Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida bans teaching Critical Race Theory in its schools

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You're at best an uneducated citizen of a cult like community, which includes racism, a topic that flies over your head.

You're old, fat and stupid but hey, how about that weather? Like you or the any other sideshow Bobs you can take credit for none it.

Actually, I have a Juris Doctorate and speak more than one language. I am in great shape - better than most if not all of the posters on this site, and I run half marathons. So, once again, Hoser, YOU ARE WRONG.

And, just like Walter, you are Boxed In.
    Oh, are we already at the "my excellent qualifications prove I'm right" stage of this argument? Well who could question that a guy who speaks more than one language? That describes most of the industrialized world except America but yeah that really lends weight to your silly argument.

And a juris doctorate? How could I ever have doubted you? A few years ago law was a bachelor's degree, but the lawyers got insecure so they inflated it into a masters and then a "doctorate." LOL

Name:  yqvoIpZWTBywzcDlLApl_j7.0.gif
Views: 214
Size:  492.2 KB

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Actually, you're wrong.

Actually, you're

We could keep doing this or not.
    Exactly

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Druff, the fundamental problem with this whole hullabaloo being raised by conservotard talking heads and politicians is that critical race theory isn’t even taught in any K-12 schools! It’s a critical analysis theory that is discussed and debated in law schools and some other college level fields of study.

Seriously, Druff. You are making a complete ass of yourself yet again by parrot and championing a bullshit political narrative that one or more your favored conservative media outlets fed you.
    Reminds me of a few years ago when a few states banned Sharia law. It kept all those folks in Oklahoma who were clamoring to covert Oklahoma to Sharia law from implementing their evil plan. It was an excellent use of time and money.

:crickets

Load Metric

Actually, I have a Juris Doctorate and speak more than one language. I am in great shape - better than most if not all of the posters on this site, and I run half marathons. So, once again, Hoser, YOU ARE WRONG.

Oh, are we already at the "my excellent qualifications prove I'm right" stage of this argument? Well who could question that a guy who speaks more than one language? That describes most of the industrialized world except America but yeah that really lends weight to your silly argument.

And a juris doctorate? How could I ever have doubted you? A few years ago law was a bachelor's degree, but the lawyers got insecure so they inflated it into a masters and then a "doctorate." LOL

Well, I wasn't saying having my Degree proved me correct in my discussion with you. I was merely responding to the Drunk Hoser who said I was Fat and Uneducated. I guess I should know better than to respond Drunk Hosers.

And I got my Juris doctorate back in 1992, more than a few years ago, so you're timing is a bit off.

Comments

dwai: dunking on Walter Sobchak

Walter Sobchak: I do respect education, don't get me wrong
    Last edited by Cerveza Fria; 06-16-2021 at 09:51 AM.

Load Metric
    is Cerveza Fria also NickyPipes??

Load Metric

kinda like Dr Jill Biden esquire the third?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    is Cerveza Fria also NickyPipes??

NO, I'm much too modest to sunbathe my balls.

Load Metric

Druff, the fundamental problem with this whole hullabaloo being raised by conservotard talking heads and politicians is that critical race theory isn’t even taught in any K-12 schools! It’s a critical analysis theory that is discussed and debated in law schools and some other college level fields of study.

Seriously, Druff. You are making a complete ass of yourself yet again by parrot and championing a bullshit political narrative that one or more your favored conservative media outlets fed you.
    Reminds me of a few years ago when a few states banned Sharia law. It kept all those folks in Oklahoma who were clamoring to covert Oklahoma to Sharia law from implementing their evil plan. It was an excellent use of time and money.

:crickets
    The GOP is hardpressed to distract voters from the economic challenges most of them face because of the Republicans’ (and their conservative allies among the Democrats) decades-long rigging of the economy to favor the rich and super-rich.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Badly

Here's an example of Critical Race Theory being taught in a school: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...in-our-schools

Before you say, "Well, it's a private school", the point is that it is indeed being taught, and it's just a matter of time before it spreads and becomes commonplace in curriculums in woke cities.

And before you say, "That's not exact Critical Race Theory", nobody cares if the teachings meet the exact definitions of CRT. The point is that left wing opinion of racial issues/politics should not be taught as fact to schoolchildren. This Florida law ensures that it won't happen.

When you see a problem coming, it's good to prevent it, rather than waiting for it to occur and then trying to reverse/fix it.

Think of it like the COVID vaccine. In this case, Florida is vaccinating themselves against terrible left wing propaganda taught to school kids.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Badly

Here's an example of Critical Race Theory being taught in a school: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...in-our-schools

Before you say, "Well, it's a private school", the point is that it is indeed being taught, and it's just a matter of time before it spreads and becomes commonplace in curriculums in woke cities.

And before you say, "That's not exact Critical Race Theory", nobody cares if the teachings meet the exact definitions of CRT. The point is that left wing opinion of racial issues/politics should not be taught as fact to schoolchildren. This Florida law ensures that it won't happen.

When you see a problem coming, it's good to prevent it, rather than waiting for it to occur and then trying to reverse/fix it.

