Thread: Uncle Tom

Gold
    Load Metric

Uncle Tom

So despite the fact I live in LA County and lived in the city itself for 10 years, I now avoid the city itself like the plague. It is just real dirty and congested, with homeless people everywhere. It just isn't for me.

Anyways, I had to go into the city a couple days ago and saw the following billboard, and it kind of blew me away. I am sure the director of this "film" is black so I guess that makes it ok. But it is pretty amazing how blatantly racist the left is against black people who don't follow the official narrative. The left really has become a racist ideology, and doesn't even try to hide it. The emperor is strolling around naked, for all to see.

Name:  EiDv-dhUcAA3OGo.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  63.9 KB

Load Metric
    kalem why do you feel this odd compulsion to tell us how you couldnt handle LA like every few months?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    So despite the fact I live in LA County and lived in the city itself for 10 years, I now avoid the city itself like the plague. It is just real dirty and congested, with homeless people everywhere. It just isn't for me.

Anyways, I had to go into the city a couple days ago and saw the following billboard, and it kind of blew me away. I am sure the director of this "film" is black so I guess that makes it ok. But it is pretty amazing how blatantly racist the left is against black people who don't follow the official narrative. The left really has become a racist ideology, and doesn't even try to hide it. The emperor is strolling around naked, for all to see.

Name:  EiDv-dhUcAA3OGo.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  63.9 KB

Confirmed idiot. You cannot undue this

Thread Information