Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tony, is it true. is seattle the newest member of dying cities?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

tony, is it true. is seattle the newest member of dying cities?

2 yr old video

new one i haven't watched posted several months ago

bravo, seattle media (KOMO News), bravo for accurate coverage.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...ony-is-it-true
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    microsoft, boeing, no state income tax, and a microclimate largely protected from global warming.

</thread>
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    microsoft, boeing, no state income tax, and a microclimate largely protected from global warming.

</thread>
    lol, was gonna mention this in the other thread but.....i'd say pick em for PacNW getting the big quake/typhoon or volcano erupting again vs. Miami being underwater in "x" amount of years.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

</thread>
    lol, was gonna mention this in the other thread but.....i'd say pick em for PacNW getting the big quake/typhoon or volcano erupting again vs. Miami being underwater in "x" amount of years.
    Number of Typhoons experienced in Pac West. None(guessing)
    Tsunami most likely worry.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Number of Typhoons experienced in Pac West. None(guessing)
    Tsunami most likely worry.
    OMG dig up more injuns, dick.

Load Metric

</thread>
    No state income tax but huge sales tax, like 9.6%. The Jantzen Beach Supercenter is on Hayden Island on the Oregon side of the Columbia River at Portland. It's a district of big box stores. If you look at the location it is way out of the way for people from the Portland suburbs to shop. They would never fight the traffic thru Portland to get there.

The Jantzen Beach business comes from Washingtonians that drive down to save paying the high Washington sales tax. They also gas up when down there. Even though its against the law to pump your own gas in Oregon it's still cheaper than Washington, because of the high gas tax in Washington.

And sonatine, I see you are still worshipping at the alter of the global warming god.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

</thread>
    No state income tax but huge sales tax, like 9.6%. The Jantzen Beach Supercenter is on Hayden Island on the Oregon side of the Columbia River at Portland. It's a district of big box stores. If you look at the location it is way out of the way for people from the Portland suburbs to shop. They would never fight the traffic thru Portland to get there.

The Jantzen Beach business comes from Washingtonians that drive down to save paying the high Washington sales tax. They also gas up when down there. Even though its against the law to pump your own gas in Oregon it's still cheaper than Washington, because of the high gas tax in Washington.

And sonatine, I see you are still worshipping at the alter of the global warming god.
    Jantzen Beach is where many of the gay bars are, surely a coincidence.

Comments

splitthis: You would know
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

</thread>
    No worries Gringo, I’ll just buy a house boat.

Load Metric
    I was in Seattle In April for the first time ever. In just 3 days there to me, some things just felt so right there. That I've always thought to myself, everywhere should be like this. That's how I felt about Seattle lol, and was unexpectedly sad when I had to leave, weird.

Seattle is beautiful and maybe I got lucky in the 3 days there it was 65 and sunny every day. And everyone I have talked to since is like. Yeah beautiful, but rained everyday right. And I'm thinking, actually no. Not at all, that wasn't my Seattle experience. I was impressed and there is now so much more I want to see there. I'll be back for sure sometime.
    Last edited by garrett; 06-14-2021 at 03:35 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The Dying Cities thing is just a meme and “hoax” by the news media

Cities aren’t dying yet! After “Corona” you’ll be hearing about resurgence of cities. Small town life good news story in pandemic

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    I was in Seattle In April for the first time ever. In just 3 days there to me, some things just felt so right there. That I've always thought to myself, everywhere should be like this. That's how I felt about Seattle lol, and was unexpectedly sad when I had to leave, weird.

Seattle is beautiful and maybe I got lucky in the 3 days there it was 65 and sunny every day. And everyone I have talked to since is like. Yeah beautiful, but rained everyday right. And I'm thinking, actually no. Not at all, that wasn't my Seattle experience. I was impressed and there is now so much more I want to see there. I'll be back for sure sometime.
    Those were the 3 nice days there that year.

Comments

garrett: lol so i've heard...

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Yeah bring a rain jacket.

I too like Seattle and have been there on a good stretch but it's rare.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    There are a dozen of the 6 machine video lottery parlors that Oregon is famous for at Jantzen Beach.Your ignorant ass has no clue there are exploitable video games in the Oregon Video Lottery. Never heard of Jantzen Beach being a gay hangout. But it looks like you know about it. Is that one of the spots you go to to pick up men?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    There are a dozen of the 6 machine video lottery parlors that Oregon is famous for at Jantzen Beach.Your ignorant ass has no clue there are exploitable video games in the Oregon Video Lottery. Never heard of Jantzen Beach being a gay hangout. But it looks like you know about it. Is that one of the spots you go to to pick up men?
    Sure you never heard of it. Story checks out.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Mickey trying to remember who gave him all those free sandwiches in Jantzen beach....

Load Metric

wittle waltie, I don't keep up with where gay hangouts are located. That's because I'm straight up ladies man. But your gayness and your gay friend sloppy joe, on the other hand, sure know where those gay hangouts are. Is Jantzen Beach one of those places where you and sloppy joe swap spit?

Load Metric

Mickey trying to remember who gave him all those free sandwiches in Jantzen beach....
    Now we have Gayboygut jumping into the fray. Hey gaygut, do you, wittle waltie and sloppy joe have threesomes at Jantzen Beach?

Load Metric
    Just as sure as shit someone is going to jump in and say Crimm is ruining this thread and this shit has to stop. But it wasn't me that derailed the thread. It was goofball little punk bitches, wittle waltie, sloppy joe the jantzen beach hoe, and gaygut. sloppy joe, the most worthless member of pfa couldn't help his pathetic queer ass again and had to jump in and make homo comments. wittle waltie, who is sloppy joe's cabin boy, decided to pile on. Then gaygut does the same. Are there any other homos out there that want to stick up for them?

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Power chair, power bottom

Load Metric
    This is the beautiful Seattle I fell in love with

Name:  20210403_165257_HDR.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  3.47 MB
    Name:  20210403_093343.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  1.69 MB
    Name:  20210402_113327.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  3.96 MB
    Name:  20210402_122443_HDR.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  1.64 MB
    Name:  20210402_154913.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  3.60 MB
    Name:  20210402_203212.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  3.11 MB

Load Metric
    and little secret...

that matters just to me of course and will forever but in that picture of 12th man (Seahawks stadium), that is my mother standing in front of it. All by herself (unbeknowst to her) and when I saw that picture and realized that my mother was in it, it touched my heart and now forever that picture because that is my mother standing in front of 12th man will always mean so much to me now, its powerful i think.....

Thread Information