Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official Happy Pride Month- Straight People Please Read

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Another June is upon us and that means every company and organization wants to get aboard the LGBTQ+ money train and this site should be no different.

After this past year, with record breaking donations to organizations like BLM ensuring that people with white privilege are giving back, this month is the time for people with their straight privilege are doing what they can to give back to those that they have harmed. Unlike the founder of BLM, I, the King of TwinkFucking, am not looking to purchase 8 houses. I am just looking to have a good time on vacation with other LGBTQ individuals.

We all know how tough 2020 was for some people. Some more than others. Some had to spend months without having a warm tight twink hole to put their dick in. However, by contributing to the Pride Fund, you will be making people in the LGBTQ community very happy. And in these turbulent times, making someone happy is a lot better than making them angry. We've all seen what people do when they are angry. No one wants that. Yes or yes?

Also, by donating to the Pride Fund, you can be able to refer to yourself as anti-homophobic, much like anti-racist. This will also provide you the ability to add that to your signature on PFA so that you can show other members that you are making up for your straight privilege. If you don't have that in your signature, some might think you are for homophobia and I'm sure you don't want that.

If you have had a great run in crypto lately, or just flush with straight privilege, now is the time to give back.

Venmo is @mgbkny. DM me for Zelle info. Crypto is also appreciated. Monero/Bitcoin/Etherium etc...
    The whole fucking begging for money to get dick to suck is getting old OSA. This shit is just run it’s course you aren’t owed a fucking thing by anybody on this forum period. You want something get your Biden Bucks and spend them otherwise STFU and get a job or a gig thing and make some dough dude and stop expecting free shit from others. My other half is a B in the LGBTQ and she sure as fuck don’t expect a free handout with shit because she’s a member of the community.

You're getting old. I beg to differ. You all donated to BLM last year to atone for your whiteness and now you should be donating to atone for your straightness.

Your other half doesnt expect a free handout cause she has you to depend on. If I had a sugar daddy or was a sugar baby myself you think I would come to you broke, cheap, straight males and try to reason with you?

You people are unreal. I ask for a donation in the amount of the price of a Starbucks coffee and cake pop and you scoff at me. But, if I was a black person screaming "End White Supremacy" you'd open your wallet faster than a bachelor at a strip club.

Truly embarrassing.

Comments

ftpjesus: Broadbrush much buddy?? I didn’t give Marxist BLM shit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

The whole fucking begging for money to get dick to suck is getting old OSA. This shit is just run it’s course you aren’t owed a fucking thing by anybody on this forum period. You want something get your Biden Bucks and spend them otherwise STFU and get a job or a gig thing and make some dough dude and stop expecting free shit from others. My other half is a B in the LGBTQ and she sure as fuck don’t expect a free handout with shit because she’s a member of the community.

You're getting old. I beg to differ. You all donated to BLM last year to atone for your whiteness and now you should be donating to atone for your straightness.

Your other half doesnt expect a free handout cause she has you to depend on. If I had a sugar daddy or was a sugar baby myself you think I would come to you broke, cheap, straight males and try to reason with you?

You people are unreal. I ask for a donation in the amount of the price of a Starbucks coffee and cake pop and you scoff at me. But, if I was a black person screaming "End White Supremacy" you'd open your wallet faster than a bachelor at a strip club.

Truly embarrassing.
    First off, no one on this forum donated to BLM. That’s just a terrible take. Secondly, I agree with Ryback. Your schtick was humorous at one point a long time ago. You know no one is donating. We all know it. It’s beyond being funny. You’re just annoying AF anymore. You used to sprinkle in decent posts occasionally and now you’re just flat out terrible.

Comments

dwai: lol correct
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I promise you guys a degenerate and raunchy trip report if I can get some donations for my ultra expensive flight. I can share:

-Pics of the porta potty where I will be defiling someone's 17/18 yr old son's mouth and possible hole(if you become a gold donor Ill show you actual hole and my cumshot all over his face)

-Pics of said twink's undies and feet( if you're into that)

And much more.
    So it's only "possible" that he has a hole?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    OSA you should sell your cumshots as NFTs. Problem solved.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    OSA you should sell your cumshots as NFTs. Problem solved.
    Sure looks like this is something wittle waltie knows about. Gays know about gays for sure. wittle waltie, how much do you sell your cumshots to your gay lovers for?

