A lot of guys on the forum have been filling my inbox with questions about my lifestyle, so I made this thread to fill everyone in on how to live the “Knockout Nick Pipes Lifestyle”

1) wake up 5 AM, Pipes conducts international business and manages a team in Asia, Europe, Africa and the US. Out of bed immediately to the 27” MacBook in the “back office”. Immediately respond to all messages, emails and requests. The business has usually produced around $2,000 PROFIT by this hour.

2) After completing pending tasks, time to hit the heavy bag. Pipes obviously is a member of the local boxing gym, but chooses to do 8 rounds on the heavy bag in his garage. Why? This alerts the neighbors that Pipes means business and that a dominant male capable of extreme physical violence is in the vicinity. Every adult male should be completing the Bas Rutten 3 minute round heavy bag work out daily.

3) Shower, followed by either a BANG ENERGY or double shot of expresso. NO BREAKFAST

4) back to work for hours! Nonstop, no breaks. Making calls, cutting deals and collecting checks. Pipes takes his call while aggressively pacing his massive office, like a predator, never sitting like a passive dweeb. This is high level business, no jokes!

5) by mid to late afternoon, the workflow has lightened up. Pipes heads to the local Athletic Club for a heavy lifting session, followed by a sauna and dip in the cool pool. One back at the estate, sun balls in the back yard for 15 - 30 minutes

6) shower back to work for 2-3 hours of business dealing with “associates” on the West Coast

7) Dinner of RAW RED MEAT, absolutely no vegetables

8) BACK TO BUSINESS, Rays game on the TV in the office

9) Fuck a big booty blonde or have her suck Pipes Pipe

10) check business, see what numbers are coming in overnight and how the outlook is for the next day

Do you understand? Yes or no?