Curious how many of you old, and/or fat people still compete in anything physical?

Softball, soccer, kickball, bowling, marathons, etc.

I play softball 2 nights a week on back to back nights, and rotate back and forth between feeling like I'm in my prime (despite being fatter and slower than ever, I make the plays, and hit 2.5x my weight, lol), and just wanting to hang it up after a bad game, feeling sore as hell, and having to sit on it for a few days, or worse, go back the next night for a 9pm game.

Getting back at it after being shut down for the last year and a half with Covid was the best feeling in the world.

Being in California, there was a list of rules, but after the first 5 minutes in week 1, nobody wore a mask or gave a shit.

Hate to use the "it was normal" cliche, but it fucking was, and every guy out there said as much.

I don't want to get political with it, but locking down much of society for a solid year from anything competitive does have unforeseen consequences, and it is hard to argue that society is not at it's softest, most doughy point ever.

Anyone else still going?