Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BLM activists kidnap local Dem politician for 1+ hours and make her sign demands before they let her free. Local police just watch.

Gold
    Load Metric

BLM activists kidnap local Dem politician for 1+ hours and make her sign demands before they let her free. Local police just watch.

I am not even exaggerating. This literally happened on Sunday. It was recorded. The activists who did it don't even deny it. They are celebrating how they "held a politician accountable" as they view it. And as it should be a surprise to no one the MSM isn't touching this story with a 10 foot pole. Even Fox News isn't interested. And so far no law enforcement authorities seem very interested either.

Could you imagine if it was Trumpkins who had kidnapped a R politician like this and made them sign extremist right wing demands before being let free? It would be wall to wall nothing else in the news. And you guarantee every last one of them and everyone they knew would be sitting in a jail cell right now, and would be there for a long, long, long time. Could you imagine all the bloviating that would be going on about "White supremacy" and "Domestic terrorism" etc. etc etc. Congress would probably be holding emergency sessions determining whether to declare martial law and bring in the military.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Do you have a link to this story? I'd like to read about it.

From what I've seen, the left/media pretty much excuses any behavior these days, as long as the supposed goal is to "fight racism" or "end white supremacy".

Gold
    Load Metric
    I put a link to the story. I dont know what happened to it. I'll try again. I guess I accidentally uploaded an image from the last post I made instead???

It happened Sunday and just made the local media today. This is just weird. I am guessing the city of Minn made some sort of deal with Fox to give them time to spin it before going national. Nothing else really makes sense.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/...d-her-captive/

If you want the actual video of the kidnapping it is on Andy Nog's twitter (for now).

Note: Ngo didn't make the video, so save the "Andy Ngo is a liar, fake news narrative". The activists did. They are proud of it. He is just the only "media" that is actually making it available for viewing. Like I said, the MSM doesn't even acknowledge this happened.
    Last edited by Kalam; 06-29-2021 at 06:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah, no arrests, nobody in media cares.

Even the Democratic mayor of Minneapolis spoke out against this when interviewed, so 100% it happened as stated, but notice nobody was arrested, and there's no outrage.

It's black-on-black, and Democrat-on-Democrat, so of course we're supposed to ignore it. Who cares if leftist black activists surround a car of a Democratic black politician and force her to sign demands before letting her go? That story doesn't push any kind of white supremacy narrative, so obviously the mainstream media can't cover it.

LOL at how bad law enforcement has become in Minneapolis. How did nobody get arrested for this? All they got was a light rebuke from the mayor.

Democrats are so bad at crime and punishment. Just add this piece of evidence to the pile.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

From what I've seen, the left/media pretty much excuses any behavior these days, as long as the supposed goal is to "fight racism" or "end white supremacy".
    like the right excusing a whole ass insurrection because dear leader said the election was rigged?

Comments

gut: cheap, no thought response tbh

gimmick:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I am not even exaggerating. This literally happened on Sunday. It was recorded. The activists who did it don't even deny it. They are celebrating how they "held a politician accountable" as they view it. And as it should be a surprise to no one the MSM isn't touching this story with a 10 foot pole. Even Fox News isn't interested. And so far no law enforcement authorities seem very interested either.

Could you imagine if it was Trumpkins who had kidnapped a R politician like this and made them sign extremist right wing demands before being let free? It would be wall to wall nothing else in the news. And you guarantee every last one of them and everyone they knew would be sitting in a jail cell right now, and would be there for a long, long, long time. Could you imagine all the bloviating that would be going on about "White supremacy" and "Domestic terrorism" etc. etc etc. Congress would probably be holding emergency sessions determining whether to declare martial law and bring in the military.
    You realize that at least half of the people in the world are ignorant/stupid and maybe two thirds are ugly to boot. I could fill this site with people's misdeeds every day of the year. I don't because I respect the site too much. So of the millions of people in your own stupid country there are countless stories that will offend you at best. Don't try to paint others with the same brush because that just shows how stupid your are.

Comments

ftpjesus: Shockingly coherent points Les. Did you run out of liquor before ya posted??

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

like the right excusing a whole ass insurrection because dear leader said the election was rigged?
    Where is the right excusing it?

Almost all major right wing figures have condemned it, though it's bullshit to call it an "insurrection". It was a loosely associated group of idiots who went in there with no plan, because they were unhappy with Trump being deemed the loser. Obviously all of these people should be arrested and prosecuted, but Congress resumed normal session the SAME DAY.

But let's get back to this. Do you think these activists should have been arrested? Why do you think they weren't?

Do you think the media would have covered this if a group of white, Trump supporters surrounded her and did the same thing?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Local cops just watched and DINDU NUFFIN likely because this council member is one of the loudest anti police mouth breathers on the council.

Sleepeth in the bed thou hath made, xe/xit.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    Local cops just watched and DINDU NUFFIN likely because this council member is one of the loudest anti police mouth breathers on the council.

Sleepeth in the bed thou hath made, xe/xit.
    Honestly surprised this hasn't happened in Portland with cunt Hardesty. If only she had the bravery to try to find some other blacks here to quasi-kidnap her.

She's too busy across the border donking away her salary on slots.

Load Metric

Almost all major right wing figures have condemned it, though it's bullshit to call it an "insurrection". It was a loosely associated group of idiots who went in there with no plan, because they were unhappy with Trump being deemed the loser. Obviously all of these people should be arrested and prosecuted, but Congress resumed normal session the SAME DAY.

