Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to get people's pronouns right and what to do if you slip up

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    By the way, I would have no problem using the pronouns according to a trans person's new gender.

So if a dude became a woman, I would refer to them as "she"/"her" without them even asking. That's also what I would have done 20 years ago.

You can respect people's actual transition without validating the weird alternative pronoun stupidity. But I realize that's all too sensible for Team Feelings, who has to bend over backward for anyone declaring themselves "different" or "a victim".

Why do you think Jussie chose to trick all of you idiots? Why do you think the Minnesota Freedom Fund raised $35 million? Why has psychotic stalker and pathological liar Rebekah Jones raised close to half a million dollars in "funding" in relation to her crime? They realize how gullible y'all are when it comes to shit like this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    By the way, I would have no problem using the pronouns according to a trans person's new gender.

So if a dude became a woman, I would refer to them as "she"/"her" without them even asking. That's also what I would have done 20 years ago.

You can respect people's actual transition without validating the weird alternative pronoun stupidity. But I realize that's all too sensible for Team Feelings, who has to bend over backward for anyone declaring themselves "different" or "a victim".

Why do you think Jussie chose to trick all of you idiots? Why do you think the Minnesota Freedom Fund raised $35 million? Why has psychotic stalker and pathological liar Rebekah Jones raised close to half a million dollars in "funding" in relation to her crime? They realize how gullible y'all are when it comes to shit like this.
    lol don't lecture us on gullibility when you guys have been caught in the biggest political con ever

Comments

dwai: now this is funny

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    So, in Jan 2020 I went to an orientation for the University my daughter was transferring to. The parents were put in a separate room and several upper class students spoke about Campus Life and activities etc. Each of the 10 kids that spoke introduced themselves by saying their names and their preferred pronouns. I was confused, as I had never been exposed to this Liberal Gringo B.S. The parent seated next to me, a truck driver from Connecticut, jokingly asked me, "So, what's your Preferred Pronouns?" I told him ..."Um, I don't know...I guess let's go with 'Dude', "Dude's'.."

All kidding aside, WTF is wrong with you Gringos? There are only 2 sexes (Male and Female). There are only 2 sexual orientations: You either a) Suck Dick or b) do NOT Suck Dick. Everything else is just bullshit.

This Bullshit doesn't exist in Mexico or South America. Also, no Latin person uses the term "LatinX". The only one's that use that term are Liberal Gringos. Carry On!
    bro, if you don’t like it then go back to where you came from

Hey Gringo Hoser, I was born in NY. I go back there several times a year to visit family. It's better in Miami. No Anti-Semite, Marxist Mayors fucking everything up. No mask mandates. A Governor that actually does what's best for the people, not just self important elitists. And No Fucking Preferred Pronouns.

And, just because someone didn't speak English as their first language doesn't mean they weren't born in the USA. Pretty racist of you to take that view. So, I can't be deported. You, on the other hand, are fair game.
    Last edited by Cerveza Fria; 05-25-2021 at 09:28 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

bro, if you don’t like it then go back to where you came from

Hey Gringo Hoser, I was born in NY. I go back there several times a year to visit family. It's better in Miami. No Anti-Semite, Marxist Mayors fucking everything up. No mask mandates. A Governor that actually does what's best for the people, not just self important elitists. And No Fucking Preferred Pronouns.

And, just because someone didn't speak English as their first language doesn't mean they weren't born in the USA. Pretty racist of you to take that view. So, I can't be deported. You, on the other hand, are fair game.
    I was going to let you go thinking you were a noob but I see you joined in 2015.

It’s a joke. It’s the most stereotypical racist remark I know of so lighten up……..a lot

Load Metric

I was going to let you go thinking you were a noob but I see you joined in 2015.

It’s a joke. It’s the most stereotypical racist remark I know of so lighten up……..a lot
    I know, I just gave it back to you. And, if you want to go go stereotypical insults, here you go hoser!

Name:  Bob and doug.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  12.1 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This whole pronoun thing is like when someone refers to their spouse as “partner”....a few years ago that meant, this person is gay AF. Now you have no clue.

It’s just like home shows where the master bath is now an en suite...since “master” has slavery connotations.

Language evolves so what.

Load Metric
    I use the same pronouns for everyone in the LGBTQ community, it/its. Covers them all. They don't like it they can fuck off and die.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I use the same pronouns for everyone in the LGBTQ community, it/its. Covers them all. They don't like it they can fuck off and die.
    Uh oh, its power chair must be on the fritz. Must be feeling extra repressed and alone to be this self deprecating.

Nothing that a good 'sorting of mail' with roommate can't fix!

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    ya'll covers all contingencies

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Why not call someone what they want to be called? What's the damage to you if you don't? Sure, if you don't know, and the person says I want to be called X, that's fine. But wtf do you care if I'm Bill, or Tiger, or Fuckface, or whatever? I assume you expect them to call you by your name, so why not reciprocate? Even if you think its ridicolus, why do you care? Its just their name.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Aggott works for me.

Load Metric
    Lol, 'Team Feelings' aged beautifully after the events of REDACTED this summer.

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    You can all be pronouns if you want, I’m antinouns.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Corny Dad Joke Rep

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    Thou gives, or thou takes't....................

End of story.

Next case.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    You can all be pronouns if you want, I’m antinouns.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: GOT HIM

Walter Sobchak: Dad joke

Thread Information