Thread: Druff, can you tell jsearless and 4bet not to post in my college FB thread. Tx.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Druff, can you tell jsearless and 4bet not to post in my college FB thread. Tx.

I don't mind trolling as long as it stays on topic, but these guys will just start some off topic flame war and destroy the thread. BCR has a college football thread, so they are free to post in that one, but I would appreciate if they stay out of my locks thread.

Load Metric
    Keeping them out of threads? That's fucking dumb, there is only one real solution to this problem. Permaban

Load Metric
    Did searles even post in that thread?
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Did searles even post in that thread?
    Not yet, I would say the risk is 95% plus though given the subject matter. Hopefully this post will knock those odds down a little, and who knows, maybe Druff will accept my request and muzzle him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I don't mind trolling as long as it stays on topic, but these guys will just start some off topic flame war and destroy the thread. BCR has a college football thread, so they are free to post in that one, but I would appreciate if they stay out of my locks thread.
    All i did was comment on hockey guy saying you are the worst handicapper alive, which i agree with
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Fwiw, if you had politely asked me via PM to not fag up your thread, I promise you that I would not have done so.

Now that you decided to go this route, which is extremely juvenile and reeks of you just wanting to antagonize me, Im going to post in your thread. Im going to stay on topic, im not going to start any troll war or even partake in one, but im going to post there. To my knowledge, there are no private threads here. If I am admonished by Druff for posting germane topics in your thread, I will proceed from there.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Fwiw, if you had politely asked me via PM to not fag up your thread, I promise you that I would not have done so.

Now that you decided to go this route, which is extremely juvenile and reeks of you just wanting to antagonize me, Im going to post in your thread. Im going to stay on topic, im not going to start any troll war or even partake in one, but im going to post there. To my knowledge, there are no private threads here. If I am admonished by Druff for posting germane topics in your thread, I will proceed from there.

If everyone had to PM you to not fag up their thread you would have the same amount of PM's as threads.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Well, he posted once and was completely on topic, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now. But please, no discussions about whether Michigan or Ohio St were better in the early 1900's. Lets save that for the BCR thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

If everyone had to PM you to not fag up their thread you would have the same amount of PM's as threads.

Load Metric

Put in the thread topic to stay out. LLL did that to me once and I respected his wishes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Put in the thread topic to stay out. LLL did that to me once and I respected his wishes.

LLL is a his ?
    Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 09-02-2012 at 12:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Thread Information