Thread: New York private school showing video to 6-year-olds to teach them about masturbation

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

New York private school showing video to 6-year-olds to teach them about masturbation

You may have heard about this. However, despite what you may think, this isn't a new video. It was made in early 2019 by "AMAZE Parents", and has been available on YouTube for over 2 years.

It has recently made headlines when it was discovered that a teacher at a New York private school was actually showing it to kids.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-graders.html

Judith Ang Fonte, a teacher at the school, has been showing the videos to kids as young as 6.

A pretty full report on the matter at Dalton School, where this took place, is on the Daily Mail (where else?): https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-graders.html

It seems like a lot of these NY private schools tend to be full of bizarre far-left propaganda and dangerous/inappropriate lessons. Why does anyone send their kids to places like these, and then act shocked when they find this stuff?

Pretty outrageous that such a curriculum isn't cleared with parents first, before presenting it to kids.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You may have heard about this. However, despite what you may think, this isn't a new video. It was made in early 2019 by "AMAZE Parents", and has been available on YouTube for over 2 years.

It has recently made headlines when it was discovered that a teacher at a New York private school was actually showing it to kids.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-graders.html

Judith Ang Fonte, a teacher at the school, has been showing the videos to kids as young as 6.

A pretty full report on the matter at Dalton School, where this took place, is on the Daily Mail (where else?): https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-graders.html

It seems like a lot of these NY private schools tend to be full of bizarre far-left propaganda and dangerous/inappropriate lessons. Why does anyone send their kids to places like these, and then act shocked when they find this stuff?

Pretty outrageous that such a curriculum isn't cleared with parents first, before presenting it to kids.
    You are a such a sucker. Everything in that article was unsubstantiated. But you take the left’s are demons position.
    What an idiot you are. You’re sick

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's another video aimed at little children, explaining penises going into vaginas to create them.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    if someone showed me this video i wouldn't have whopper style char burns on my substantial penis

Load Metric
    Absolutely nothing wrong with either of those videos. It's healthy for children to know the truth about these things, at a level they can understand, and those videos are a great way to tell children the truth. It's ok to explore your own body but do it in private. Perfect.

Children who get honest sex ed at the age they typically become curious about it have far lower rates of teen pregnancy, STDs, abusive dating and depression. The evidence for this is overwhelming.

If that guy who shot up the massage parlors in Atlanta had been told these things and that sex is natural and good he wouldn't have murdered those women.

I'm glad they showed these videos at school and I hope they showed them to Ben.

Comments

splitthis: It is not up to schools to decide when sex talk is appropriate

1marley1: It’s up to schools to decide when science is appropriate

rum dick: The Atlanta spa dude was repressed and that repression got people killed. Evangelicals are the worst.

MumblesBadly: Druff likes that stuff to be taught by parents, because, you know, all parents are capable of doing so objectively. Amirite?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    if someone showed me this video i wouldn't have whopper style char burns on my substantial penis
    Sorry to burst your bubble but those grill marks are added artificially when the patty is processed and aren't caused by the cooking.

Load Metric
    At least they give extra credit to kids for having sex with their teachers.

Dan Bilzerian looks old after he moved out of his L.A. mansion and got rid of all those whores he was banging.

Las Vegas teacher changed student’s grade after having sex with them: report

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...bni-story.html

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Absolutely nothing wrong with either of those videos. It's healthy for children to know the truth about these things, at a level they can understand, and those videos are a great way to tell children the truth. It's ok to explore your own body but do it in private. Perfect.

Children who get honest sex ed at the age they typically become curious about it have far lower rates of teen pregnancy, STDs, abusive dating and depression. The evidence for this is overwhelming.

If that guy who shot up the massage parlors in Atlanta had been told these things and that sex is natural and good he wouldn't have murdered those women.

I'm glad they showed these videos at school and I hope they showed them to Ben.
    They should only do sex ed at an appropriate grade level, and only if the parents consent to it.

My sex ed was in 7th grade, but a little sooner is okay, too. Six-year-olds should not be getting any form of sex ed. Zero chance I would have let Benjamin watch a video like this when he was 6.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Dan Bilzerian looks old after he moved out of his L.A. mansion and got rid of all those whores he was banging.

This fake Dan Bilzerian actually wouldn't have committed a crime if it was with a non-student. The age of consent is 16 in Nevada, and the girl in this case was over 16. However, since she was his student, that became illegal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

If she weren't any good, would he have lowered her grade?

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Reasonable question to ask.

rum dick: How do we know it was a girl?

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Gross. I'm gonna irrationally blame evangelicals for this insanity and pretend I never read this thread.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Are we going with vulva now instead of vagina?

That video was a whole lot of nothing.