Think of it like the COVID vaccine. In this case, Florida is vaccinating themselves against terrible left wing propaganda taught to school kids.
    Once upon a time, "the races are equal" was radical left wing opinion.

Load Metric

Here’s a detailed primer on critical race theory (CRT) from the American Bar Association.

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/c...l-race-theory/

While I can’t speak to whether a proper application of critical race theory is responsible for that private school’s policies, I can say that the legal scholar who coined the term was grammatically playing fast-and-loose with how he describe it as stated here from that ABA article:

Crenshaw—who coined the term “CRT”—notes that CRT is not a noun, but a verb [emphasis added]. It cannot be confined to a static and narrow definition but is considered to be an evolving and malleable practice.

Why? Because “critical race THEORY” is clearly a noun phrase. Regardless of whether static or evolving, “theory” is a noun, NOT a verb! One does NOT say “Schools should not critical race theory!” They say “Schools should USE/TEACH critical race theory”. In contrast, “theorize” is a verb. And accordingly, the corresponding verb phrase, and hyphenated, mind you, would be “to critical-race-theorize”.

Of course, I could be relying upon my obvious white privilege here to try to impose a racism-perpetuating rule set rooted in the millenium-plus Anglo-Saxon origins of the English language in critiquing that legal scholar’s characterization of the grammatical nature of the phrase “critical race theory”. Could someone who isn’t white help me put here?
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-17-2021 at 07:25 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Here’s a detailed primer on critical race theory (CRT) from the American Bar Association.

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/c...l-race-theory/

While I can’t speak to whether a proper application of critical race theory is responsible for that private school’s policies, I can say that the legal scholar who coined the term was grammatically playing fast-and-loose with how he describe it as stated here from that ABA article:

Crenshaw—who coined the term “CRT”—notes that CRT is not a noun, but a verb [emphasis added]. It cannot be confined to a static and narrow definition but is considered to be an evolving and malleable practice.

Why? Because “critical race THEORY” is clearly a noun phrase. Regardless of whether static or evolving, “theory” is a noun, NOT a verb! One does NOT say “Schools should not critical race theory!” They say “Schools should USE/TEACH critical race theory”. In contrast, “theorize” is a verb. And accordingly, the corresponding verb phrase, and hyphenated, mind you, would be “to critical-race-theorize”.

Of course, I could be relying upon my obvious white privilege here to try to impose a racism-perpetuating rule set rooted in the millenium-plus Anglo-Saxon origins of the English language in critiquing that legal scholar’s characterization of the grammatical nature of the phrase “critical race theory”. Could someone who isn’t white help me put here?
    shut up fag

Load Metric
    "Critical Race Theory is not merely the teaching of the history of racism in America. That's obviously something which needs to be taught. Instead, it goes one step further, and teaches children that America is still very racist, and that racism is embedded in all of its systems to put minorities (especially black people) at a disadvantage." -Druff

And they are totally wrong, right? This happened in the year 2021.

NFL to halt 'race-norming,' review Black claims in $1 billion concussion settlement

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ion-settlement

Comments

Cerveza Fria: You are an insufferable race baiting cunt

MumblesBadly: Countering the conservotard red rep
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Sloppy remembers the 8th grade well. It was the year he was finally old enough to get in the gay bars.
    Officially time to create Mickeycrimm's Gay Fantasies Containment Thread.

Druff let one racist unstable lunatic cuck him all.over the board for several months, let's hope he's learned his lesson.

Again this rolling flaming faggot is derailing threads with sick fantasies, this time dreaming of minors entering his world of dicks and balls?

Would be incredibly troubling if you could still walk more than five feet without wheezing. Surely any able bodied teenager can outpace that crumbling power chair.
    sloppy joe is once again projecting his homosexual fantasies onto PFA. The kid just can't help himself.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: WOAT
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

Officially time to create Mickeycrimm's Gay Fantasies Containment Thread.

Druff let one racist unstable lunatic cuck him all.over the board for several months, let's hope he's learned his lesson.

Again this rolling flaming faggot is derailing threads with sick fantasies, this time dreaming of minors entering his world of dicks and balls?

Would be incredibly troubling if you could still walk more than five feet without wheezing. Surely any able bodied teenager can outpace that crumbling power chair.
    sloppy joe is once again projecting his homosexual fantasies onto PFA. The kid just can't help himself.
    LOL, take a handful of those winning quarters and buy a book faggot - your intellectual limitations far outweigh the physical ones.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Diamond
    Load Metric
    CRT is a vessel used to promote anti-Semitism. End of story.

Load Metric

huge if true
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    MEANWHILE TINES GOT SOPRANOS S5 TANNING ITS BALLS UNDER THE LIGHT ON THE FRONT STOOP.

Load Metric

And here's wittle waltie backing up limitles stupid attack on Fria. Limitles is a mental midget and so are you, waltie.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: hello again

Load Metric

LOL, take a handful of those winning quarters and buy a book faggot - your intellectual limitations far outweigh the physical ones.
    ask your boss for a 35 cent an hour raise, homo.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: only homo here is you and bottomfaggot

Thread Information