Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: College football 2012 locks

Platinum
    Load Metric

College football 2012 locks

Didn't really have a strong opinion on any of last night's games, but Mich St. -6.5 tonight is a stone cold lock. Boise lost their four years starting QB, their starting running back, and their 3 best defenders, and they are going to lose by less than 7 at Mich St? Come on man.

Pull up the truck.

Name:  moneyTruck.jpg
Views: 1421
Size:  23.3 KB

Load Metric
    Aren't you the guy who had a thread & couldn't pick a winner to save his life on DD?

You may be the single worst sports handicapper I've ever seen.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Aren't you the guy who had a thread & couldn't pick a winner to save his life on DD?

That was variance due mainly to shoddy officiating. Expect a big upswing this years as things even out.

Load Metric

Ya this clown picks about as good as you do
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

Ya this clown picks about as good as you do
    Yeah, I told you during the first round of the worst poster bracket that you would be named worst poster.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Some Saturday games I like

Cal -11.5 over Nevada.

Cal has very talented team. Their QB was very up and down, causing their average record, but he finished the year strong and I expect this to continue and them to be sleeper in Pac 12 north, competing with Oregon for title. They have also faced the pistol with UCLA enough, they should be able to handle Nevada's gimmick offense.

Ark. St. +37 over Oregon
    -Don't expect Ark St. to be competitive, but with Oregon working out the kinks with their brand new QB and losing their #1 RB, expect Ark St to at least keep it within 37.

Vtech -7 over G. Tech.
    -Vtech completely dominated Michigan in last years bowl game, and Michigan luckboxed to the win. Vtech will be smarting from that. With all summer to prepare for the triple option, I expect them to be able to handle G. Tech at home. The only danger I see here is them being up by 10-14 going into the 4th, going ultra conservative, and then winning by only 3-7. As G Tech only runs, V Tech know if they play conservative D it will be very hard for G Tech to come back from a double digit deficit in 4th quarter.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

That was variance due mainly to shoddy officiating. Expect a big upswing this years as things even out.

I like the cup half full attitude...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Didn't really have a strong opinion on any of last night's games, but Mich St. -6.5 tonight is a stone cold lock. Boise lost their four years starting QB, their starting running back, and their 3 best defenders, and they are going to lose by less than 7 at Mich St? Come on man.

Pull up the truck.

Just for those who don't know this clown went like 0 for 20 on dd with the "LOCKS"
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    I really like San Jose State +26 vs Stanford. I just dont see Stanford running up the score minus Luck, Fleener, and others. I think the Trees win 34-10.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

Pull up the truck.

Just for those who don't know this clown went like 0 for 20 on dd with the "LOCKS"
    Not sure if it was 0-20 but it was pretty bad for a "LOCK".
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I really like San Jose State +26 vs Stanford. I just dont see Stanford running up the score minus Luck, Fleener, and others. I think the Trees win 34-10.
    I actually remember they were sneaky good last year covering big spreads (minus Stanford game last year). I don't hate this pick. If I had to make a bet on this game, I would go San Jose St. too.

Load Metric
    Is this where we find out which bets not to make?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Firing a dime each on the opposite of these public favorite picks of yours. Thanks Verm. Nice guy. Terrible at picks that Ive seen. I would love a sidebet with some odds that I go 3-1.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLE-BOT View Post
    Firing a dime each on the opposite of these public favorite picks of yours. Thanks Verm. Nice guy. Terrible at picks that Ive seen. I would love a sidebet with some odds that I go 3-1.
    I bet $50 a game, and you bet $1000+ a game, so it seems unlikely we could agree on a number that would be enough to make it worth your while. That being said, there is probably a good chance I lose more $$ than you, because my volume is so damn high. Last football season I lost $4000, but I really think I got unlucky and expect to do much better this year.

Load Metric
    I bet $50 a game, and you bet $1000+ a game, so it seems unlikely we could agree on a number that would be enough to make it worth your while. That being said, there is probably a good chance I lose more $$ than you, because my volume is so damn high. Last football season I lost $4000, but I really think I got unlucky and expect to do much better this year.
    I'm a very low volume gambler but losing $4000 while only betting $50 per game may suggest that there are better ways to utilize one's money.

That being said, here's to a better 2012-13.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    At halfTime mich at should be up 21-3, but behind due to turnovers and bonehead plays. Rigged.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Exactly my thinking as well. Verm is cool, and if you would have gone opposite with him last year you could have cleaned up.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Verm, who do you like in the Washington - San Diego State game tomorrow?

Banned
    Load Metric

Pull up the truck.

off to another great start I see

Platinum
    Load Metric
    That was the worst non-cover i have ever seen in my life. 460 total yards to 200. Mich St. just refused to score. They run that game 10 times, Mich St covers 9. Unfuckingbelievable.

To top it off, i cannot even watch the Stanford game, cause directv doesn't cover pac-12 network. So going to miss a shit load of pac 12 games this year. And that is my fav conference too, cause i live on the west coast and actually root pac-12, and i like to bet big on night games when i am stuck. What a fucking beat that is.

Thread Information