Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
The sun has been fantastic the last few days. It’s been a rainy last few weeks so the sun is appreciated.

After a few days of no sunning, once you are back at it you feel unbelievably invigorated, it’s like injecting jet fuel. I can not be stopped. It provides such a testosterone fueled energy boost that I find myself pacing back and forth in my office like a caged lion. The look in my eye can terrify even the toughest sailor. A man on a mission.

Do you understand how violent a sparring session is after 30 minutes of sunning your balls in the south Florida heat?

It’s on the road again for Nick Pipes this weekend. Heading north to meet a North African associate. Prior to Corona, I was spending a month or two every year in a village by the sea in Morocco with him handling various business. We have been all over the Middle East and some other random places like India and Philippines. Corona put a damper on that but for our business the travel is not essential more icing on the cake
You’re gay, so what?
The punishment for gay sex in Morocco is 3 years in jail. It’s that element of danger that makes it so exciting for him.