Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CONTEST: Free Indy 500 Tickets (May 30)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rollinx420 View Post
    5-4 Giants
    Guessed the wrong winning team but.... WINNER for this contest. You guessed the Giants' score, and were 7 runs off the Dodgers' score.

The 11-5 final was very tough for anyone to predict, and rollinx's 7 runs beat the next best person by 2.

rollinx, I won't publicly give away your location here, but I see you're not particularly close to Indy. You're closer than I am, but still not exactly a quick jaunt over there. Can you go? And if not, do you have a PFA member you can give the tickets to?

If so, please PM me either stating you can go, or who you are giving the tickets to. Either PM me the address to send them to, or PM TexasFugitive (see post above mine).

Congrats!

Pick the score contest and he didn't even get the winning team right ? lol what a fail ! 4-3 Dodgers should be winner.

I play this game every day for 7+ years with those who work in and around Wrigley on game day. 10 bucks a square and its winning team , closest score adding the difference between the two , and tie breakers are exact winning score>exact losing score .
    Last edited by Ballhawknet; 05-24-2021 at 05:46 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballhawknet View Post

Guessed the wrong winning team but.... WINNER for this contest. You guessed the Giants' score, and were 7 runs off the Dodgers' score.

The 11-5 final was very tough for anyone to predict, and rollinx's 7 runs beat the next best person by 2.

rollinx, I won't publicly give away your location here, but I see you're not particularly close to Indy. You're closer than I am, but still not exactly a quick jaunt over there. Can you go? And if not, do you have a PFA member you can give the tickets to?

If so, please PM me either stating you can go, or who you are giving the tickets to. Either PM me the address to send them to, or PM TexasFugitive (see post above mine).

Congrats!

Pick the score contest and he didn't even get the winning team right ? lol what a fail ! 4-3 Dodgers should be winner.

I play this game every day for 7+ years with those who work in and around Wrigley on game day. 10 bucks a square and its winning team , closest score adding the difference between the two , and tie breakers are exact winning score>exact losing score .
    whoa buddy try to remain calm, you lost, get over it

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

LOL couldn't be more calm. Just making fun of Druff and those rules lol. Oh, and I didn't play

Load Metric
    LOL couldn't be more calm. Just making fun of Druff and those rules lol. Oh, and I didn't play
    I'm obviously kidding around

Bronze
    Load Metric

I'm obviously very sensitive. So fuck you and the horse that rode in on you.

Load Metric
    I'm obviously very sensitive. So fuck you and the horse that rode in on you.
    We must know though was the horse he rode in trained by Baffert and if so has it been tested for steroids??

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    5-4 Giants

Congrats!
    I will need the address soon. Druff, can you put a deadline for the winner to give you the address? How about 12 hours from now? Second place should also send their address just in case. Notify them and give them 16 hours, maybe? And so on, and so on, and so on... 😄

Silver
    Load Metric
    wow i actually won this??? lol crazy

ill reply within 12 hours on if i can go or not, sound good?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Congrats!

I think the contest was perfectly fair and not a fail at all. You can’t look at as a pick the winner contest though; that’s not what it was. It was a pick the score contest. Number one: pick the score exactly. If nobody did, then number two: pick the winner’s score exactly which turned out to be the Dodgers. Nobody did, so number three: pick the loser’s score exactly which turned out to be the deciding factor. The rules were perfectly explained.

You did great, Druff!
    Last edited by TexasFugitive; 05-24-2021 at 12:43 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFugitive View Post

I think the contest was perfectly fair and not a fail at all. You can’t look at as a pick the winner contest though; that’s not what it was. It was a pick the score contest. Number one: pick the score exactly. If nobody did, then number two: pick the winner’s score exactly which turned out to be the Dodgers. Nobody did, so number three: pick the loser’s score exactly which turned out to be the deciding factor. The rules were perfectly explained.

You did great, Druff!
    Don't listen to me ... just making fun of Druff. That's what we do here. I didn't play so I don't care. The rules however were shit ...lol. My rules are clear and make sense. That is all.

Silver
    Load Metric
    not going to be able to go to this so who wants it? or should i just ship it to 2nd place?

Load Metric
    not going to be able to go to this so who wants it? or should i just ship it to 2nd place?
    Host a new contest.

Kershaw is pitching tomorrow.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Host a new contest.

Kershaw is pitching tomorrow.

race is this weekend, need to get it shipped out to whoever asap so they can figure their shit out

Load Metric

Well that's ironic.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Plan B

Of those who pahticipated in the contest, who can actually go?

And of people who didnt pahticipate, can you go?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I guess I’ll sell them then. Thanks for playing y’all!

Silver
    Load Metric

lol ship me half the proceeds cuz ya know im the winner and all

Bronze
    Load Metric
    you should go back in time and not play since you couldn't go ....

Bronze
    Load Metric

you dont get shit cause you cant follow directions. And you didn't win.

Silver
    Load Metric

you dont get shit cause you cant follow directions. And you didn't win.

I won bitch. fair n square. my first choice was to ship to the thesidedish, second choice is jsearles, 3rd choice daly, 4th choice is 2nd place WINNER

Thread Information