Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Paranoid Delusions of the Pedophile Known as Sonatine

Load Metric

The Paranoid Delusions of the Pedophile Known as Sonatine

Having been exposed as a child molester sonatine has gone into falsely accusing others of being molested when they were teenagers. This plays to his fantasies of sex with young boys. Sonatine is a sad, delusional pedophile lashing out at others because of his guilt and shame at buggering so many young boys. Can he quit? Go cold turkey? Sadly, after so many years in NAMBLA, he can't find a way to quit having sex with young boys. He needs help. I'm sure his many friends, Sloppy Joe, wittle waltie, limitles, Texter, Toaster Over, who have all found a way to quit NAMBLA, could pitch in, have sex with him again as consenting adults, so maybe he will leave the little kids alone. Please you guys, go to sonatines rescue. He needs your cock, er, help. The little kids deserve a break.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Having been exposed as a child molester sonatine has gone into falsely accusing others of being molested when they were teenagers. This plays to his fantasies of sex with young boys. Sonatine is a sad, delusional pedophile lashing out at others because of his guilt and shame at buggering so many young boys. Can he quit? Go cold turkey? Sadly, after so many years in NAMBLA, he can't find a way to quit having sex with young boys. He needs help. I'm sure his many friends, Sloppy Joe, wittle waltie, limitles, Texter, Toaster Over, who have all found a way to quit NAMBLA, could pitch in, have sex with him again as consenting adults, so maybe he will leave the little kids alone. Please you guys, go to sonatines rescue. He needs your cock, er, help. The little kids deserve a break.
    Projection

Comments

rum dick: Totally

gimmick:

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Projection

oh wow youre right, i was worried for a second.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

sonatine is definitely a child rapist, Tyde proved it years ago, sonatine was always jealous of Tyde.

He fucks children in their ass and sucks on their lil pps.

He's an obese van driver who kidnaps kids for his own sick pleasure, most of them don't make it out of his compound in the woods alive

Comments

snowtracks: HOF

Load Metric
    Projection
    Yes, you project your depravity onto everyone. Its clear as day. You support fellow child rump roaster, sonatine.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    oh wow youre right, Mickey. I am a pedophile.
    Get help before you get locked up.

Load Metric
    What a great improvement to the forum this is. Another guy decides to start spamming pedo this and pedo that in every thread. Quality content.

Load Metric
    What a great improvement to the forum this is. Another guy decides to start spamming pedo this and pedo that in every thread. Quality content.
    sonatine is a pedophile though

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Is everybody who disagrees with mickeycrimm a pedophile?

Load Metric
    no, just sonatine in this case

he butt fucks children

Load Metric
    LOL Mobile Mick more tilted than his power chair on a 45 degree slope.

Hoping you laid off those buffalo while in Yellowstone; I'm sure there's a limited market for crippled prostitutes aside from the truly depraved, but taking it out on innocent animals is not the answer.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

no, just sonatine in this case

he butt fucks children
    Tell that to mickeycrimm

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

Projection
    Yes, you project your depravity onto everyone. Its clear as day. You support fellow child rump roaster, sonatine.
    Somebody is protesting a bit too much...

Load Metric
    I genuinely don’t understand why Druff allows this around here? The one actual pedophile who is in prison from these forums was called a pedophile less. When Sonatine real name is widely known you can’t allow baseless accusations.

Walt, time to fire up the blasian pics I guess......
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Ten years ago if you googled poker fraud this site would be offered awfully high on the suggested list.

Today if someone googled Pedo*hilia I’m sure these days we score as high as we once did with poker.

The word pedo occurs 15:1 versus poker on this forum. No joke.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I genuinely don’t understand why Druff allows this around here? The one actual pedophile who is in prison from these forums was called a pedophile less. When Sonatine real name is widely known you can’t allow baseless accusations.

Walt, time to fire up the blasian pics I guess......
    That bothered desertrunner, but I don't think it bothers mickeycrimm. We need something that bothers him.

Able-bodied people, maybe.

Comments

dwai: lol wow

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I'll browse and post some opinions and pics on the FB. Us Mexicans like to flex and have big families and try and keep in touch. Where I come from in East County San Diego there is a lot of GQP dorks that will post Not My Pedo memes of Sleepy Joe often and throw that word around a lot. Not that its comparable to pedophilia but every one of them have domestic violence charges against their spouse/ex spouse, DUI's, Coc or pill addictions.. God bless em they pumped up my CashApp this past election

I swear if you are using that word on the reg you have issues and most likely nasty skeletons in the closet. Free Speech and all but you deserve the shade if you falsely accuse others of this.

Load Metric
    What a weak attempt at starting a thread.
    You are a F'ng mook.
    This just makes you look like a pedophile.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: LOL at you calling someone else a Mook
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    What a weak attempt at starting a thread.
    You are a F'ng mook.
    This just makes you look like a pedophile.

Seriously. I had to Google "nambla" to find out wtf he was babbling about. Meanwhile old mickey has a working knowledge of pedo lexicon.

Load Metric
    Unless crimm surprises me, nothing will ever be as disturbing as when Pockles went on pedotilt and spammed the board with dozens of sexually suggestive pictures of boys in an attempt to troll sonatine. Big day of cache clearing.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information