Thread: U.S. border to re-open June 22 Unilateral move by the U.S. government

Load Metric

U.S. border to re-open June 22 Unilateral move by the U.S. government

It has been seventeen months since we have been able to visit our house in Birch Bay WA
    While the US is open for the most part Canada has a interprovincial travel ban with government officials are hiding under their desks with triple masks on even tho they have been vaccinated. I am busy working so its not like I've been stuck at home but we have been out to eat three times in more than a year, my wife is a amazing cook so we still eat well but... up until now our government has refused to talk about re opening borders until 70% of the population is vaccinated. People are really getting sick of this shit and the lack of info being provided by our government.
    so a few days ago we see this article in a local bellingham news paper sounds legit but our government says there is no such agreement but we are hopeful.
    some of the most fun and best friends we have live in WA

https://www.thenorthernlight.com/sto...-june-22,16610

By Pat Grubb
    While there has been no official word, a highly placed source in the Blaine port of entry told local immigration attorney Len Saunders on May 25 that the U.S. intends to unilaterally open the land border without restrictions between the U.S. and Canada on June 22. Another ranking CBP officer also confirmed the news independently. It appears to be common scuttlebutt among regular line officers both in the CBP and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). The current border closure order was extended on May 20 until June 21.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Sorry this doesn't seem like any way shape or form regarding the 19 year anniversary of swim fan

Load Metric
    Get it together

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: try harder rep

Load Metric
    we have a similiar kind of facism here in Germany...its crazy

Comments

dwai: Canada is fucked

Baron Von Strucker: dry humped for life
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One thing you can be sure of the border will not be opened unilaterally.
    There is no such thing. They can only open it only one way

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    It has been seventeen months since we have been able to visit our house in Birch Bay WA
    While the US is open for the most part Canada has a interprovincial travel ban with government officials are hiding under their desks with triple masks on even tho they have been vaccinated. I am busy working so its not like I've been stuck at home but we have been out to eat three times in more than a year, my wife is a amazing cook so we still eat well but... up until now our government has refused to talk about re opening borders until 70% of the population is vaccinated. People are really getting sick of this shit and the lack of info being provided by our government.
    so a few days ago we see this article in a local bellingham news paper sounds legit but our government says there is no such agreement but we are hopeful.
    some of the most fun and best friends we have live in WA

https://www.thenorthernlight.com/sto...-june-22,16610

By Pat Grubb
    While there has been no official word, a highly placed source in the Blaine port of entry told local immigration attorney Len Saunders on May 25 that the U.S. intends to unilaterally open the land border without restrictions between the U.S. and Canada on June 22. Another ranking CBP officer also confirmed the news independently. It appears to be common scuttlebutt among regular line officers both in the CBP and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). The current border closure order was extended on May 20 until June 21.
    Just wanna know about the border to MX so I can go get some cheap drugs since my medical insurance sucks ass for top tier drugs like my lantus insulin.. $600 for 3 months oughta be criminal and sadly unlike old insurance we had the out of pocket max isnt combined its seperate for regular medical and prescriptions.. (been using a cheaper shorter alternative because of it.. thank goodness for Walmart $24.88 Intermediate action NPH).

Load Metric
    up date Land and sea border will be open both ways starting November 8....

snow birds start your engines.

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information