Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Paranoid Delusions of the Pedophile Known as Sonatine

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post
    I'll browse and post some opinions and pics on the FB. Us Mexicans like to flex and have big families and try and keep in touch. Where I come from in East County San Diego there is a lot of GQP dorks that will post Not My Pedo memes of Sleepy Joe often and throw that word around a lot. Not that its comparable to pedophilia but every one of them have domestic violence charges against their spouse/ex spouse, DUI's, Coc or pill addictions.. God bless em they pumped up my CashApp this past election

I swear if you are using that word on the reg you have issues and most likely nasty skeletons in the closet. Free Speech and all but you deserve the shade if you falsely accuse others of this.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    why hasn’t this geriatric been banned yet for this? This is borderline litigation worthy if sonatine was doxxed

Comments

splitthis: Dumb

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post
    I'll browse and post some opinions and pics on the FB. Us Mexicans like to flex and have big families and try and keep in touch. Where I come from in East County San Diego there is a lot of GQP dorks that will post Not My Pedo memes of Sleepy Joe often and throw that word around a lot. Not that its comparable to pedophilia but every one of them have domestic violence charges against their spouse/ex spouse, DUI's, Coc or pill addictions.. God bless em they pumped up my CashApp this past election

I swear if you are using that word on the reg you have issues and most likely nasty skeletons in the closet. Free Speech and all but you deserve the shade if you falsely accuse others of this.
    Shit just clicked. I was oblivious to the “Not My Pedo” memes on right wing sites and, by extension, alt-right sites. Pedophilia is like a currency with these guys. I have noticed it’s use is pretty consistent with Druff’s Army, beginning most notably with DesertRunner.

I’ll chalk it up to another Republican Civil War deal. We aren’t all comfortable with this but have at your free speech, I suppose

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I came on PFA today to see both this thread and the one sonatine created about Mickey.

sonatine's came first.

My choice was to either delete both or leave both. We're all adults here, and most people on this forum get that this place can be vulgar sometimes, so I chose to leave them both up.

To be honest, mickeycrimm is a guy using his real name, whereas sonatine is an alias which I don't believe easily leads back to his real name if you google him. So to be fair, anything nasty written about Mickey is far more damaging reputatationally, because it can be easily found on a google search.

I realize that Mickey talks a lot of shit here, and I'm not trying to protect him, so I chose to just leave everything and let things play out, and only interfere if it came to dominate the board over the next few days.

sonatine started this today, though, and you can't blame Mickey for coming up with an equally crass response.

If most of you want me to delete both threads, I'd be willing to do that.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol management skills in action

splitthis: Offset

snowtracks: free speech

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I came on PFA today to see both this thread and the one sonatine created about Mickey.

sonatine's came first.

My choice was to either delete both or leave both. We're all adults here, and most people on this forum get that this place can be vulgar sometimes, so I chose to leave them both up.

To be honest, mickeycrimm is a guy using his real name, whereas sonatine is an alias which I don't believe easily leads back to his real name if you google him. So to be fair, anything nasty written about Mickey is far more damaging reputatationally, because it can be easily found on a google search.

I realize that Mickey talks a lot of shit here, and I'm not trying to protect him, so I chose to just leave everything and let things play out, and only interfere if it came to dominate the board over the next few days.

sonatine started this today, though, and you can't blame Mickey for coming up with an equally crass response.

How about they each run a 40 yard dash to see who wins?

Comments

splitthis: The odds, THE ODDS

Walter Sobchak: Lol Mickey in his chair doing the dash

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    What a great improvement to the forum this is. Another guy decides to start spamming pedo this and pedo that in every thread. Quality content.
    sonatine started the pedo bullshit when he accused me of having sex with gay men when I was a teenager. You chimed right in with him, buttfucker. And you accuse me of starting it? Why? Are you really that much of a hypocrite? You’re as phony as a 3 dollar bill. And a pedo.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    ok, wheelchairs are allowed for the 40 times....for both.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    why hasn’t this geriatric been banned yet for this? This is borderline litigation worthy if sonatine was doxxed
    sonatine started and participated in two threads on pedophilia in the last two days. He has accused others of having sex with gay men when they were teenagers. That’s pedophilia. So yes, sonatine should be banned.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-23-2021 at 09:42 PM.

Load Metric
    Oh please with the “Sonatine started it”, Druff. Like this all started while you went for a walk this afternoon.

Calling someone a pedophile has been a curiously more and more frequent occurrence on your site for ages. Your friend DesertRunner used it in nearly every non-flashlight post. I found it odd but he was odd. But now I get it.

For instance, on an alt-right site it wouldn’t be uncommonly to read, “the Dodgers are pedophiles”.

