It has been seventeen months since we have been able to visit our house in Birch Bay WA
While the US is open for the most part Canada has a interprovincial travel ban with government officials are hiding under their desks with triple masks on even tho they have been vaccinated. I am busy working so its not like I've been stuck at home but we have been out to eat three times in more than a year, my wife is a amazing cook so we still eat well but... up until now our government has refused to talk about re opening borders until 70% of the population is vaccinated. People are really getting sick of this shit and the lack of info being provided by our government.
so a few days ago we see this article in a local bellingham news paper sounds legit but our government says there is no such agreement but we are hopeful.
some of the most fun and best friends we have live in WA

https://www.thenorthernlight.com/sto...-june-22,16610

By Pat Grubb
While there has been no official word, a highly placed source in the Blaine port of entry told local immigration attorney Len Saunders on May 25 that the U.S. intends to unilaterally open the land border without restrictions between the U.S. and Canada on June 22. Another ranking CBP officer also confirmed the news independently. It appears to be common scuttlebutt among regular line officers both in the CBP and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). The current border closure order was extended on May 20 until June 21.