Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry Gringos: Another Example of Blatant Racism

Load Metric

Sorry Gringos: Another Example of Blatant Racism

Cliffs: White people Charged from $10 to $50 bucks to attend an event that Black and Brown people can attend for Free.

Full article Here: https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-p...eparations-fee

The Taking B(l)ack Pride event, which will feature live performances, dancing and other activities, says on its Facebook page "EVERYONE is free to attend HOWEVER this is a BLACK & BROWN QUEER TRANS CENTERED PRIORITIZED, VALUED, EVENT.

"White allies and accomplices are welcome to attend but will be charged a $10 to $50 reparations fee that will be used to keep this event free of cost for BLACK & BROWN Trans & Queer COMMUNITY," it adds

Sorry Gringos, you're not welcome unless you pay up reparations. Racism at it's finest!

Team Libtard will be silent on this one.
    Last edited by Cerveza Fria; 06-22-2021 at 09:13 AM.

Load Metric
    This is dumb. Fox News will probably get 2 months worth of NEWS FLASHes out of it, 6 months if there's a shouting match video posted to twitter.

Dwai, please attend, refuse to pay and be the white male cis hetero Rosa Parks.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    This is dumb. Fox News will probably get 2 months worth of NEWS FLASHes out of it, 6 months if there's a shouting match video posted to twitter.

So, You're ok with Honkys getting into an event for free and charging Black and Brown people $50?

Load Metric
    Honky and Gringos in every post while whining about racism. You should probably grasp there isn’t any difference between you and queer n-words on the channels you watch. When they were chanting send them back, they meant you too. No one gives a fuck about your JD from whatever Everglades university launched your ambulance chasing career.

Load Metric
    also lol @ capitalizing honkys, like we've done anything at all to deserve that respect.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Honky and Gringos in every post while whining about racism. You should probably grasp there isn’t any difference between you and queer n-words on the channels you watch. When they were chanting send them back, they meant you too. No one gives a fuck about your JD from whatever Everglades university launched your ambulance chasing career.
    Listen Gringo, you brought up my JD in this thread, not me. I only brought it up in another thread in response to a Drunken Hoser who accused me of being uneducated. And the fact that you posted what you did, shows that you just don't get it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    also lol @ capitalizing honkys, like we've done anything at all to deserve that respect.

Listen Gringo, I usually try and show some respect when insulting others.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Beat me to it.
    And then he gets hot when told to go back to where he came from
    Give these guys enough rope and they pull a Bourdain

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Beat me to it.

Listen Hoser, YOU have no right to tell anyone to go back where they came from. You are a Foreigner. So Take Off, eh?!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Beat me to it.

Listen Hoser, YOU have no right to tell anyone to go back where they came from. You are a Foreigner. So Take Off, eh?!!!
    ]

Load Metric

]

Comments

garrett: lol...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

So, You're ok with Honkys getting into an event for free and charging Black and Brown people $50?
    No. That's why I said it is dumb.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Damn Racists.

Load Metric
    Easy peazy! Non-black-or-brown heteros should just claim that they identify as the opposite sex and they will be able to get in for free!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Listen Gringo, you brought up my JD in this thread, not me. I only brought it up in another thread in response to a Drunken Hoser who accused me of being uneducated. And the fact that you posted what you did, shows that you just don't get it.
    Oh, I get it. Any white liberal who pays to get into some queer black rally is a fucking weak ass clown. Kind of like any brown person who carries water for the same right wing outrage machine that resulted in chants of send them back regarding themselves and their family. Both pathetic weak excuses for men. I get you perfectly.

Load Metric

Oh, I get it. Any white liberal who pays to get into some queer black rally is a fucking weak ass clown. Kind of like any brown person who carries water for the same right wing outrage machine that resulted in chants of send them back regarding themselves and their family. Both pathetic weak excuses for men. I get you perfectly.
    Once again, you still don’t get it. And since you haven’t figured it out yet, we’ll just leave you alone in your dense reality. Lol.

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Once again, you still don’t get it. And since you haven’t figured it out yet, we’ll just leave you alone in your dense reality. Lol.
    The last thing you've "gotten" was a high school G.P.A of 1.5

Load Metric

The last thing you've "gotten" was a high school G.P.A of 1.5
    You’re projecting again. Put down the bottle for a while. Seriously.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric

You’ve been regurgitating right wing culture war nonsense since the day you showed up like a well-trained wetback. I understand perfectly.

Name:  51QStaLGRQL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  26.1 KB

Load Metric

You’ve been regurgitating right wing culture war nonsense since the day you showed up like a well-trained wetback. I understand perfectly.

Name:  51QStaLGRQL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  26.1 KB
    Wow. First someone calls me a “Spic”. Now this Gringo calls me a “wetback”. Me thinks you Gringos don’t understand the meaning of these racial slurs. It also demonstrates that you can’t even figure out the proper racial slurs to use. What a dim bulb. LOL.
    Last edited by Cerveza Fria; 06-24-2021 at 03:28 AM.

Thread Information