Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The leading GQP congressional candidate who wants to replace Liz Cheney raped a 14 year old and impregnated her when he was 18. She later committed suicide.

Load Metric
    When I was a teenager I routinely got hit on by gay men much older than me. Since 90% of gays are democrats does this reflect badly on the democratic party? You tell me, sonatard.

If it were a 14 year old boy with an 18 year old boy you wouldn't have said shit, sonatard. You live in a glass house, dude.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    When I was a teenager I routinely got hit on by gay men much older than me. Since 90% of gays are democrats does this reflect badly on the democratic party? You tell me, sonatard.

If it were a 14 year old boy with an 18 year old boy you wouldn't have said shit, sonatard. You live in a glass house, dude.
    At least you wound up with plenty of sandwiches and pairs of boots.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Those gay slimeballs didn't get anywhere with me. A couple of them got their asses kicked. Leave it to your punk ass to make jokes on a serious subject. This is just how serious you libtard bitches ain't about the subject. Its just a way to smear the republicans. Now go get your daily ass packing.

Load Metric

Those gay slimeballs didn't get anywhere with me. A couple of them got their asses kicked. Leave it to your punk ass to make jokes on a serious subject. This is just how serious you libtard bitches ain't about the subject. Its just a way to smear the republicans. Now go get your daily ass packing.
    there is nothing wrong with gay people, it's the trannies running the lbgt community, if they could just drop the T (which most gay/lesbian/bisexual people WANT to do) we'd all be better off.

fuck trannies that force lesbian women suck their girl dick or call them a terf or a transphobe

Load Metric

Those gay slimeballs had their way with me. A couple of them got their asses fucked. Leave it to your punk ass to make jokes on a serious subject. This is just how serious you libtard bitches ain't about the subject. Its just a way to smear the republicans. Now im gonna get my daily ass packing from a pack of truckers.
    Wow guys I caught crimms post before he edited it and WHOA.

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Now that the Republican Party has been exposed as a child fucking cult, you might want to check photos of former and current Republican delegations. You might be able to find your abuser. I'd start with speakers of the house and back from there.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

Now that the Republican Party has been exposed as a child fucking cult, you might want to check photos of former and current Republican delegations. You might be able to find your abuser. I'd start with speakers of the house and back from there.

All this stuff is coming out to take the heat off of Bill Gates....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

All this stuff is coming out, mickeycrimm cant stop talking about being railed by butch queens when he was but a young supple otter....

yeah but honestly are you really shocked? hes a republican after all.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

All this stuff is coming out, mickeycrimm cant stop talking about being railed by butch queens when he was but a young supple otter....

A guy that sets out to give all his money away but increases his net worth is more Republican than a child molesting car dealership owner.

Load Metric
    You're a fucking idiot, sonatard. Do you know where I lived when I was a teenager? San Francisco. A teenage boy couldn't walk ten feet down Market Street without getting hit on by a piece of shit faggot man. It was repulsive. How many republicans do you think were living in San Francisco, maggot? All those homos were your ilk, democrats, buttboy. The queers moved in we moved out. Thats why SF is all your ilk, a queer infested democrat stronghold, cockmouth.

Load Metric
    guys do you think mickeycrimm thirsts for knowledge because a bear daddy touched his butthole?

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    guys do you think mickeycrimm thirsts for knowledge because a bear daddy touched his butthole?
    The truth comes out. As clear as day sonatine likes buggering teenage boys. How many 14 year old boys have you raped, sonatard?

Load Metric
    this is the pro life movement in a nutshell:

Also he called it a "Romeo and Juliet thing." Yeah, if Romeo had been old enough to know better, contributed to Juliet's depression, and didn't also commit suicide along with Juliet but instead went on to live a long life of being a complete asshole. Other than that it's exactly the same.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Mickey, you'd be a lot happier if you'd just come out of the closet. America is a lot more accepting than when you were young. You don't have to hide anymore.

Comments

mickeycrimm: pedophile

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Mickey, you'd be a lot happier if you'd just come out of the closet. America is a lot more accepting than when you were young. You don't have to hide anymore.
    Desertrunner was right. You're a pedophile, wittle waltie.

Load Metric
    It's no surprise that sonatard and wittle waltie are all false outrage when it comes to a 14 year old girl and an 18 year old boy but when it comes to gay pedophiles they are all jokes and snide remarks. Thats because they are both pedos. Sonatard started this thread outraged at a statutory "rape" of a girl. But as soon as the conversation goes boys and gay pedophilia he goes all jokes and snide remarks.

Pedophilia is a huge problem in the gay community. And folks, those people don't vote republican. They vote the same way as sonatard and wittle waltie. They wear the same spots.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-23-2021 at 04:12 AM.

Load Metric
    It's no surprise that sonatard and wittle waltie are all false outrage when it comes to a 14 year old girl and an 18 year old boy but when it comes to gay pedophiles they are all jokes and snide remarks. Thats because they are both pedos. Sonatard started this thread outraged at a statutory "rape" of a girl. But as soon as the conversation goes boys and gay pedophilia he goes all jokes and snide remarks.

Pedophilia is a huge problem in the gay community. And folks, those people don't vote republican. They vote the same way as sonatard and wittle waltie. They wear the same spots.
    It's so rare to see a guy that is literally and figuratively butthurt.

Load Metric
    The truth about the GQP pedo cabal becomes the (continued) truth about roommate aficionado mickeycrimm.

The pedo cabal is in rough shape if all the lemmings have is 'it was the 80's' 'liberals are gay' and 'I fucked gay men all.over San Francisco as a 14 year old back when I could walk'

Disturbing stuff.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    i wonder if mickeycrimm got so good at gambling by learning how to count all the dicks he got railed by in the castro district, or if its because he spent so many sleepless nights mentally adding up all the money he could have made getting railed by dicks if he was smart enough to charge a nominal fee for it..

Load Metric
    i wonder if mickeycrimm got so good at gambling by learning how to count all the dicks he got railed by in the castro district, or if its because he spent so many sleepless nights mentally adding up all the money he could have made getting railed by dicks if he was smart enough to charge a nominal fee for it..
    Have to imagine that being able to pick out a winning slot machine requires a similar skill set to being able to pick out which dicks NOT to suck due to the AIDS.

At some point, probably around '87 at the latest, the sheer volume ruled out any possibility of luck. Credit the man for knowing his levers.

Thread Information