Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BLM activists kidnap local Dem politician for 1+ hours and make her sign demands before they let her free. Local police just watch.

Load Metric
    yes sweetheart it was so serious that democrats had to lie and claim a cop was murdered for months there there dear youll be ok

Comments

splitthis: Lol yep

Walter Sobchak: Go back to your usual nonsense

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    If the Trumpites are unable to distinguish between an Alamo style attack on the United States Government that hoped to harm members of Congress and hang the Vice President vs the detaining of some rinky dink local politician, perhaps we are headed towards the end of our democracy. Arrest all the law breaking scumbags on the left and right, but just remember that the January 6th attack was the most serious treasonous attack on our democracy since the Civil War and would not have happened without Donald Trump.
    The point is if the narrative was more convenient the MSM would be using the same hyperbole to "report" on this kidnapping and you would think it was a giant deal. But the narrative isn't convenient, so it isn't even a story at all.

As I type there is a stand off between police and a group of heavily armed black separatists in the woods in Massachusetts. Predictably, the MSM is napping this one out, whereas if the narrative was more convenient again it would be a nonstop story and we would be getting major hyperbole of white supremacy, white nationalism, alt right, treason etc. etc. etc.

Edit: The group calls themselves "Rise of the Moors" which is a name used for Muslims in North Africa, so apparently it is some sort of North African Islamic separatist movement.
    Last edited by Kalam; 07-03-2021 at 06:23 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    yes sweetheart it was so serious that democrats had to lie and claim a cop was murdered for months there there dear youll be ok

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

no there wasn't
    Beg to differ.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...n-charged/amp/
    Sullivan and any others who might have been with him were FAR outnumbered by all the Trumptards. He had his own agenda. If it was just BLM/Antifa there, they would have been shot dead before getting within 10 feet of the building, and that's being generous.

Comments

dwai: propaganda

Walter Sobchak: True

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    Local cops just watched and DINDU NUFFIN likely because this council member is one of the loudest anti police mouth breathers on the council.

Sleepeth in the bed thou hath made, xe/xit.
    Honestly surprised this hasn't happened in Portland with cunt Hardesty. If only she had the bravery to try to find some other blacks here to quasi-kidnap her.

She's too busy across the border donking away her salary on slots.
    HARDESTY OWNS YOU CUCKS.

Name:  Hardesty.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  180.2 KB

Dwai this is the de facto leader of Portland please show respect.

Also awaiting a news bulletin but I witnessed a legit shootout at the school near Rose City Park tonight like 30 minutes ago. Please get me the fuck out of this god forsaken city.

Comments

splitthis: Looks like predator
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Honestly surprised this hasn't happened in Portland with cunt Hardesty. If only she had the bravery to try to find some other blacks here to quasi-kidnap her.

HARDESTY OWNS YOU CUCKS.

Also awaiting a news bulletin but I witnessed a legit shootout at the school near Rose City Park tonight like 30 minutes ago. Please get me the fuck out of this god forsaken city.

https://www.koin.com/news/crime/tenn...portland-park/

LOL
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric

HARDESTY OWNS YOU CUCKS.

Some volunteer also got stabbed and killed at a homeless camp last night. Police interviewed the guy who did it and let him go along his merry way. Didn't even bring him in. At this point the Portland PD has probably mostly just said F it, and they are going to let the city burn to the ground. Hard to blame them, as every time they try to do their job the DA and city council just tries to punish them for it. The DA is actually going through old riot footage from last year looking for officers to file charges against. It is pretty insane.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

no there wasn't
    Beg to differ.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...n-charged/amp/
    keep begging,
    a. that was literally one guy
    b. he may or may not be associated with BLM. They both have stated that he was not involved with BLM, which by the way isn't some centralized organization. But the other BLM protesters remember him as an asshole and didn't want his energy near them.

however
    c. let's say that this guy was a BLM plant sent to make Trump supporters look like violent treasonous assholes. OK PFA PFA OK. Let's say he was.....you're telling me that BLM the organization that isn't even an organization only sent this one guy? So the rest of the Insurrectors are all Trump supporters still?
    d. also I don't give a fuck what someone does to try to rile me up. Any Trumpers that were riled up enough about what this guy said that they did damage or killed a cop during the attempted insurrection still have to own up to their own actions.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

HARDESTY OWNS YOU CUCKS.

Some volunteer also got stabbed and killed at a homeless camp last night. Police interviewed the guy who did it and let him go along his merry way. Didn't even bring him in. At this point the Portland PD has probably mostly just said F it, and they are going to let the city burn to the ground. Hard to blame them, as every time they try to do their job the DA and city council just tries to punish them for it. The DA is actually going through old riot footage from last year looking for officers to file charges against. It is pretty insane.
    Honestly, I am waiting to hear what comes from this case. Seems weird. Person that stabbed him waited with him for the cops. Guessing that kid who died might have been meth-raging or something.

Gold
    Load Metric
    When has been standing in front of someone's car so they can't move "kidnapping"? It is something, but it isn't kidnapping.

I'm not excusing what they did. I think an argument could be made for violence from the person in the car. However, I would also be willing to bet she could have got out of her car and walked away in this situation.

That is why nothing was done by the cops. lol. The woman who was kidnapped sat there and talked to them while being irritated. End of story.

Thread Information