Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey team retard? are you with team shapiro or team greene? and how do you choose?

Load Metric

hey team retard? are you with team shapiro or team greene? and how do you choose?

Comments

splitthis: Stop your stupid shit already

Kuntmissioner: offset

Sloppy Joe: Double offset purported Christian lunatic

JimmyG_415: 100% splitthis lives in a warped world of lies.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Def. team Shapiro temp. Is it the insufferable heat down there? It’s either personal gain, religious insanity or a combination of the two.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Pretty sure Ben lost the fight when he used the word "thereto"

Load Metric
    gentlemen please youre scaring off the retards and the DoJ's job is hard enough as it is.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    the fact we even allow women in congress is fucking gross also tine ur fat in case i didnt tell you today

Comments

sonatine: honestly someone had to say it

Load Metric
    because hand up thats on me my guy i need to fully inform you of ur fatness during every 24 hour cycle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Def. team Shapiro temp. Is it the insufferable heat down there? It’s either personal gain, religious insanity or a combination of the two.
    Door number 3, it's performance art.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    MTG sucks and needs to go away.

The difference here is that about half of the Republican Party agrees with me, whereas most Democrats think that their version of MTG (AOC) is brilliant and great for America.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The difference here is that about half of the Republican Party agrees with me, whereas most Democrats think that their version of MTG (AOC) is brilliant and great for America.
    The last part of that sentence is why people stopped taking anything you say politically seriously. You’re incapable of posting a criticism of the right without also posting a whataboutism. It’s like there’s a glitch in your programming.

Comments

rum dick: Yep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

The last part of that sentence is why people stopped taking anything you say politically seriously. You’re incapable of posting a criticism of the right without also posting a whataboutism. It’s like there’s a glitch in your programming.
    But I'm validating the MTG criticsm here, so there's no whataboutism. I'm not avoiding the question and asking, "What about..."

I'm addressing head on that MTG sucks, and my frustration that some in the party have embraced politicians like her. However, it would be a glaring omission not to address the obvious equivalent on the left.

I see a lot of Republicans criticize MTG.

I see very few Democrats admit that AOC is a naive airhead with unrealistic, extreme ideas about the direction of the country. Anyone who dares speak these words is accused of "not being able to handle an outspoken woman of color", which is such a copout.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I don’t think you understand what whataboutism means.

It’s literally “yeah, but, what about...”.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I see it more of a dismissal of a current point being raised because the other side is supposedly much worse.

An example would be a Republican saying, "Cuomo killed thousands of people with his terrible nursing home COVID policy", and a Democrat responding, "What about Trump never asking people to wear a mask, and calling it a hoax?"

In the above example, the Democrat answering is trying to shift the conversation away from Cuomo by bringing up something related which is perceived worse on the Republican side.

I'm not doing that here. I'm answering that MTG sucks, and all criticisms of her are valid. Separately, Democrats are brainwashed into believing that AOC is a competent leader, and it's heresy to dare question this, whereas Republicans are split on the MTG topic.

I don't see why you're bothered by that answer. It's not like I'm trying to avoid addressing the issues being raised about someone in my party, nor am I trying to minimize how much she sucks.

Lauren Boebert is another shit Republican politician. Matt Gaetz is another, but I think he's going down soon enough anyway.

Load Metric

"Whataboutism" means the left can't stand any criticism of their totally insane and whacked out ideas and policies so they try to block the criticism with the "whataboutism" bullshit. The left have tons of "whatabouts" themselves. And it's an imbecilic argument that doesn't work.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    MTG IS GOD

TILTING LIBS LIKE TAKING CANDY FROM A BABY

VERY PREDICTABLE BEHAVIOR FROM THE PUSSY LEFT

LOL TEAM SENILE PEDOPHILE

Comments

splitthis: She is 100% correct

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I see it more of a dismissal of a current point being raised because the other side is supposedly much worse.

An example would be a Republican saying, "Cuomo killed thousands of people with his terrible nursing home COVID policy", and a Democrat responding, "What about Trump never asking people to wear a mask, and calling it a hoax?"

In the above example, the Democrat answering is trying to shift the conversation away from Cuomo by bringing up something related which is perceived worse on the Republican side.

I'm not doing that here. I'm answering that MTG sucks, and all criticisms of her are valid. Separately, Democrats are brainwashed into believing that AOC is a competent leader, and it's heresy to dare question this, whereas Republicans are split on the MTG topic.

I don't see why you're bothered by that answer. It's not like I'm trying to avoid addressing the issues being raised about someone in my party, nor am I trying to minimize how much she sucks.

Lauren Boebert is another shit Republican politician. Matt Gaetz is another, but I think he's going down soon enough anyway.
    Name:  7968E550-6BAA-4D83-ADF1-200351C05CA8.jpeg
Views: 389
Size:  935.7 KB

Load Metric

in fairness tho its exactly his brand and its why his most militant supporters go full DPRK when any of the team retard core values come under fire.

but what continues to shock me is the people who have been watching him do this for... years? and who are still like WHOA I CANT BELIEVE IT YOURE INCAPABLE OF ANY SORT OF RATIONAL ANALYSIS ALL OF A SUDDEN IS EVERYTHING OK? like honestly the frog/scorpion factor behind most of the 'conversations' here is where i really start to worry that the cultishness of this environment is really warping the expectations of the functional adult posters here.

like watching people with thriving careers and happy healthy marriages and well adjusted children spend 30 minutes of their evening trying to debate dwai or druff or mickeycrimm really does make me wonder if people here really understand the level of mental illness at bar.

seriously when was the last time druff was confronted with a categorically mentally ill republican in a leadership role where he didnt immediately suggest that AOC's civil rights positions were the other side of that coin?

Comments

rum dick: Ouch that cut to the bone

Sloppy Joe: Valid

Silver
    Load Metric

He should say nothing, just like Republican leadership. Too late for that.

One freshman congressperson saying dumb things doesn't need to be addressed, and more than anything, ELEVATED by the media trying to score points.

Greene may be crazy, but no more or less than AOC. She has no committees, and is virtually powerless, yet evert blue anon demands that "REPUBLICANS MUST RENOUNCE"

Does Pelosi apologize for AOC or the squads stupidity? Is she asked DAILY about it? No, and no.

Democrats will never renounce any of theirs. Any Republican renouncing is a rino or doesn't understand it is better to say nothing than capitulate to Democrats. They will NEVER capitulate to you or any of their arguments, never concede an inch.

Load Metric

BUTwhuddabout AOC?

What's the AOC comp for blood harvesting, Jewish space lasers, insurrection apologist QAnon insanity?

Obviously Team Retard is Team Greene, imagine supporting cancel culture and stepping on Margie's freedomz of speech?

LOL Team Retard
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

But I'm validating the MTG criticsm here, so there's no whataboutism. I'm not avoiding the question and asking, "What about..."

I'm addressing head on that MTG sucks, and my frustration that some in the party have embraced politicians like her. However, it would be a glaring omission not to address the obvious equivalent on the left.

I see a lot of Republicans criticize MTG.

I see very few Democrats admit that AOC is a naive airhead with unrealistic, extreme ideas about the direction of the country. Anyone who dares speak these words is accused of "not being able to handle an outspoken woman of color", which is such a copout.
    This is definitional whataboutism btw. Gonna have to iron that out of your arsenal, not a good managerial trait.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

If I’m asked my thoughts on the Royals bullpen I’d never say they suck BUT so does the Dodgers. It’s pretty much an incoherent format in having a civilized discussion.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information