Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CONTEST: Free Indy 500 Tickets (May 30)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    rollinx you could only play if you could either go, or knew someone on here who for sure could go. You're just designating people at this point you would like to see go.

So you're not due any of the proceeds.

Thanks anyway, TexasFugitive, and try Stubhub, they might be the best bet, even though their fees blow.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rollinx420 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballhawknet View Post

you dont get shit cause you cant follow directions. And you didn't win.

I won bitch. fair n square. my first choice was to ship to the thesidedish, second choice is jsearles, 3rd choice daly, 4th choice is 2nd place WINNER

Druff asked if anybody could go and nobody answered. I had to make plans quickly to ship these tickets to someone who would use them. My original plan was to ship them first thing Monday morning. All you had to do was provide an address. 🙄 You even agreed to the 12 hour deadline. It’s going to be a pain to ship them now. I was off work all day Monday.

Sorry, Druff. I guess this was a fail, but not your fault. Thanks for trying!

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Trying to do something nice rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFugitive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rollinx420 View Post

I won bitch. fair n square. my first choice was to ship to the thesidedish, second choice is jsearles, 3rd choice daly, 4th choice is 2nd place WINNER

Druff asked if anybody could go and nobody answered. I had to make plans quickly to ship these tickets to someone who would use them. My original plan was to ship them first thing Monday morning. All you had to do was provide an address. 🙄 You even agreed to the 12 hour deadline. It’s going to be a pain to ship them now. I was off work all day Monday.

Sorry, Druff. I guess this was a fail, but not your fault. Thanks for trying!
    Don't worry about the static in this thread. It was very generous of you, and just tough given the time constraint and the need to travel to Indy.

Silver
    Load Metric
    for the record this comment wasnt directed at TexasFugitive it was for the guy above me

obv super generous, and obv I could have given my address and just sold the tickets and nobody would have ever known but i wasnt about to go against the rules of the contest like that

Thread Information