Comments

Walter Sobchak: I don't have any gay lovers
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    I promise you guys a degenerate and raunchy trip report if I can get some donations for my ultra expensive flight. I can share:

-Pics of the porta potty where I will be defiling someone's 17/18 yr old son's mouth and possible hole(if you become a gold donor Ill show you actual hole and my cumshot all over his face)

-Pics of said twink's undies and feet( if you're into that)

And much more.
    So it's only "possible" that he has a hole?
    OSA, wittle waltie is an expert on gayboy's holes. You better pay attention.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: :obsession for men

Kuntmissioner: why are you here exactly

Load Metric
    Another June is upon us and that means every company and organization wants to get aboard the LGBTQ+ money train and this site should be no different.

After this past year, with record breaking donations to organizations like BLM ensuring that people with white privilege are giving back, this month is the time for people with their straight privilege are doing what they can to give back to those that they have harmed. Unlike the founder of BLM, I, the King of TwinkFucking, am not looking to purchase 8 houses. I am just looking to have a good time on vacation with other LGBTQ individuals.

We all know how tough 2020 was for some people. Some more than others. Some had to spend months without having a warm tight twink hole to put their dick in. However, by contributing to the Pride Fund, you will be making people in the LGBTQ community very happy. And in these turbulent times, making someone happy is a lot better than making them angry. We've all seen what people do when they are angry. No one wants that. Yes or yes?

Also, by donating to the Pride Fund, you can be able to refer to yourself as anti-homophobic, much like anti-racist. This will also provide you the ability to add that to your signature on PFA so that you can show other members that you are making up for your straight privilege. If you don't have that in your signature, some might think you are for homophobia and I'm sure you don't want that.

If you have had a great run in crypto lately, or just flush with straight privilege, now is the time to give back.

Venmo is @mgbkny. DM me for Zelle info. Crypto is also appreciated. Monero/Bitcoin/Etherium etc...
    Only response I have is.

Name:  00B87D64-678C-44AD-92BE-2E1422280A34.gif
Views: 133
Size:  2.28 MB

OSA you have no idea the effect something like this has.. Sorry but in this case I dont have extra money laying around trying to catch up shit when I couldnt work at all for 2 months plus wife missed time as well because she was in the hospital (her short term disability doesn't pay anything close to full pay when she's out).

Comments

OSA: I would think people that had a brush with death, like you had, would be alot more generous and giving afterwards. I guess not
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 06-16-2021 at 02:31 PM.

Load Metric
    Vegas now pandering to homosexuals. Not what the Wise Guys imagined when they built the place.
    Name:  F636731A-6BDD-4A0E-9388-C323054B3187.jpeg
Views: 116
Size:  155.9 KB

Comments

OSA: we have a higher AGI as a couple you shithead

dwai: offset undeserved red

ftpjesus: definitely underdeserved and did you say couple?? Are you cheating on your BF trying to go on trips OSA?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Vegas now pandering to homosexuals. Not what the Wise Guys imagined when they built the place.
    What better place for gay dudes than Vegas? Over the top decor, flashy clothes, dancing at clubs and theater everywhere.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Point for Walter

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    What better place for gay dudes than Vegas? Over the top decor, flashy clothes, dancing at clubs and theater everywhere.
    He actually makes a good point here.

Load Metric
    Comments: OSA: we have a higher AGI as a couple you shithead

I ain’t got no problem with homos. A couple of them are pretty close friends of mine. Higher AGI? I will only note that you are the one begging for money here. That pic was taken from my suite at Vdara and I didn’t ask anyone to pay for it.

Comments

jsearles22: Point for Jayjami

splitthis: Gottem

Walter Sobchak: Paid for it yourself

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    OSA, you’re a white male which clearly makes you +EV on the privileged scale even when you factor in your gayness. I say move forward using that privilege to your advantage instead of having a victim mentality.

God speed sweet prince.
    OSA, nightmarefraud is also a privileged white gay male that loves sucking cock. So you are not alone. Don't forget to post a pic of your cumshot in nightmare's face.

Comments

jsearles22: Current WOAT

Kuntmissioner: absolute WOAT

Walter Sobchak: log off

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    OSA, you’re a white male which clearly makes you +EV on the privileged scale even when you factor in your gayness. I say move forward using that privilege to your advantage instead of having a victim mentality.

God speed sweet prince.
    OSA, nightmarefraud is also a privileged white gay male that loves sucking cock.
    So is dwai, and you and him are pretty much but buddies.

Thread Information