Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tranny Athlete Booted from US Women's Olympic Team Trials

Load Metric
    The autopsy on Secretariat revealed his heart was over twice the size of a normal horse. He had a much bigger engine. That's why he won.

Men have much larger hearts and lungs than women. Even the airway is larger. Hormones can't reverse that.

Trannies should be banned from women's sports.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the only real sane path forward is to make all sports pan-gender and then, when every single biological female on earth gets shut out, then we can step back and say 'lol ok lesson learned'.
    That'd be a "tough but fair" way to prove the point for sure.

The argument from the trans community is that "trans women are women" -- and from an identity point of view, perhaps they are right. But certainly not from a physiological point of view.

I don't really have a dog in this fight tho; it's women's sports that will be so profoundly affected.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Tranny jeopardy champ finally loses.

Was getting sick of seeing her face in the news everyday.

Comments

splitthis: His face…

Load Metric
    They will probably make "her" co-host of the show.

Comments

splitthis: Will be end of show

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/DebraDiGiovanni/status/1485035299696562178

The comments in response to this tweet are even better.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the only real sane path forward is to make all sports pan-gender and then, when every single biological female on earth gets shut out, then we can step back and say 'lol ok lesson learned'.
    For the record. There are a couple of gymnastic events were women are definitely superior to men, and I think they could hold their own in curling.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Tranny breaks female Jeopardy record for wins….hmm…are biological men better with memorizing than biological women?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...155245755.html
    I knew it plus she has girlfriend.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    That Tranny swimmer won the Ivy League championship in the 500 by a mere 7.5 seconds….almost a dead heat, on Jupiter.

And she still has her cock and balls….great job lady!

Load Metric
    50% of trannies commit suicide.

Name:  AA88307C-B4D0-432B-9C75-BB7E2C1010A8.jpeg
Views: 239
Size:  36.7 KB

Comments

Sloppy Joe:

ok25:

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Incarcerated transgender woman Demi Minor impregnates two inmates at NJ prison

https://nypost.com/2022/07/16/transg...-at-nj-prison/

LOL.

We need to give "her" an early release from prison so "she" can play on the U.S. Olympic team.

Comments

ok25: DEMORALIZED STATES OF AMERICA!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Incarcerated transgender woman Demi Minor impregnates two inmates at NJ prison

https://nypost.com/2022/07/16/transg...-at-nj-prison/

LOL.

We need to give "her" an early release from prison so "she" can play on the U.S. Olympic team.

What a dummy, if she would just pullout and shoot her loads of lady jizz on her partner she could have continued her lesbian sex for years.

Load Metric
    “In 2021, New Jersey enacted a policy to allow prisoners to be housed in accordance with their preferred gender identity.”

What an absolute hustle. You go from sweating doing a few years to hoping for it. Can you imagine how many dudes have got sent to regular prison in the last year and now want to kill their lawyers for not making them aware of this? A truly captive audience where you’re the only dude.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    “In 2021, New Jersey enacted a policy to allow prisoners to be housed in accordance with their preferred gender identity.”

What an absolute hustle. You go from sweating doing a few years to hoping for it. Can you imagine how many dudes have got sent to regular prison in the last year and now want to kill their lawyers for not making them aware of this? A truly captive audience where you’re the only dude.
    You are a freak

Load Metric
    and the taxpayers will be left holding the bag for the birth and raising of two more children into adulthood.

Bronze
    Load Metric

When I was incarcerated in La Carcel Modelo (city jail) in Panama many years ago, there was one cell that housed all the transgender women. I guess authorities did not want to put them in the womens' prison but also did not want them mingling with the male prisoners. They were locked in their cell most of the day with brief periods to use the bathroom and showers alone and also brief periods alone in the yard. (All the cells, including the trans cell) were designed for four people but housed 12 to 16.
    The rest of us were allowed to move around the gallery and the yard unlimited throughout the day.
    I wad very naive then and I did not know who was being protected from whom by locking the transgenders in all day. They seemed very polite and mild mannered but I still don't think I woould have chosen to be placed in the cell with them!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbodoggins View Post

When I was incarcerated in La Carcel Modelo (city jail) in Panama many years ago, there was one cell that housed all the transgender women. I guess authorities did not want to put them in the womens' prison but also did not want them mingling with the male prisoners. They were locked in their cell most of the day with brief periods to use the bathroom and showers alone and also brief periods alone in the yard. (All the cells, including the trans cell) were designed for four people but housed 12 to 16.
    The rest of us were allowed to move around the gallery and the yard unlimited throughout the day.
    I wad very naive then and I did not know who was being protected from whom by locking the transgenders in all day. They seemed very polite and mild mannered but I still don't think I woould have chosen to be placed in the cell with them!

ok, if you are being truthful here, we need you to start your own thread with some stories regarding what being in a Panamanian jail is like.......

TIA, PFA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

ok, if you are being truthful here, we need you to start your own thread with some stories regarding what being in a Panamanian jail is like.......

TIA, PFA
    No shit. I read this yesterday and this dude sent me down a rabbit hole where I ended up landing on this article, which was kind of amazing. Fat Italian kid who ran strip clubs in Miami with a Russian gangster and then fled to panama and ended up in jail down there.

https://www.panamahumanrights.com/po...anamanian-jail

Then from there I ended up watching a documentary about the Russian and the fat kid buying a sub from the Russians to sell to the drug cartels for $35 million . Highly entertaining. Had to look around for it and it cost me 7.99 on AppleTV. Was worth it.

Operation Odessa.

Here are the reviews for it.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/operation_odessa

So his offhand comment about a Panamanian Jail sent me down a 3 hour rabbit hole. We definitely need a trip report.

Comments

Bilbodoggins: LOL "trip report"

Tellafriend: will add to list

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

TIA, PFA
    OK I will do that. If you google "Carcel Modelo Panama" you can read a little of the history and even see some pics and videos.
    Disclaimer: When I was there it was pretty scary but not quite as bad as it would become in the Noriega days...

Comments

Tellafriend: trip report green rep

Load Metric
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Thread Information