Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Happy Pride Month- Straight People Please Read

Diamond
    Load Metric

Official Happy Pride Month- Straight People Please Read

Another June is upon us and that means every company and organization wants to get aboard the LGBTQ+ money train and this site should be no different.

After this past year, with record breaking donations to organizations like BLM ensuring that people with white privilege are giving back, this month is the time for people with their straight privilege are doing what they can to give back to those that they have harmed. Unlike the founder of BLM, I, the King of TwinkFucking, am not looking to purchase 8 houses. I am just looking to have a good time on vacation with other LGBTQ individuals.

We all know how tough 2020 was for some people. Some more than others. Some had to spend months without having a warm tight twink hole to put their dick in. However, by contributing to the Pride Fund, you will be making people in the LGBTQ community very happy. And in these turbulent times, making someone happy is a lot better than making them angry. We've all seen what people do when they are angry. No one wants that. Yes or yes?

Also, by donating to the Pride Fund, you can be able to refer to yourself as anti-homophobic, much like anti-racist. This will also provide you the ability to add that to your signature on PFA so that you can show other members that you are making up for your straight privilege. If you don't have that in your signature, some might think you are for homophobia and I'm sure you don't want that.

If you have had a great run in crypto lately, or just flush with straight privilege, now is the time to give back.

Venmo is @mgbkny. DM me for Zelle info. Crypto is also appreciated. Monero/Bitcoin/Etherium etc...

Comments

IamGreek: Happy Pride month Sir! Now go get a job like everyone else to pay for your vacation.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm not understanding the straight privilege thing.

Pretty sure it's much more difficult to find a random girl in Vegas to blow you in a stairwell than it is to find a gay guy to do the same.

This looks like gay privilege to me. Maybe you should be donating to the straight people!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Pretty sure it's much more difficult to find a random girl in Vegas to blow you in a stairwell than it is to find a gay guy to do the same.

This looks like gay privilege to me. Maybe you should be donating to the straight people!

You don't understand straight privilege cause you benefitted all your life from it, its commonplace for you. Every day you wake up and benefit from it. June is one month that others can give back and make things a bit more equitable.

Those that donate, are anti-homphobia. Those that don't, participate in homophobia just by waking up with straight privilege. Do the right thing everyone.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: On behalf of all non-fudge packers, Fuck off! If you want vacation money, go blow a dude behind a dumpster

Load Metric
    Name:  download (5).jpeg
Views: 339
Size:  40.7 KB

Comments

Cerveza Fria:

Ryback_feed_me_more: Nuff said

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

Druff is correct. The gays need to pay straight people reparations to make up for the fact it's so much easier for the gays to get booty than it is for the straights.

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210601_2102298730440662013218523.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  112.6 KB

Comments

OSA: exactly

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

You don't understand straight privilege cause you benefitted all your life from it, its commonplace for you. Every day you wake up and benefit from it. June is one month that others can give back and make things a bit more equitable.

Those that donate, are anti-homphobia. Those that don't, participate in homophobia just by waking up with straight privilege. Do the right thing everyone.
    I don't know, I see a lot of gay privilege which you might be missing:

- Much less likely to get falsely accused of rape

- Much more acceptable for each person to pay their own way on dates

- Much easier to get casual sex

- Don't have to deal with sex during periods

- No accidental pregnancies or need for birth control

- Far more employable in woke cities

- Can sue for discrimination if fired for being a fuckup at work

- Both people in relationship much more likely to have approximately the same sex drive

There was definitely straight privilege 30+ years ago, but I think the pendulum has swung the other way, and now the gays have it better. Too bad I'm not attracted to dudes at all, or I'd try it out and report back.

Comments

rum dick: When you put it like that.

dwai: "the gays"

Load Metric
    uh oh OSA, you forgot your pronouns

Name:  RDT_20210601_2120593686865571529741740.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  89.8 KB

Name:  RDT_20210601_21210129204268207547499.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  100.8 KB

Name:  RDT_20210601_2120125299844591416238695.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  46.3 KB

Comments

OSA: makes sense no?

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210603_1058443288636769878403561.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  68.8 KB

Load Metric
    BOOM SORRY STRAIGHTS, YOU HAD A GOOD RUN

Last edited by sonatine; 06-03-2021 at 10:38 AM.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    On the real, what happen to PRIDE week? You guys really need an entire month to celebrate who you prefer to have sex with?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Just wanted to inform you all that I am forced to pay 416 dollars for a RT flight to Chicago. 416 fucking dollars.

