Thread: Teenage SoCal Karen rampages on winnie the pooh

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

Teenage SoCal Karen rampages on winnie the pooh

Platinum
    Load Metric
    That girl is damn lucky that the bear was preoccupied balancing on a fence rather than on solid ground with a better footing, otherwise her life would have ended right then and there.

Obv most people know that being anywhere in the vacinity of a mama bear with her cubs will at minimum get you seriously fucked up and probably killed.

Comments

rum dick: 100%

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    That girl is damn lucky that the bear was preoccupied balancing on a fence rather than on solid ground with a better footing, otherwise her life would have ended right then and there.

Obv most people know that being anywhere in the vacinity of a mama bear with her cubs will at minimum get you seriously fucked up and probably killed.
    I disagree. It is actually pretty easy to intimidate a bear and get them to run away. I have seen it happen, in a very similar circumstance. I was running cross country and a bear got close, and my coach just started running and screaming at it, and that bear took off. Unless they are starved, in a corner, cubs in danger, or some other extreme reason, bears aren't really interested in fighting with another bigger animal. A lot of predators actually have a "live to fight another day" attitude if they meet resistance.

That being said, I am not saying I would have the same reaction as that girl. I probably would have just watched as the bear grabbed the little dog for dinner. I am just saying the narrative the bear was going to maul the girl to death if it didn't fall is pretty unlikely. Maybe the girl gets hurt worse, but between her and the barking dogs that bear is always probably running away.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    if i saw a bear i would do the splits and punch it in the nuts

Comments

splitthis: Go zap

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

I disagree. It is actually pretty easy to intimidate a bear and get them to run away. I have seen it happen, in a very similar circumstance. I was running cross country and a bear got close, and my coach just started running and screaming at it, and that bear took off. Unless they are starved, in a corner, cubs in danger, or some other extreme reason, bears aren't really interested in fighting with another bigger animal. A lot of predators actually have a "live to fight another day" attitude if they meet resistance.

That being said, I am not saying I would have the same reaction as that girl. I probably would have just watched as the bear grabbed the little dog for dinner. I am just saying the narrative the bear was going to maul the girl to death if it didn't fall is pretty unlikely. Maybe the girl gets hurt worse, but between her and the barking dogs that bear is always probably running away.

Not sure if you really watched the details in the video and/or really understood my post?

I see that you said nothing in your story about if it was a female bear and ESPECIALLY nothing about if there were cubs in the area.

That is 100% the difference between what you say you personally experienced and what actually happened in this video.

I've had several bear encounters in my 45 years while either out hunting, hiking, or camping. I can say that fortunately, in none of those encounters, I ever ran into or came in between cubs and their parents.

For all of my encounters it was more or less keeping my distance and (when i thought a bear might be hidden in brush etc ) making some noise to make it clear to the animal that you are around. For all of those encounters, what you stated in your post stands true.

The outcome can be much much different if there is offspring around. If there really was cubs around in your encounter, then that was a fairly rare outcome and you got lucky.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Well, the Cub had already run away, so I wasn’t really factoring that in. I realize If the cub had been in the yard or was being chased the dynamic is very different. I still feel given the cub had already run away the mother bear wasn’t going to stand her ground against the crazy girl and yapping dogs and always just runs away there.

Maybe your right. I am just skeptical.
    Last edited by Kalam; 06-02-2021 at 07:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The biggest problem was that the bear could have just swiped back at her and either killed or maimed her. It's true that bears aren't usually looking for a fight, but if you bring one to them, watch out.

BTW, I watched the next video after that, and it was about a 28-year-old "documented gang member" with neck tattoos, who sexually assaulted a 58-year-old woman in a wheelchair.

He had "just been released on probation for a previous felony" two weeks prior, and committed break-ins and this sexual assault during that time.

I wonder which political party was responsible for the laws which allowed this probation and this guy's lesser sentences.