Load Metric
    What is the acceptable age to teach kids about their bodies and sex? The first video talked about using the correct words for private parts and how you shouldn’t touch yourself in public.

I personally had sex Ed in 5th grade which is what 10 years old?

Load Metric
    By the way, heard the segment on this the other day from Hannity. Was wondering how long it would take someone here to make a thread about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    By the way, heard the segment on this the other day from Hannity. Was wondering how long it would take someone here to make a thread about it.
    YOU WATCH FOX NEWS?

SHAME

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    YOU WATCH FOX NEWS?

SHAME
    No. I listen to talk radio after work so I know what’s going on with team retard.
    Last edited by tommyt; 06-04-2021 at 09:49 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What is the acceptable age to teach kids about their bodies and sex? The first video talked about using the correct words for private parts and how you shouldn’t touch yourself in public.

The beginning of the video wasn't a problem. It was the end (the kids talking about masturbating because it "feels good") which was the problem. While it's true that some kids do this at an early age without understanding the sexual connection to it, some don't. You don't want a video instructing 6-year-olds to touch their penis to "feel good".

Sex ed should be given just before the earliest kids get sexually active. 5th grade is ok. Anythng earlier probably isn't. My sex ed in 7th grade was probably a bit late, though very few kids in my 6th grade class were dating or messing around in any way with the opposite sex. I think it depends where you grow up, regarding how early some of the kids start with this stuff.

Anyway, while I'm not one of those uptight parents who panics every time the word "sex" is mentioned, there's zero point zero chance I would let my 6-year-old watch these videos.

Load Metric

The beginning of the video wasn't a problem. It was the end (the kids talking about masturbating because it "feels good") which was the problem. While it's true that some kids do this at an early age without understanding the sexual connection to it, some don't. You don't want a video instructing 6-year-olds to touch their penis to "feel good".

Sex ed should be given just before the earliest kids get sexually active. 5th grade is ok. Anythng earlier probably isn't. My sex ed in 7th grade was probably a bit late, though very few kids in my 6th grade class were dating or messing around in any way with the opposite sex. I think it depends where you grow up, regarding how early some of the kids start with this stuff.

Anyway, while I'm not one of those uptight parents who panics every time the word "sex" is mentioned, there's zero point zero chance I would let my 6-year-old watch these videos.
    Somewhere in the middle on this.

While more knowledge about sex correlates positively across the board with every outcome, too early likely leads to confusion, misunderstanding etc. Six year olds barely can wipe their own ass. Basic knowledge about reproductive system differences is fine whenever the body is first learned about, of course.

I think i knew what the act entailed at like age 6 or 7 but also implicitly knew it was taboo to ask about, which isn't good.

My rough guess as to the 'right' time for school to teach about sex ed would be around 5th grade, when some kids are entering puberty and all know about the basics.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In general, I think the schools should be staying away from controversial subject matter -- whether sexual or political. Sex ed should be at an appropriate age (it seems the consensus here is 5th-6th grade, which is reasonable), and even then, parents should be informed beforehand and be given the chance to opt out.

The schools should not attempt to replace parenting. Parents' wishes for the manner to raise their kids should come first (within reason), and the schools should not attempt to circumvent or override that.

I realize that this current controversy involves a private school, and you could say the solution here would simply be to enroll your child elsewhere. However, apparently this blindsided a lot of parents there, and I can imagine it's pretty horrifying to hear that your 6-year-old was just taught about masturbation without you consenting to such a thing.

The problem is that some teachers and school administrators arrogantly believe that they know more about what kids need than parents do, so they feel emboldened to just force their own beliefs onto other people's children, which is completely inapprorpiate.

Load Metric
    In general, I think the schools should be staying away from controversial subject matter -- whether sexual or political. Sex ed should be at an appropriate age (it seems the consensus here is 5th-6th grade, which is reasonable), and even then, parents should be informed beforehand and be given the chance to opt out.

The schools should not attempt to replace parenting. Parents' wishes for the manner to raise their kids should come first (within reason), and the schools should not attempt to circumvent or override that.

I realize that this current controversy involves a private school, and you could say the solution here would simply be to enroll your child elsewhere. However, apparently this blindsided a lot of parents there, and I can imagine it's pretty horrifying to hear that your 6-year-old was just taught about masturbation without you consenting to such a thing.

The problem is that some teachers and school administrators arrogantly believe that they know more about what kids need than parents do, so they feel emboldened to just force their own beliefs onto other people's children, which is completely inapprorpiate.
    For fuck sake, Druff! If the parents of those kids don’t like how or what that school teaches their kids, they can always take them out of it! Or if enough don’t like it, they can band together as a customer group and get the school administrators to stop such lessons. You don’t have Benjamin in that school nor plan to send him there, so, really... But the fuck out!!!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information