Thread: Britney Spears is still crazy

Load Metric

Britney Spears is still crazy

Her father Jamie Spears has done a great job in the last decade.

He got her career back on track, she made tens of millions lip-syncing.

He stopped her from marrying Kevin Federline II and made it so she won't produce another dip-shit kid.

She's not that innocent.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Yeah. I don't know if her dad is doing a good job or not, but I find it interesting the "Free Britney" campaign is just kinda glossing over the fact she was (still is?) literally mentally ill. I mean, I am pretty sure at one point she lost custody of her kids to Kevin Federline. When Kevin Federline is getting full custody against you, you know there is some serious issues.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Great take. So much insight

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The father seems like a controlling asshole.

I've tried to determine what's really going on here, and it's tough. I could easily believe that Britney is crazy enough to where this conservatorship is necessary, and I could also easily believe that her controlling dad is exaggerating the situation enough to keep her under lock and key.

Sadly, history is littered with many cases of people both wrongfully deemed insane and those wrongfully deemed sane. At first glance, it looks like Britney is being controlled and silenced by an unfair system in a supposedly free country, but at the same time, we've seen a lot of evidence that she's not all there.

Would be interesting to know the truth.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also shout out to pervert Dan Schneider, who might or might not be the actual father of Jamie Lynn Spears' baby.

BTW Schneider lost a ton of weight recently and grew a beard, so you'd never recognize him if you saw him on the street. Pretty amazing that this dude avoided a "Me Too" reckoning, aside from quietly losing his job at Nickelodeon.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also speaking of Schneider, I had a political debate on Facebook last year with "Arvid" from "Head of the Class". Felt weird given how I used to watch that show every week, and liked his character.

LOL social media

Load Metric
    shes going to get everything she wants and end up dead in 6 months.

Comments

gut: coge
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Also speaking of Schneider, I had a political debate on Facebook last year with "Arvid" from "Head of the Class". Felt weird given how I used to watch that show every week, and liked his character.

LOL social media
    I liked Robin Givens. But Mike Tyson liked her more.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

I've tried to determine what's really going on here, and it's tough. I could easily believe that Britney is crazy enough to where this conservatorship is necessary, and I could also easily believe that her controlling dad is exaggerating the situation enough to keep her under lock and key.

Sadly, history is littered with many cases of people both wrongfully deemed insane and those wrongfully deemed sane. At first glance, it looks like Britney is being controlled and silenced by an unfair system in a supposedly free country, but at the same time, we've seen a lot of evidence that she's not all there.

This is Michael Jackson part 2 except Brit doesnt want to fingerbang 11-year old girls.

Load Metric
    I would need 4dragons to confirm my guess tho.

Load Metric

we are probably never going to know the truth because a lot of this shit is locked behind like HIPAA regs, so on.

the one tidbit ive heard and absolutely 100% believe is the infamous hair shaving incident was brought about by her finding out they can test hair for drugs (aka meth) and she was at risk of losing her kids if they got a hair sample from her.

everything else, i mean... she posts these wacked out videos but a) who tf isnt wacked out from covid lockdown and b) who wouldnt be wacked out living under their dads conservatorship.

in any case, sad shit all around. i hope for her kids sake that shes just the victim of a bullshit smear campaign.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Someone who continued to perform at her level in the entertainment realm, with all that goes with it, both earns a level of crazy, yet has to have the same level of sanity to continue to perform.

Hard to believe it took so long for justice for her to prevail. ‘Merica.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Is there any real evidence that Dan is a pervert? I tried to read up on it and everything is anecdotal….I’ll admit some of the clips from shows look iffy.

Sounds like he was fired for being an asshole vs pervert because if he was fired for being a pervert…all those shows would get pulled and everyone’s gravy train would stop, so maybe it was even in the actors best interest to sweep anything creepy under the rug.

Thread Information