DAT SYSTEMIC RACISM THO

Dems just so bad at crime and punishment, it's little wonder that every city they rule turns into a shithole.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Well, the Cub had already run away, so I wasn’t really factoring that in. I realize If the cub had been in the yard or was being chased the dynamic is very different. I still feel given the cub had already run away the mother bear wasn’t going to stand her ground against the crazy girl and yapping dogs and always just runs away there.

Maybe your right. I am just skeptical.
    Depending on the mother bears attitude, they could literally chase you for quite a distance - even if her cubs are way behind her and obv out of your reach. I know this might be counterproductive for her, but she might do it for one reason or another. I think every bear has their own attitude and personality, kind of like a human or other living things. Sometimes they are rational, and sometimes their adrenaline is just flowing and they take it way further than what might be a rational decision.

This is obv a different species, but watch this cougar stalk and chase this guy for several minutes because he was simply on a trail hiking and suddenly got too close to her and her babies. Even as he was continuously backing away, she just kept on him. I personally would have been shitting my pants if i was this guy

If I looked long enough, i know I would find tons of videos of bears exhibiting the same type of behavior.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Of all the dumb things I've read on this site this is in the top 25. Bears are weary of people but they are equally unpredictable.

Small dogs fight far bigger ones instinctively. Bears have that as well but will also take your head off for good measure.

I live in cougar country and they are rarely seen. They're not digging in the trash looking for scraps. Following a
    piece of meat down a road is not typical cougar behavior.

Comments

Gordman: +1
    Last edited by limitles; 06-02-2021 at 09:03 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Of all the dumb things I've read on this site this is in the top 25. Bears are weary of people but they are equally unpredictable.

Small dogs fight far bigger ones instinctively. Bears have that as well but will also take your head off for good measure.

I live in cougar country and they are rarely seen. They're not digging in the trash looking for scraps. Following a
    piece of meat down a road is not typical cougar behavior.

As a guy who lives in Canada and is probably more likely than most (at least on this forum) to encounter bear activity, yeah I'd probably listen to Les on this one.

(And this is coming from someone who occasionally hasnt had favorable opinions of Les in the past)

Load Metric
    8% of Americans think they could beat an elephant or a gorilla ��

only 6% believe they could take on a grizzly…

Somehow 40% believe they would lose a fight to a fucking goose

And only 30% could beat an eagle?

How many pfa’ers losing a fight to a bird?

https://gizmodo.com/all-the-animals-...a-f-1846900005

Name:  421AAF18-3587-4B68-B3B4-CFB2845EA8EB.jpeg
Views: 179
Size:  419.3 KB

Comments

Jayjami: 0.0 chance against a gorilla
    Last edited by 1marley1; 06-06-2021 at 09:30 AM.

Load Metric
    This happened near my cabin in Kern County years ago. It was one chimp’s birthday. The victim brought a cake for it. One of the other chimps in another cage flew into a jealous rage, because it wasn’t getting any. When he calmed down, they opened its cage and it immediately attacked. It literally bit the dude’s balls off! Moral of the story, don’t piss off a chimpanzee.

https://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-x...204-story.html
    Last edited by Jayjami; 06-06-2021 at 01:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ kalam

and lol @ the peeps that said they could take

alligator
    gorilla
    lion
    elephant
    bear

prolly can't take some monkeys or wolves either

when i was little kid i went to some little farm amusement park. it was right next to a driving range and there were always golf balls near. one of the monkeys had a little hole in it''s front cage where it would put out it;s hand for peanuts or other things. i was feeding it and quickly pulling my hand away because it didn't seem safe even as a young kid.

i found a golf ball and gave it to him. this monkey bit the ball and then ripped the cover off of it. as i was feeding it with food that had dropped on the ground some kid a little younger must have saw me do this because he did it. thing is he wasn't as lucky. i was down the park further and i heard screams. turns out the monkey got his hand. as i was leaving the kid and his parents were coming back in from their trip to the hospital. his hand was bandaged up
    Last edited by mulva; 06-06-2021 at 08:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information