Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The leading GQP congressional candidate who wants to replace Liz Cheney raped a 14 year old and impregnated her when he was 18. She later committed suicide.

Load Metric
    8th graders, Dude.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: YES

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Is Sonantine ever going to address his association with open rascist? I see him virtue signaling left and right, but he is business partners with a guy who programmed a bot to post the N WORD HARD R. Sonantine is aware of this, accepts it and endorsed it. Please continue your virtue signaling racist
    By that standards you're no different. You know how many of the posters you like on this forum have posted the n-word here?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    The divorce and soon after suicide is the only interesting part of the story for me.

The age thing, meh. If he was 38, then thats different.

Not sure if you all went to public school, but at my high school all the hottest girls in my grade when we were freshman were dating seniors, or above in a few cases. Shrug.

This pregnancy occurred in 1985, whcih was a very different time with very different standards. Relationships between younger teens and older teens were very common at the time, and nobody classified it as a scandal. In fact, this exact relationship would still be legal in several states today, given the 4-year age difference.

This reminds me of the Kavanagh thing. If you take out the incredibly dubious rape accusation (where Blasey Ford's best friend was pressured by third parties to change her story), the rest was basically about mid-80s frat boys being mid-80s frat boys. Too many of the woke crowd was trying to view his behavior in the context of what would have been considered appropriate in the late 2010s, which simply wasn't fair.

Obviously his "Romeo and Juliet" language wasn't the best to describe the situation. Instead, he should have simply pointed out that these types of relationships were very common in the mid-1980s, and stated that the suicide occurred years later over unrelated matters.

Load Metric
    LOL Druff defending pedo behavior
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I don't know Druff, I grew up in real American in the 80's. Seniors that dated 8th and 9th graders were mercilessly made fun of and were not accepted into polite high school society. It was a moderate Republican area, so it didn't really embrace the hard right Republican pro pedo caucus that's dominant now in your party.

Load Metric
    The two prison guards looking after Jeffrey Epstein have admitted they "falsified records" the night he died in a New York jail.

coincidence?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    and they said the perfect Republican doesn't exist

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    I don't know Druff, I grew up in real American in the 80's. Seniors that dated 8th and 9th graders were mercilessly made fun of and were not accepted into polite high school society. It was a moderate Republican area, so it didn't really embrace the hard right Republican pro pedo caucus that's dominant now in your party.
    You're agreeing without realizing it.

I never said that it made you cool to date 14-year-olds when you were 18. Of course these dudes were made fun of, because it was seen that they couldn't get chicks in their own grade, and had to go a few grades down to find a girl to date them.

However, note that these guys were never arrested, nor were they shunned in their town for being pedophiles.

In Colorado and several other states, a 14-year-old can legally have sex with an 18-year-old. And this is right now, not just in 1985.

There's a tremendous difference between two teenagers having a sexual relationship, where one is a few years older than the other, and a teenager having a relationship with an adult well past their teen years. One is mildly inappropriate but not a huge deal, and the other is predatory and clearly a crime.

Furthermore, there's been 37 years since this guy had that relationship, and presumably there's zero evidence that he continued dating underage girls. So this really looks like he just developed a relationship with an unstable girl four years younger, she got pregnant, they got married, and she killed herself likely as a result of whichever psychological problems she had in the first place.

Obviously this doesn't look great when you're running for office, but I don't think it's relevant to use to judge him at age 55.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I never said that it made you cool to date 14-year-olds when you were 18. Of course these dudes were made fun of, because it was seen that they couldn't get chicks in their own grade, and had to go a few grades down to find a girl to date them.

However, note that these guys were never arrested, nor were they shunned in their town for being pedophiles.

In Colorado and several other states, a 14-year-old can legally have sex with an 18-year-old. And this is right now, not just in 1985.

There's a tremendous difference between two teenagers having a sexual relationship, where one is a few years older than the other, and a teenager having a relationship with an adult well past their teen years. One is mildly inappropriate but not a huge deal, and the other is predatory and clearly a crime.

Furthermore, there's been 37 years since this guy had that relationship, and presumably there's zero evidence that he continued dating underage girls. So this really looks like he just developed a relationship with an unstable girl four years younger, she got pregnant, they got married, and she killed herself likely as a result of whichever psychological problems she had in the first place.

Obviously this doesn't look great when you're running for office, but I don't think it's relevant to use to judge him at age 55.
    But the way he has reacted to it disqualifies him.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    I mean, knowing what I know about this guy I would never vote for him for any office. I wouldn't let him babysit a pet snake. But by what definition was it "rape"? Was it even statutory rape at that time and place?

The word "rape" sure is being thrown around a lot. Can someone walk me through by what metric it seems justified?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I mean, knowing what I know about this guy I would never vote for him for any office. I wouldn't let him babysit a pet snake. But by what definition was it "rape"? Was it even statutory rape at that time and place?

The word "rape" sure is being thrown around a lot. Can someone walk me through by what metric it seems justified?
    What's google? How does it work? I hear it thrown around all the time, can someone walk me through what it does and how to use it?

Load Metric
    I always thought GOPtards wanted to outlaw abortion because sky wizard fables but turns out they just want more kids to molest?

Load Metric
    It was pretty ingenious and diabolical for the Republicans to invent Qanon. Originally, I thought it was just a way to control the scared, old white people into voting against their interests. Just the usual playbook. But, damn, to actually be a child fucking cult and use it against their opponents is pretty brilliant. Trump gets a lot of credit, mostly deserved, for really spreading it among the little brains. But, I assume it got its roots with Speaker Hastert and head of Army intelligence Mike Flynn.

Load Metric
    It was pretty ingenious and diabolical for the Republicans to invent Qanon. Originally, I thought it was just a way to control the scared, old white people into voting against their interests. Just the usual playbook. But, damn, to actually be a child fucking cult and use it against their opponents is pretty brilliant. Trump gets a lot of credit, mostly deserved, for really spreading it among the little brains. But, I assume it got its roots with Speaker Hastert and head of Army intelligence Mike Flynn.

when the conservative right subscribed to the 'stripper with borderline personality relationship rules of engagement', rule #1 was to make absolutely sure you accuse your enemies of being exactly what youre terrified of being uncovered as before they get a chance to uncover it.

it works great on giving team retard a false sense of dignity but is of little practical value in any situation where shouting down the opposition isnt considered a valid process for steering a society into the future.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

But the way he has reacted to it disqualifies him.
    This. Its a tragic tale. But really not out of line, legally speaking. Everything I’m reading from this guy is screaming “fuck no” indeed, however.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Oh hey btw the son is currently charged with five (5) sex related felony charges.

Republican family values?

Load Metric
    this is the pro life movement in a nutshell:

Load Metric
    JFC, team retard and repubs in general getting PIPED in this thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Raped and impregnated a 14 year old girl?

He should run for President of the United States.

I can excuse the raping but I cannot excuse him leaving the house every day looking like Snidely Whiplash

Thread Information