Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How to Live the Knockout Nick Pipes Lifestyle

Gold
    Load Metric
    This morning as the sun came up over a rainy morning on Miami Beach I saw dolphins jumping in the Intracoastal while standing naked on a 26th floor balcony after being sucked dry by a big booty blonde wearing nothing but a red thong.

Few

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Summer is heating up.

Have you been sunning your balls? If so, what benefits have you experience?

I am seriously considering in a few months going down to South Florida and knocking the shit out of you. I just had surgery on my rotator cuff otherwise I would be down there now to have a conversation.

You keep talking about this big booty blonde in your kitchen and and am sure it exists, but its a dude with dyed corn rows.

GTFO.
    This is next level shit. Guys dupes are fighting each other now.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: No kidding
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Always love seeing a welching drunk driver think they know what’s going on when they don’t have a clue!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Sometimes I like to drive through different areas just to see what it’s like.

I enjoy stopping in random small towns in the US and spending a night. Road man.

Do you know what I mean?

Have you ever driven through Central Florida? I drive through the towns and wonder, what do these people do for a living? How do they make money?

Sometimes I consider renting an apartment there, just to spend random nights or weeks. Would I like it?

Load Metric
    This morning as the sun came up over a rainy morning on Miami Beach I saw dolphins jumping in the Intracoastal while standing naked on a 26th floor balcony after being sucked dry by a big booty blonde wearing nothing but a red thong.

Few
    I object to her wearing anything.

Comments

NickyPipes: Try it brother your opinion may change

GrenadaRoger: ^ right, abates the smell of queefs

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    It has been rainy for numerous days in a row, not ideal for sunning

In this type of scenario, it’s very important to add additional daily combat training to your routine

Instead of 8 rounds on the heavy bag, go 12. Add sparring.

Nick Pipes Bare Minimum Daily Requirements:

500 Push Ups
    1,000 Sit Ups
    50 Pull Ups
    8 3-minute rounds on the heavy bag

Pipes is aware many of you are “out of shape” so start here:

50 Push Ups
    100 sit ups
    10 pull ups
    6 2-minutes round on the heavy bag.

If Druff can complete this workout in 30 minutes Pipes will fund the first annual Nick Pipes PFA Freeroll

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol most guys can't even do the "start"

Load Metric

In this type of scenario, it’s very important to add additional daily combat training to your routine

500 Push Ups
    1,000 Sit Ups
    50 Pull Ups

50 Push Ups
    100 sit ups
    10 pull ups

If Druff can complete this workout in 30 minutes Pipes will fund the first annual Nick Pipes PFA Freeroll
    Name:  b2fe9aac9cef1b1803ed5ffcc7b3eafcb3-american-psycho-hip-stretch.2x.h473.w710.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  75.6 KB

GUY IS GOD

Comments

NickyPipes: My man

Load Metric

I enjoy stopping in random small towns in the US and spending a night. Road man.

Do you know what I mean?

Have you ever driven through Central Florida? I drive through the towns and wonder, what do these people do for a living? How do they make money?

Sometimes I consider renting an apartment there, just to spend random nights or weeks. Would I like it?
    Not a lot going on in alligator alley. When Cracker Barrel is your “night out” it’s hard to have a very exciting life.

You sound well traveled. Where are your favorite destinations? Where you headed too next?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Do you know what I mean?

Not a lot going on in alligator alley. When Cracker Barrel is your “night out” it’s hard to have a very exciting life.

You sound well traveled. Where are your favorite destinations? Where you headed too next?
    I have been to a lot of random places, I like places in North Africa like Morocco and Egypt, I also like Dubai a lot but I do business in these places so I have a very nice business type experience compared to like random travel by yourself without knowing anyone

I have mainly been staying in Florida for last year or so because of Corona essentially ending this type of overseas business travel especially when it’s no essential at all to meet in person. Some I will go to the north east for some business meetings then later this year off to dubia Morocco Bangkok and Manila for some business

Gold
    Load Metric
    I’ll tell you my top place in Florida right now is Ocean Key Resort in Key West

Fellas it’s a nice place to bring a lady for a night or two especially if you get a suite overlooking the water

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I’ll tell you my top place in Florida right now is Ocean Key Resort in Key West

