Electricity in the U.S. Now the way I learned of this, and had a kind of, wait a minute here now I understand the WHY. I learned along the way here that, some people are actually by design Mining Cryptocurrency in Washington State. Mainly it is because of how cheap Electricity is in Washington State. The profitability of Mining Crypto can be good from WA. I was myself was a little wooh, wait a sec here. I never even connected all them dots and realized that. Not only is Seattle Beautiful, and pretty when I was there it is also very +EV to be mining Crypto in Washington State. That has surprised me big time, other then cost of Miners you're Electricity costs, is your only Cost of Production in Crypto Mining. With nationally Low electricity costs Washington State is like the IDEAL spot to be mining Crypto apparently.

People are Mining crypto from Washington State big time, and by design because of its cheap Electricity costs. And well, not important, but if you REALLY want to have a +EV crypto mining operation, just buy a cpl lol chickens, maybe a pig who cares. And then in Washington State you could turn your 'Crypto Mining' farm into a 'Farm' land and get an even much bigger Tax break for yourself, since then you are also Mining Crypto on a 'Farm' and pay literally Minimal Taxes. When I realized this and connected all the dots, I was like woooh wait a minute here. These people are Mining Crypto by design from Washington State actually, and its fn genius too, cheap electricity, claim yourself as a Farm and well, you should be able to +EV Crypto Mine from that point on imo.. Now im digressing sorry. but when this realization happened and I had that 'Aha' moment realizing this is why they are Mining Crypto in Washington State and because of its cheapest in the U.S Electricity costs it all made perfect sense then. Connect the dots yourselves. Crypto Mining, and make it a Farm so +EV from Washington State more so then too.

Or then, heck just live in Seattle as beautiful as that is and Mine Cryptocurrencies LOL, easy game right =)....
    You post like Grandpa Simpson.
    You could have made the same point with 300 less words.

Comments

garrett: SOME are mining crypto in WA bc the nationals cheap electricity costs there

Sheesfaced:

WillieMcFML: that fucking steam of consciousness wall of text is absurd

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Obviously, Mother Nature has become pissed about all of that super CO2-polluty tar sands oil production up there in Canadaland. Have you learned your lesson yet?
    Lol, this fag gonna drive around a gas guzzler and then tell us what he read on Reddit
    It uses diesel, numbnuts, NOT gas. And, I drive a late-model truck that is equpped with a fuel-economy-industry-leading engine...

...not one of those older fuel-guzzling, pre-NOX-emissions-controls long-nose “hood” trucks that get about 30% worse fuel economy while slewing shitloads of dirty sooty exhaust out of their fancy-ass chrome pipes.

Plus, Elon Musk hasn’t quite delivered on his promise of making an all-electric big rig available for the truck-buying market.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Double Post
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Yeah, I've been following this. Surprisied Lytton is the hottest spot in BC, because it's surrounded by mountains, and cold air usually sinks, but something about its location must make it most susceptible to extreme heat in weird heat waves like these.

I passed through it in 2017, but didn't stop there. Portland also set an all time record with 113.

Many don't realize how bad it is for the residents of these places, because most don't have air conditioning, given the typically mild summer weather.

When I traveled through BC in 2017, most of the hotels had no AC. A few of them got hot, but as long as you left the window open and fan running at night, it was fine.

Obviously not the case here.

And it’s gone.
    Got even hotter.

Out-of-control wildfire near Lytton, B.C. grows to 350 hectares

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalne...-wildfire/amp/

Most homes' in Lytton, B.C., destroyed by catastrophic fire, minister says

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6087311
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Yeah, I've been following this. Surprisied Lytton is the hottest spot in BC, because it's surrounded by mountains, and cold air usually sinks, but something about its location must make it most susceptible to extreme heat in weird heat waves like these.

I passed through it in 2017, but didn't stop there. Portland also set an all time record with 113.

Many don't realize how bad it is for the residents of these places, because most don't have air conditioning, given the typically mild summer weather.

When I traveled through BC in 2017, most of the hotels had no AC. A few of them got hot, but as long as you left the window open and fan running at night, it was fine.

Obviously not the case here.

And it’s gone.
    Got even hotter.

Out-of-control wildfire near Lytton, B.C. grows to 350 hectares

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalne...-wildfire/amp/

Most homes' in Lytton, B.C., destroyed by catastrophic fire, minister says

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6087311
    Brutal, feel terrible for those people.

Thread Information