Thread: Warning is CP3 about to get buttfucked again in the Conf Finals??

Load Metric

Warning is CP3 about to get buttfucked again in the Conf Finals??

Look at this rationally. Suns played like shit literally the last 3 games CP3 has been back and even Game 2 which they barely won was a red flag. I’ll be honest despite the original 3-1 lead now 3-2. The Suns maybe screwed now and what’s sad is thats being outplayed by a team that has no Kawhi, may have now lost Zubac not just for one game but suspect it may also be for the rest of the playoffs with an injured MCL. All of a sudden Paul George is single handed beating what was the second best team in the regular season with they’re own now big 3 of CP3 Ayton and Booker along with amazing play of CP15 (Cam Payne). This shouldn’t ve happening. Suns are literally imploding from what I see. In fact it’s gonna be painful here in Phoenix if indeed as I now suspect LA takes them out at home in Game 7 Fri night.

Load Metric
    Right hand to god, I haven’t watched a single second of the NBA playoffs.

You did a pretty good summary. You spelled out the kind of schadenfreude that I find irresistible. I think I’ll tune in if I can.

So I quickly scanned for the flagship radio station and up pops KTAR. (KTAR used to broadcast the Dodgers to greater Phoenix before the Diamondbacks). Maybe they will drop the D’Backs and get the Dodgers back.

Who does the best Suns sports talk? Maybe I’ll dial up a show. Mind you, I want tears, anger and frustration.

I love local sports talk for lulz. I might literally turn out to be be the only Boston driver listening to Suns fans on the radio.

Comments

NickyPipes: Sports talk radio rep

Load Metric
    Clippers +370 seems about right.

I still think theyre hot and cold, and Phoenix is much better than Utah and Dallas.

Another awesome PG game. Have always respected him more than most as a result of watching him tear apart Portland over the years.

He's def a notch below the top tier but not by much.

Seen all the current greats live at least twice, only Lillard and Durant are better than Paul George over all the games I've gone to.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Right hand to god, I haven’t watched a single second of the NBA playoffs.

You did a pretty good summary. You spelled out the kind of schadenfreude that I find irresistible. I think I’ll tune in if I can.

So I quickly scanned for the flagship radio station and up pops KTAR. (KTAR used to broadcast the Dodgers to greater Phoenix before the Diamondbacks). Maybe they will drop the D’Backs and get the Dodgers back.

Who does the best Suns sports talk? Maybe I’ll dial up a show. Mind you, I want tears, anger and frustration.

I love local sports talk for lulz. I might literally turn out to be be the only Boston driver listening to Suns fans on the radio.
    Suns radio is KMVP 98.7 KTAR AM is the sister station and the ESPN affiliate they carry the Dbacks if the Suns aren’t playing. Oh there was some serious griping going on tonight believe me.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    suns are the best team left moron

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Just as the games are a series of each team having scoring runs, this series is the same. Suns have to respond to the Clippers added intensity now. Suns close the series tomorrow and the Deer close their series on Thursday. Keep the faith FTP.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayo88 View Post
    Just as the games are a series of each team having scoring runs, this series is the same. Suns have to respond to the Clippers added intensity now. Suns close the series tomorrow and the Deer close their series on Thursday. Keep the faith FTP.
    Didn’t age well. Atl blows out bucks and giannis maybe done

Load Metric
    I’m glad I was wrong. That was one massive game by CP3 and the smack down laid on the Clippers was awesome.

PS Pat Bev is a fucking piece of shit and I hope he gets a nasty present from Commish Adam Silver

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    PS Pat Bev is a fucking piece of shit and I hope he gets a nasty present from Commish Adam Silver
    like one of those anonymous poop-by-mail things?

Thread Information