Thread: Ned Beatty DD

Load Metric

Ned Beatty DD

RIP Otis

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/13/us/ne...ies/index.html

Actor Ned Beatty of 'Deliverance' and 'Superman' dies at 83
    By Kelly Murray and Hollie Silverman, CNN
    Updated 9:35 AM ET, Mon June 14, 2021

Ned Beatty, an Oscar-nominated character actor whose many films include "Deliverance" and "Superman," has died at the age of 83.

"Ned passed away from natural causes Sunday morning, surrounded by his family and loved ones," Shelter Entertainment Group Talent Manager Deborah Miller told CNN in an email.
    Beatty's first film role gained him lasting notice in the 1972 film "Deliverance" as one of four Georgia men who go on a harrowing canoe trip. He was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for 1976's "Network," played the bumbling Otis in 1978's "Superman," and had countless other theater, TV and movie roles.
    He was once hailed by Daily Variety as the "busiest actor in Hollywood," according to his agency, Shelter Entertainment Group.
    Beatty was born and raised in Kentucky, fishing and working on farms, according to the agency.
    "He started as a professional performer at age ten when he earned pocket money singing in gospel quartets and a barber shop," the agency said.
    After Beatty had long theater stints in Abingdon, Virginia; in Washington D.C.; and on Broadway, film director John Boorman selected him to play Bobby Trippe, who is sexually assaulted in the unflinching thriller "Deliverance," according to Shelter Entertainment.
    Other films include "All the President's Men," "The Big Easy" and "Hear My Song," and more recently, "The Walker," "Charlie Wilson's War" and "Shooter," the agency listed.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Squeal like a pig!

Load Metric
    Perhaps Ned Beatty’s greatest movie scene.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Perhaps Ned Beatty’s greatest movie scene.

It's scary how much of what was once parody has actually become reality.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information