Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hey team retard? are you with team shapiro or team greene? and how do you choose?

Load Metric
    What kind of response is this?

Name:  split this.PNG
Views: 316
Size:  5.8 KB

LOL, "mommy and daddy are fighting" splitthis
    ANYONE on the MTG bandwagon is such a weak person, just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    A CHALLENGER APPEARS

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Tine walk with me talk with me could you pull off that denim

Load Metric
    Cuz sweetheart there's not a fucking chance

Load Metric
    A CHALLENGER APPEARS

LOL, Shapiro is more of the most awkward figures in the game. Speaks to the quality of Team Retard's people.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I see it more of a dismissal of a current point being raised because the other side is supposedly much worse.

An example would be a Republican saying, "Cuomo killed thousands of people with his terrible nursing home COVID policy", and a Democrat responding, "What about Trump never asking people to wear a mask, and calling it a hoax?"

In the above example, the Democrat answering is trying to shift the conversation away from Cuomo by bringing up something related which is perceived worse on the Republican side.

I'm not doing that here. I'm answering that MTG sucks, and all criticisms of her are valid. Separately, Democrats are brainwashed into believing that AOC is a competent leader, and it's heresy to dare question this, whereas Republicans are split on the MTG topic.

I don't see why you're bothered by that answer. It's not like I'm trying to avoid addressing the issues being raised about someone in my party, nor am I trying to minimize how much she sucks.

Lauren Boebert is another shit Republican politician. Matt Gaetz is another, but I think he's going down soon enough anyway.
    If I’m asked my thoughts on the Royals bullpen I’d never say they suck BUT so does the Dodgers. It’s pretty much an incoherent format in having a civilized discussion.
    Why? If you know I'm a Dodgers fan, that's a very reasonable thing to say (provided it's true, which recently it hasn't been). It's only unreasonable if you won't address the Royals bullpen sucking when it's brought up, and instead turn the discussion to another team.

The libs love to bitch about "whataboutism" because they have so frequently shown hypocritical outrage.

"OMG REPUBLICANS CAN'T ACCEPT DEFEAT IN THE LAST ELECTION"

"OMG REPUBLICAN RHETORIC CAUSED A DANGEROUS RIOT ON JANUARY 6"

"OMG REPUBLICANS ARE IGNORING VIOLENCE AGAINST ASIANS"

"OMG REPUBLICANS ARE BEING IRRESPONSIBLE REGARDING COVID"

"OMG REPUBLICANS ARE STANDING BEHIND SOME OF THEIR INSANE CONGRESSPEOPLE"

All of these have reasonable responses where Democrats can be pointed to doing the same or worse, in very similar scenarios over the past 5 years.

So......... these "whatabout" accusations are very loaded.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    A CHALLENGER APPEARS

LOL, Shapiro is more of the most awkward figures in the game. Speaks to the quality of Team Retard's people.
    Why?

Shapiro is a short, awkward Jew with a nasally voice, who pretends to be 5'9".

So what? He raises a lot of good points, and doesn't easily buy into bullshit hard right talking points. For example, he was never on the "election fraud" bandwagon. I gave him a lot of respect for this, because it pissed off some of his audience, but he stuck to his guns that he needed to see convincing proof before believing it, and now just outright says the election was legit.

Does a political commentator need to be cool and smooth for you to want to listen to him?

I had a hard time getting used to Shapiro at the beginning, because of his voice and poor broadcast presence, but once I got accustomed to it, I really came to enjoy his show.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, it's not like all of the popular leftist broadcasters are likable. Look at Mumbles' favorite "The Young Turks".

Cenk Uygur comes off as a loud asshole.

Anna Kasparian comes off as a perpetually angry bitch.

Then there's a third guy whose name I forget, who is a stereotypical effeminate coastal left wing soyboy.

The whole thing is just so terrible. I will watch left wing channels sometimes to get a taste of the "other side" of arguments, but it's seriously hard to get through a Young Turks episode.

Comments

JeffDime: YUP

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

If I’m asked my thoughts on the Royals bullpen I’d never say they suck BUT so does the Dodgers. It’s pretty much an incoherent format in having a civilized discussion.
    Why? If you know I'm a Dodgers fan, that's a very reasonable thing to say (provided it's true, which recently it hasn't been). It's only unreasonable if you won't address the Royals bullpen sucking when it's brought up, and instead turn the discussion to another team.
    Druff- “I’m not liking a Royals bet tonight vs TB. Their bullpen sucks.”

Me- “yeah, their bullpen sucks. But so does the Dodgers.”

You see how that Dodgers part doesn’t make any sense?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Also, it's not like all of the popular leftist broadcasters are likable. Look at Mumbles' favorite "The Young Turks".

Then there's a third guy whose name I forget, who is a stereotypical effeminate coastal left wing soyboy.

The whole thing is just so terrible. I will watch left wing channels sometimes to get a taste of the "other side" of arguments, but it's seriously hard to get through a Young Turks episode.
    Yeah whatabout the left being unlikable?

You're beyond self-parody at this point.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yes, I know you get offended when coastal soyboys are put down.

You claimed that Shapiro is "awkward", and that somehow his popularity is a poor reflection on the right. I agreed with you about his awkwardness, and explained why that shouldn't matter regarding his viewpoints.

Then, in a separate post, I pointed out a popular left wing YouTube show where the hosts are unlikable. This is important because you stated that Shapiro's lack of broadcast presence is a bad reflection on the right, so I was showing a broadcast on your side where the hosts are unlikable for other reasons.

Very relevant. I fully addressed your point, then I brought up a point of my own showing a similar criticism applies to your side. That's how intelligent adults debate things. Angry children just scream "OMG WHATABOUTISM!!!!!111"

Load Metric

Yes, I know you get offended when coastal soyboys are put down.

You claimed that Shapiro is "awkward", and that somehow his popularity is a poor reflection on the right. I agreed with you about his awkwardness, and explained why that shouldn't matter regarding his viewpoints.

Then, in a separate post, I pointed out a popular left wing YouTube show where the hosts are unlikable. This is important because you stated that Shapiro's lack of broadcast presence is a bad reflection on the right, so I was showing a broadcast on your side where the hosts are unlikable for other reasons.

Very relevant. I fully addressed your point, then I brought up a point of my own showing a similar criticism applies to your side. That's how intelligent adults debate things. Angry children just scream "OMG WHATABOUTISM!!!!!111"
    Unbridled retardation.

Tripling down when everyone laughs in your face (including Team Retard) about your penchant for logical fallacies definitely speaks to those management abilities and robust social skills.

Comments

rum dick: Sad thing is Druff isn't even a Republican. His party left him behind.

Gold
    Load Metric
    TEAM SPORTS!!!

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Big difference between being literally treasonous AND a threat to the health of Americans vs being an outspoken bartender who likes the environment.

Load Metric

“The Young Turks” is NOT my favorite. Not even close. But I will sometimes post some of their vids to easily trigger you. And I would loved to have seen Cenk Uygar taking names and verbally kicking ass as a member of Congress.

For the record, my favorite left-wing news commentary talking head at this time is David Pakman of “The David Pakman Show”.

P.S. Can’t forget DP’s recent takedown of Shapiro.

Last edited by MumblesBadly; 05-27-2021 at 10:34 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

this is literally the most republican thing ive ever seen willingly posted.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

I guess we can add another woman to the list of those in desperate need of an expert cunnilinguist. I don't know who his wife is, but send her my number.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Except this is fake.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Democrats win control of the Virginia House of Delegates, flipping the GOP majority and giving them control of both chambers.

Thread Information