Over the next 2 weeks the gf and I will be driving to literally every corner of Nevada. This is our first real post-COVID trip together, and my first trip out west since the eliminating of restrictions. (I spent a good deal of time out west last fall by myself.)

We pretty much both loathe Las Vegas with a passion, so other than spending one night there on the front end of the trip to collect a freeplay offer and using the airport to fly in and out of, we will be spending the rest of the time elsewhere in the state. We will likely do the Wynn status match Druff talked about on radio this morning, though I was disappointed it didn't come with any freeplay. She will make good use of the spa credits.

We will be in South Lake Tahoe on the 15th, which is the day that California is slated to return to normal, so that will be interesting to see.

We are both part-time slot hustlers and historically those proceeds have covered all of our trip expenses and then some. (She calls them "cost-effective vacations.")

I fear her favorite machine (PVZ) has gone the way of the dodo bird though. We're hoping to find it in some far-flung outpost in the middle of nowhere.

I'll report our experiences in this thread.