But let's get back to this. Do you think these activists should have been arrested? Why do you think they weren't?

Do you think the media would have covered this if a group of white, Trump supporters surrounded her and did the same thing?
    remind me again, who told them to show up at the capitol on Jan. 6th and try to circumvent the constitution by preventing the certification of electoral votes(which btw is the literal definition of insurrection)? Much like republicans my memory of that day is all of a sudden hazy

all of that being said if this story is as you say it is that sounds like they should be charged with kidnapping and I would have no disagreement with that

Load Metric
    OK Im like halfway through the video and as soon as the guy said they would protest at her house I was like dude you can fuck off

they also want her to tender someone else's resignation

OK all of that being said I don't see how she was confined, she was in a car and it looks like they could have driven away at any fucking time. although the camera is at a funny angle so you cannot see the front of the car. I think if she thought she was in danger she should have called 911 as well

Load Metric
    bUt ThE iNsURRecTIoN!!!!!

Gold
    Load Metric
    OK Im like halfway through the video and as soon as the guy said they would protest at her house I was like dude you can fuck off

they also want her to tender someone else's resignation

OK all of that being said I don't see how she was confined, she was in a car and it looks like they could have driven away at any fucking time. although the camera is at a funny angle so you cannot see the front of the car. I think if she thought she was in danger she should have called 911 as well
    My understanding there was police in the area, and I wouldn't be surprised if she actually told them to stand down, because like Wrench said she is an anti-police activist herself so the optics of her relying on police help were probably something she didn't want.

But based on comments that have come out by her and the mayor, it does seem she was literally being physically contained. They were blocking the car and at some point she tried to get out of the car and they surrounded her and wouldn't let her move.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Anyways, the point isn't we should feel sorry for the council person. They are definitely laying in the bed they made. The point is the elite cabal (MSM, big tech, Dem party, academia) is doing this thing were they are completely ignoring and normalizing left wing violence, much of it racially motivated, and overplaying the other side. And this strategy doesn't seem to be doing great things for the psyche of the nation as a whole.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

It was the number 2 on the city council which makes it that much funnier. The Dems opened Pandora’s box when they failed to deal with these Marxist Terrorists in BLM. Now the chickens are coming home to roost.

Load Metric
    Yeah, no arrests, nobody in media cares.

Even the Democratic mayor of Minneapolis spoke out against this when interviewed, so 100% it happened as stated, but notice nobody was arrested, and there's no outrage.

It's black-on-black, and Democrat-on-Democrat, so of course we're supposed to ignore it. Who cares if leftist black activists surround a car of a Democratic black politician and force her to sign demands before letting her go? That story doesn't push any kind of white supremacy narrative, so obviously the mainstream media can't cover it.

LOL at how bad law enforcement has become in Minneapolis. How did nobody get arrested for this? All they got was a light rebuke from the mayor.

Democrats are so bad at crime and punishment. Just add this piece of evidence to the pile.
    Funniest part was the BLM terrorists were demanding the Mayor resign immediately and even the gal who was being held hostage said it wasn’t happening. Again the rabid animals the Democrats essentially fed and clothed and encouraged their rabid political antics including rioting are now out of the barn and off their leashes of their masters and the Dems don’t know what to do now to reign them in. Like every other problem they don’t want to deal with they impersonate an ostrich sticking their head in the ground and hope it goes away in time.

Load Metric

Let’s not forget Druff there are pictures too of some supposed rioters in the Capital who in fact were card carrying members of Antifa and BLM wearing Trump gear to blend in and try to make some supporters look bad. Yes there were lemmings in Trump gear who went inside and shouldn’t have but there were also known Agent Provocateurs involved as well and very well may have been the ones who assaulted police since it already fit with their MO in their regular mode of BLM and Antifa supporters. Media refused to report a correction that the one Capital Police officer died of natural causes and not from assault by protestors/rioters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Let’s not forget Druff there are pictures too of some supposed rioters in the Capital who in fact were card carrying members of Antifa and BLM wearing Trump gear to blend in and try to make some supporters look bad.
    Yes there were lemmings in Trump gear who went inside and shouldn’t have but there were also known Agent Provocateurs involved as well and very well may have been the ones who assaulted police since it already fit with their MO in their regular mode of BLM and Antifa supporters. Media refused to report a correction that the one Capital Police officer died of natural causes and not from assault by protestors/rioters.
    no there wasn't

Comments

splitthis: Dumb

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Let’s not forget Druff there are pictures too of some supposed rioters in the Capital who in fact were card carrying members of Antifa and BLM wearing Trump gear to blend in and try to make some supporters look bad.
    Yes there were lemmings in Trump gear who went inside and shouldn’t have but there were also known Agent Provocateurs involved as well and very well may have been the ones who assaulted police since it already fit with their MO in their regular mode of BLM and Antifa supporters. Media refused to report a correction that the one Capital Police officer died of natural causes and not from assault by protestors/rioters.
    no there wasn't
    Beg to differ.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...n-charged/amp/

Load Metric
    If the Trumpites are unable to distinguish between an Alamo style attack on the United States Government that hoped to harm members of Congress and hang the Vice President vs the detaining of some rinky dink local politician, perhaps we are headed towards the end of our democracy. Arrest all the law breaking scumbags on the left and right, but just remember that the January 6th attack was the most serious treasonous attack on our democracy since the Civil War and would not have happened without Donald Trump.

Comments

splitthis: Dumb

dwai: Democrat apologist, loser

Walter Sobchak: True

Thread Information