Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tony, is it true. is seattle the newest member of dying cities?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Sure you never heard of it. Story checks out.
    wittle waltie, I don't keep up with where gay hangouts are located. That's because I'm straight up ladies man. But your gayness and your gay friend sloppy joe, on the other hand, sure know where those gay hangouts are. Is Jantzen Beach one of those places where you and sloppy joe swap spit?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

wittle waltie, I don't keep up with where gay hangouts are located. That's because I'm straight up ladies man. But your gayness and your gay friend sloppy joe, on the other hand, sure know where those gay hangouts are. Is Jantzen Beach one of those places where you and sloppy joe swap spit?
    Is that all you got, wittle waltie....? Pathetic
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

Is that all you got, wittle waltie....? Pathetic
    When's the last time you bagged a broad Crimm?

Have to imagine rolling up in that rickety chair doesn't exactly help matters.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Private Crimm has to pay for pussy because no one will fuck him. This is well established and he's went into great detail about it. Carry on.

Load Metric
    What is it w/the rural/trailer park country bumpkins guys that love any article about how any city isn't doing good?
    They always have an anonymous handle and NEVER say where they live.

DWAI will cry like he always does, but its jealousy.
    If it was better to live in the country, then the cities wouldn't be so expensive, it is literally that simple.

Mulva should be banned from starting threads, His 'all white QB's are great and all black QB's suck' series is pathetic.
    His racism has gotten worse and worse in the Trump Era, but he is literally just too stupid for words these days.
    Mulva, thinks he is a tough guy but if one person he works w/saw his posts, he'd curl up in a corner like a little bitch,
    'that's not me , I'm not racist'................I don't have a post like that.

Comments

dwai: complete idiot parody account

Cerveza Fria: City's are so expensive because of the taxation
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    What is it w/the rural/trailer park country bumpkins guys that love any article about how any city isn't doing good?

If it was better to live in the country, then the cities wouldn't be so expensive, it is literally that simple.

Mulva should be banned from starting threads, His 'all white QB's are great and all black QB's suck' series is pathetic.
    His racism has gotten worse and worse in the Trump Era, but he is literally just too stupid for words these days.
    Mulva, thinks he is a tough guy but if one person he works w/saw his posts, he'd curl up in a corner like a little bitch,
    Listen dipshit, I have an extremely liberal friend that lives in Issaquah that says the city is basically dead and it's fucking sad.

Also, quit bringing up that shithole you live in as a plus, it's embarrassing. TIA

Load Metric
    jesus christ mickey is bragging about his gay conquests as a teenager in ANOTHER thread?

druff please set up a quarantine for his relentless posting about all the prong he pulled in the 50s, its interfering with the other conversations frankly.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    I was in Seattle In April for the first time ever. In just 3 days there to me, some things just felt so right there. That I've always thought to myself, everywhere should be like this. That's how I felt about Seattle lol, and was unexpectedly sad when I had to leave, weird.

Seattle is beautiful and maybe I got lucky in the 3 days there it was 65 and sunny every day. And everyone I have talked to since is like. Yeah beautiful, but rained everyday right. And I'm thinking, actually no. Not at all, that wasn't my Seattle experience. I was impressed and there is now so much more I want to see there. I'll be back for sure sometime.

i moved there shortly after marijuana legalization and i dont know.. its hard to describe what it felt like to just be driving along and seeing a fucking store right there out in the open that sold nothing but weed....

....on every single fucking block.

like i absolutely 100% felt like i was in some weird scifi simulation. if they legalize shrooms like outright, im putting my house on the market and making plans to move back the same day.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Private Crimm has to pay for pussy because no one will fuck him. This is well established and he's went into great detail about it. Carry on.
    Put a naked girl and naked sloppy joe in front of nightmarefruad and the girl will be standing there filing her nails while nightmarefraud roasts sloppy joe's rump. No way the nightmarefraudster is going to go for some pussy when he can burn up some man ass. nighty loves to get sloppy's shit on his dick.

Load Metric
    Guys I think we interrupted the Mickey Jantzen Beach "AP'ing Arctic Spirit while sucking off some 'wolves' on the side" vaca.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    jesus christ mickey is bragging about his gay conquests as a teenager in ANOTHER thread?

druff please set up a quarantine for his relentless posting about all the prong he pulled in the 50s, its interfering with the other conversations frankly.
    Sonatard loves his relationship with the little boys so Druff, be sure to set up a pedophilia thread so sonatard can write more of his pedophillic fantasies to entertain his gay friends, nightmarefish, wittle waltie and sloppy joe. They like the little boys to but appear to be more discreet than pedo sonatard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    I was in Seattle In April for the first time ever. In just 3 days there to me, some things just felt so right there. That I've always thought to myself, everywhere should be like this. That's how I felt about Seattle lol, and was unexpectedly sad when I had to leave, weird.

Seattle is beautiful and maybe I got lucky in the 3 days there it was 65 and sunny every day. And everyone I have talked to since is like. Yeah beautiful, but rained everyday right. And I'm thinking, actually no. Not at all, that wasn't my Seattle experience. I was impressed and there is now so much more I want to see there. I'll be back for sure sometime.

i moved there shortly after marijuana legalization and i dont know.. its hard to describe what it felt like to just be driving along and seeing a fucking store right there out in the open that sold nothing but weed....

....on every single fucking block.

like i absolutely 100% felt like i was in some weird scifi simulation. if they legalize shrooms like outright, im putting my house on the market and making plans to move back the same day.
    How much do crack houses go for these days?

Load Metric

Power bottom in a power chair

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Power bottom in a power chair
    Crimm's sheer thirst for long hard dongs has actually made me consider that maybe being gay is not ok.

Besides the AIDS, who wants to be laid up in a power chair after the legs gave out from not being able handle the sheer force that apparently comes with being speared by pork swords in every direction?

One man, one woman for this libtard going forward.

Comments

gut: pork swords

Walter Sobchak: pork sword

sonatine: mickey crimm loves getting daggered by swords of pork
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Listen dipshit, I have an extremely liberal friend that lives in Issaquah that says the city is basically dead and it's fucking sad.

Also, quit bringing up that shithole you live in as a plus, it's embarrassing. TIA
    JimmyG, nightmare has a gay lover in Issaquah he meets up with regularly.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: completely fixated on men fucking

Thread Information