I urge you guys to do the right thing and donate at least 10 bucks to my fund so that I may cover part of the cost of this trip.

DO THE RIGHT THING DAMMIT.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    OSA, you’re a white male which clearly makes you +EV on the privileged scale even when you factor in your gayness. I say move forward using that privilege to your advantage instead of having a victim mentality.

God speed sweet prince.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    OSA, you’re a white male which clearly makes you +EV on the privileged scale even when you factor in your gayness. I say move forward using that privilege to your advantage instead of having a victim mentality.

God speed sweet prince.
    That's true. Gay white males are more economically advantaged than straight wihte males, overall. This has actually been thrown in their face by SJWs, who assert that gay white males still benefit from "white privilege" and "male privilege", and thus need to sit down and let the real victims do the talking.

Load Metric
    I’d like to be an ally but I can’t get venmo to work in Canada. Can you pm bank details for wire?

Comments

OSA: Zelle or paypal also works

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I promise you guys a degenerate and raunchy trip report if I can get some donations for my ultra expensive flight. I can share:

-Pics of the porta potty where I will be defiling someone's 17/18 yr old son's mouth and possible hole(if you become a gold donor Ill show you actual hole and my cumshot all over his face)

-Pics of said twink's undies and feet( if you're into that)

And much more.

Load Metric
    I promise you guys a degenerate and raunchy trip report if I can get some donations for my ultra expensive flight. I can share:

-Pics of the porta potty where I will be defiling someone's 17/18 yr old son's mouth and possible hole(if you become a gold donor Ill show you actual hole and my cumshot all over his face)

-Pics of said twink's undies and feet( if you're into that)

And much more.
    Nobody is going to donate $$$ to see that. You have a better chance asking for donations for you NOT to post those pics.

Comments

OSA: whatever motivates you bro

Load Metric
    Another June is upon us and that means every company and organization wants to get aboard the LGBTQ+ money train and this site should be no different.

After this past year, with record breaking donations to organizations like BLM ensuring that people with white privilege are giving back, this month is the time for people with their straight privilege are doing what they can to give back to those that they have harmed. Unlike the founder of BLM, I, the King of TwinkFucking, am not looking to purchase 8 houses. I am just looking to have a good time on vacation with other LGBTQ individuals.

We all know how tough 2020 was for some people. Some more than others. Some had to spend months without having a warm tight twink hole to put their dick in. However, by contributing to the Pride Fund, you will be making people in the LGBTQ community very happy. And in these turbulent times, making someone happy is a lot better than making them angry. We've all seen what people do when they are angry. No one wants that. Yes or yes?

Also, by donating to the Pride Fund, you can be able to refer to yourself as anti-homophobic, much like anti-racist. This will also provide you the ability to add that to your signature on PFA so that you can show other members that you are making up for your straight privilege. If you don't have that in your signature, some might think you are for homophobia and I'm sure you don't want that.

If you have had a great run in crypto lately, or just flush with straight privilege, now is the time to give back.

Venmo is @mgbkny. DM me for Zelle info. Crypto is also appreciated. Monero/Bitcoin/Etherium etc...
    The whole fucking begging for money to get dick to suck is getting old OSA. This shit is just run it’s course you aren’t owed a fucking thing by anybody on this forum period. You want something get your Biden Bucks and spend them otherwise STFU and get a job or a gig thing and make some dough dude and stop expecting free shit from others. My other half is a B in the LGBTQ and she sure as fuck don’t expect a free handout with shit because she’s a member of the community.

Load Metric
    Just wanted to inform you all that I am forced to pay 416 dollars for a RT flight to Chicago. 416 fucking dollars.

I urge you guys to do the right thing and donate at least 10 bucks to my fund so that I may cover part of the cost of this trip.

DO THE RIGHT THING DAMMIT.
    Last time I checked there wasn’t a different rate for gays/lesbians on an airplane you poofter.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I’d like to be an ally but I can’t get venmo to work in Canada. Can you pm bank details for wire?
    Come on man after all the known issues with Venmo hacks why would you even consider using that service.

Thread Information