Padre33 was just passing along that we are seeing an extension of the right’s “Not My Pedo” meme and is now used as a throw away by the alt-right like “bro” or “feel me?”

I get it now.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 05-23-2021 at 09:37 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I genuinely don’t understand why Druff allows this around here? The one actual pedophile who is in prison from these forums was called a pedophile less. When Sonatine real name is widely known you can’t allow baseless accusations.

Walt, time to fire up the blasian pics I guess......
    If sonatine is worried about his reputation then he shouldn’t be writing so much about pedophilia like he has in his last two threads. He’s obviously obsessed with it. Even writing about his fantasies that others are involved in pedophilia.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm not thrilled about this thread title or its theme, but LOL at anyone who complains that I'm letting Mickey run wild with these types of accusations.

This was a response to what sonatine wrote earlier in the day, which was equally bad.

Just because you may like sonatine better than mickey doesn't mean I should take action against one and not the other.

I'm trying to treat everyone like adults and just leaving things to play out, and I'm getting shit for it. Unbelievable. Either both threads go, or both stay.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

sonatine's came first.

Making a hilarious joke about fictional gay sex isn't the same thing as accusing someone of committing one of the absolute dirt worst crimes. I get that your friend has a failure of imagination and defaults to lame ass defamation but this isn't a whatabout situation. Mickey crossed a line.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I genuinely don’t understand why Druff allows this around here? The one actual pedophile who is in prison from these forums was called a pedophile less. When Sonatine real name is widely known you can’t allow baseless accusations.

Walt, time to fire up the blasian pics I guess......
    If sonatine is worried about his reputation then he shouldn’t be writing so much about pedophilia like he has in his last two threads. He’s obviously obsessed with it. Even writing about his fantasies that others are involved in pedophilia.
    You probably have 15 or 20 warnings before anything may possibly happen, so rest easy.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    alright, at the finish line after the wheelchair 40, there's a pile of doge on one side and freeplay tokens on the other side.

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    I'm not thrilled about this thread title or its theme, but LOL at anyone who complains that I'm letting Mickey run wild with these types of accusations.

This was a response to what sonatine wrote earlier in the day, which was equally bad.

Just because you may like sonatine better than mickey doesn't mean I should take action against one and not the other.

I'm trying to treat everyone like adults and just leaving things to play out, and I'm getting shit for it. Unbelievable. Either both threads go, or both stay.
    If you’re responding to me, I don’t think either Sonatine or Mickey are being literal about pedophilia with regard to the other. If we were to parse Sonatine’s code I think it was more an extension of his age old homoerotic troll meme and NOT pedophilia. They are just trolling each other.

Mickey, Sloppy, Sonatine are what they write btw. I have zero interest in their real life. Just wanted to say that. I don’t want to see Mickey’s or Sloppy’s picture. I don’t care. I’ll be pissed if it’s posted actually. It might actually be the last straw. Just want to say that since you brought it up earlier.

I like how people write. It’s why I’m a Sonatine fan. I could never and will never be that clever. I just thought it was interesting to learn the etymology of the now popular use of pedophilia on your site.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

sonatine's came first.

Making a hilarious joke about fictional gay sex isn't the same thing as accusing someone of committing one of the absolute dirt worst crimes. I get that your friend has a failure of imagination and defaults to lame ass defamation but this isn't a whatabout situation. Mickey crossed a line.

First off, mickey isn't "my friend". I've never met him, and never spoken to him outside of forums and public Twitter.

Second, it's important to know that mickey never complained to me about the sonatine thread. He simply made back a thread of his own. Similarly, sonatine didn't complain to me, either. It seems like everyone else here acting outraged are those who are unaffected by it.

Also, as I pointed out, sonatine's post is actually more damaging, because Mickey uses his real name, while sonatine does not.

sonatine started off today with a thread about Mickey making crass and false sexual accusations, and Mickey responded back with his own thread making crass and false accusations. Looks pretty equal to me, so I let it go.

Once again, if most people want to see both threads gone, I'll delete them.

Load Metric
    Lol wow puts Sonatine to shame though. Sheeeeet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    sonatine crossed the line when he accused me of having sex with pedophiles when I was a teenager. You seem to think it is okay for sonatine to make such despicable accusations. And you think that I can’t respond in kind.

HYPOCRITE

Load Metric
    i'm outraged no one has accepted the 40 yard dash challenge yet.

Comments

Sanlmar: You putting up the prize?

Load Metric
    k known pedophile is an absolute stretch possibly happy alpha bay and hansa got shut down and he wasnt subpoenaed yes, is he too stupid to understand seasn 4 episode 13 sopranos also yes and thats the biggest black mark on the guy
    Last edited by lol wow; 05-23-2021 at 10:02 PM.

Thread Information