Thread: druff and drexels show this past week

Bronze
    Load Metric

druff and drexels show this past week

Druff was stellar as usual but unfortunately short show for him this week....that saying the piece that drexel did with phoning that lady etc was absolutely hilarious......my stomach was hurting i was laughing so hard. Does anyone know when the 50 hour marathon show starts and possibly have a link to it??

Load Metric
    Drexels the man on radio.

Load Metric
    Glad you enjoyed it. That last 30 minute segment with "Jade", the sex toys saleswoman was hilarious.

Sonatine, Jasep, OSA, Lew, and Beebs all being on the line as well asking hilarious questions was the perfect mix of characters.

I like having a number of users on the line for long segments like this. The above mentioned have all been on radio together with me before and we all work well considering how difficult you would think it would be having 7 people all on.

Jade will be a character I will keep in touch with and incorporate in further shows.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by starsstolemyroll View Post
    Druff was stellar as usual but unfortunately short show for him this week....that saying the piece that drexel did with phoning that lady etc was absolutely hilarious......my stomach was hurting i was laughing so hard. Does anyone know when the 50 hour marathon show starts and possibly have a link to it??

http://www.podcastvegas.com/category/ironman-podcast/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it. That last 30 minute segment with "Jade", the sex toys saleswoman was hilarious.

Sonatine, Jasep, OSA, Lew, and Beebs all being on the line as well asking hilarious questions was the perfect mix of characters.

I like having a number of users on the line for long segments like this. The above mentioned have all been on radio together with me before and we all work well considering how difficult you would think it would be having 7 people all on.

Jade will be a character I will keep in touch with and incorporate in further shows.
    ive listened to probably < 2 hours of forum related radio in the last month, and i miss this kind of shit

drexel is the glue that holds everything together and makes for enjoyable radio imo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

ive listened to probably < 2 hours of forum related radio in the last month, and i miss this kind of shit

drexel is the glue that holds everything together and makes for enjoyable radio imo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

just keeping it real ho(l)mes

been busy a lot of the time they go off, and listening later < live

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I used to listen religiously to DD radio and then when I started grinding more and not being online as much as past years I haven't been able to catch much radio but I do tune in when something big is going down. But I will agree DREXEL is GOD and Druff is too and Vwls adds a nice touch.

I also think the mix of Brandon, Jasep and Kevin have meshed very very well on Filthy limper and they deliver solid ass poker content shows.

I think Drexel could show up at church any Sunday and perform Sunday Mass

Load Metric
    most of the people doing forum related poker radio are good at it, but it became so watered down and redundant that i stopped listening

and the hours these usually go off just haven't been good for me lately and because listening live is much more enjoyable, i just haven't been inclined to listen to the podcasts

...but brandon has a knack of pulling together many different types of personalities to make for must listen radio, even if you have to listen later
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 08-31-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Drexel is great on the radio and I'm really happy that he has returned to our show.

I told him that he can also turn on the radio here whenever he wants and do a solo show.

Load Metric
    I am the secret weapon to a successful radio show. Nobody knows it yet though.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Couldn't agree more, the Jade section was brilliant.

The two podcasts combined were very entertaining this week, Drex's return to radio being the spark. The three hosts have a great dynamic, even the discussion about sharing pizza was hilarious. Great work guys.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    The only person that could put this over the top would be a check in with Razor. I laugh just anticipating what he has to say.

Thread Information