Fellas it’s a nice place to bring a lady for a night or two especially if you get a suite overlooking the water
    You”ve never been out of Florida. Jacksonville
    I’ll cut everything you own

Comments

NickyPipes: It’s going to be ok pal, keep your head up

Gold
    Load Metric
    Anyways so I got tired of Bangkok quick, you don’t need an extended stay there to get the point. Better to use BKK as a “central hub” for your travels

So I knew I wanted to go to Chiang Mai in North as some guys I knew on a poker forum lived there and told me exactly what I wanted to here: cheap but nice living, good food, easy backpack chicks , etc

Basically I asked some people at a bar if they had been there and they had and liked it. They said you could take an overnight bus there, so I decided to do that the next night

Booked a ticket it’s like $20. Long ride, like 10 hours or something

When I got there I met up with some fellas that played poker

One of them said he lived in a place that was basically a hotel but apartments you could rent monthly. Sounded perfect to me as fully furnished, AC, don’t cook anyways. I decided to get a month

I liked it their, but I had read “the beach” by Alex Garland on the bus ride up and that really resonated with me at that age so very soon after arrival I said “what’s pipes doing in the mountains when the beach is only a few hours away”

I also realized that I didn’t exactly fit in with the poker grinders there. Well I did and I liked them but their aspiration was to grind low stakes online and live cheap in Thailand, that was it. Not me

While there I took some fun moto bike tours in the mountains, there’s a lot of day & multi day trips you can take in that area that is very scenic

But it was quickly time to move on, my months room was coming up and Air Asia had a discount on flight to Krabi

Load Metric

500 Push Ups
    1,000 Sit Ups
    50 Pull Ups

50 Push Ups
    100 sit ups
    10 pull ups

You can give him 30 days, and still not going to happen.

Comments

NickyPipes: Probably right!

Gold
    Load Metric
    You may be wondering how Nick Pipes got his name?

Muay Thai

Coach said when I elbow my opponents it’s like they got hit by a pipe

Elbows like pipes, one knock you’re out cold

Load Metric

Do you know what I mean?

Next stop Willoughby

Load Metric
    Does Pipes think a second passport and loose diamonds in the home safe is part of a well rounded financial plan?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Does Pipes think a second passport and loose diamonds in the home safe is part of a well rounded financial plan?
    Brother I wish I a second passport but there’s no realistic path for that other than paying some shithole a bunch of money. Did consider the live in Puerto Rico thing for the business tax breaks but never sent for it. Have a lot of associates who do the PR thing and it seems great, been there to visit them and it’s a nice life

Yes Nick Pipes has many diamonds and jewels, they are guarded 24/7 by the dingos

Gold
    Load Metric
    The sun has been fantastic the last few days. It’s been a rainy last few weeks so the sun is appreciated.

After a few days of no sunning, once you are back at it you feel unbelievably invigorated, it’s like injecting jet fuel. I can not be stopped. It provides such a testosterone fueled energy boost that I find myself pacing back and forth in my office like a caged lion. The look in my eye can terrify even the toughest sailor. A man on a mission.

Do you understand how violent a sparring session is after 30 minutes of sunning your balls in the south Florida heat?

It’s on the road again for Nick Pipes this weekend. Heading north to meet a North African associate. Prior to Corona, I was spending a month or two every year in a village by the sea in Morocco with him handling various business. We have been all over the Middle East and some other random places like India and Philippines. Corona put a damper on that but for our business the travel is not essential more icing on the cake

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The sun has been fantastic the last few days. It’s been a rainy last few weeks so the sun is appreciated.

After a few days of no sunning, once you are back at it you feel unbelievably invigorated, it’s like injecting jet fuel. I can not be stopped. It provides such a testosterone fueled energy boost that I find myself pacing back and forth in my office like a caged lion. The look in my eye can terrify even the toughest sailor. A man on a mission.

Do you understand how violent a sparring session is after 30 minutes of sunning your balls in the south Florida heat?

It’s on the road again for Nick Pipes this weekend. Heading north to meet a North African associate. Prior to Corona, I was spending a month or two every year in a village by the sea in Morocco with him handling various business. We have been all over the Middle East and some other random places like India and Philippines. Corona put a damper on that but for our business the travel is not essential more icing on the cake
    You’re gay, so what?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother I appreciate your feedback, thank you

Thread Information