Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: “We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the organization is no longer purely civil in nature. We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA.”

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

it's repetitive use of the word organization, as if the writer is trying to look educated but fails

btw, Sont, you gonna post links to your news items?

your creditability here has suffered some from the old days, so if the item is not fake news, then provide please
    Hey bright lights try a little internet trick called googling or use the BBC link below if you’re stuck.

“Ms James' spokesman, Fabien Levy, told the BBC on Tuesday: "We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature.

We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57166735

The writer of the piece quotes The Manhattan District Attorney’s office who used the phrase, correctly btw, organization. It's not bad writing or grandstanding etc. when applying a direct quote.

okay, if its so easy for you then you research out every cryptic unsourced post by sont and others then report back here on its truthfulness;
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 05-19-2021 at 12:13 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Hey bright lights try a little internet trick called googling or use the BBC link below if you’re stuck.

“Ms James' spokesman, Fabien Levy, told the BBC on Tuesday: "We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature.

We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57166735

The writer of the piece quotes The Manhattan District Attorney’s office who used the phrase, correctly btw, organization. It's not bad writing or grandstanding etc. when applying a direct quote.

okay, if its so easy for you then you research out every cryptic unsourced post by sont and others then report back here on its truthfulness;
    Yeah, a lot of heavy lifting. Have you been paying attention the last several years?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    yeah and the Dems really took care of Hillary, they follow the law!
    Investigation by Republicans found that she mishandled classified evidence but not sufficient to prosecute.

The fact that you can even compared Hillary to Trump shows how little you understand.
    She signed a government document swearing she would use the government server because her emails would be government property but then deliberately set up her own server in her house to deliberately thwart the government in owning her emails. A FELONY.

She deliberately destroyed over 30,000 emails to prevent the government from seeing them. Obstruction of Justice. A FELONY.

If a republican does any of the above they get prosecuted. Two tiered justice system. Liberals are evil incarnate.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I compared both sides never charging anybody, ever, in anything, the Democrats are just as corrupt as the Republicans, the sooner you realize that the better off you might be
    Truer words never spoken.

It’s why political threads always turns to shit when the whaddabout guys like Druff enter the convo.

It’s a 60’s Buffalo Springfield lyric but truer now than back then.

There's battle lines being drawn
    Nobody's right if everybody's wrong

Screw the Feds and more power to the states. President should have slightly less power than the Queen
    Leftists bash "whataboutisms", thinking they can make it a legitimate argument. It's not. It's an argument made by people who are guilty as hell of doing things they want other people prosecuted for.

Load Metric

Yeah, a lot of heavy lifting. Have you been paying attention the last several years?
    to you and Sont, a little...that was too much I agree
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

to you and Sont, a little...that was too much I agree
    Ugh ugh. I’m laughing at you. I thought you were educated. Seriously. No one with an education eyes a potential criminal prosecution lightly….well almost no one.

I mean you go so far as to blame the messenger. That’s classic stupidity

You also understand, I hope, that this whole thread was simply pointing to a fact.
    The fact being a press release. No article I read expressed an opinion on the matter just
    the revelation of the fact.
    Last edited by limitles; 05-19-2021 at 08:24 PM.

Load Metric
    LOL I took a look at this New York prosecutor, Letitia "Tits" James. She's an extreme far left zealot than ran for Attorney General of New York on "getting Trump." She reminds me of that ignorant bitch of a DA that tried to take down the McCloskey's in St. Louis. A judge removed the dumb bitch from the case because of her extreme bias. Thats the same thing going on with Tits James. She's a left wing woketard zealot that couldn't put a convincing case together against the Trumps if her life depended on it. She and the Manhattan DA are frauds.

The Trumps are going to shove lightning up her's and the Manhattan DA's asses. Sonatard and JimmyG are fools.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    LOL I took a look at this New York prosecutor, Letitia "Tits" James. She's an extreme far left zealot than ran for Attorney General of New York on "getting Trump." She reminds me of that ignorant bitch of a DA that tried to take down the McCloskey's in St. Louis. A judge removed the dumb bitch from the case because of her extreme bias. Thats the same thing going on with Tits James. She's a left wing woketard zealot that couldn't put a convincing case together against the Trumps if her life depended on it. She and the Manhattan DA are frauds.

The Trumps are going to shove lightning up her's and the Manhattan DA's asses. Sonatard and JimmyG are fools.
    wow folks guess that wraps it up Columbo here took a look

lol

on a serious note she already shut down the NRA what makes you think she couldn't put a convincing case together? you realize they have already been putting one together for months/years now, right?

Load Metric
    you know perfectly well that mickeycrimm doesnt realize things.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Everyone knows that sonatard is a fruitloop left wing zealot.

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Everyone knows that sonatard is a fruitloop left wing zealot.
    lol at this point that's not even an insult anymore

Gold
    Load Metric
    Team retard, is this just a big misunderstanding?
    Could you please address your association with open racists? You have so much to say but are so quiet about the racism of your business partners!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Team retard, is this just a big misunderstanding?
    Could you please address your association with open racists? You have so much to say but are so quiet about the racism of your business partners!
    yes that is clearly the issue here

Load Metric
    Can't wait.

Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr are fucking assholes who definitely deserve prison time.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I suspect the Trump Org is guilty of most of the charges being brought against them, and probably more. That being said this investigation definitely feels like a political partisan attack. This AG definitely seems to have made it her mission to focus solely on Republican/conservative organizations (most of whom have already fled the state) and turn a blind eye to her own house on fire due to the consequences of progressive failed "reform".

She just gave some press conference about "Day of Racial Reckoning" promoting some further police reforms she is pushing aimed at empowering the criminal class and neutering the police. It seems every day I skim through NY Post and there is a laundry list of new shootings, stabbings and assaults in NYC. And this DA seems to be a big part of the problem, not the solution. But at the end of the day she was elected by the people of NY, so apparently this is what they want, so more power to them I guess.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I suspect the Trump Org is guilty of most of the charges being brought against them, and probably more. That being said this investigation definitely feels like a political partisan attack. This AG definitely seems to have made it her mission to focus solely on Republican/conservative organizations (most of whom have already fled the state) and turn a blind eye to her own house on fire due to the consequences of progressive failed "reform".

She just gave some press conference about "Day of Racial Reckoning" promoting some further police reforms she is pushing aimed at empowering the criminal class and neutering the police. It seems every day I skim through NY Post and there is a laundry list of new shootings, stabbings and assaults in NYC. And this DA seems to be a big part of the problem, not the solution. But at the end of the day she was elected by the people of NY, so apparently this is what they want, so more power to them I guess.

Do you want the Department of Justice to focus their attention on parties with no suspicion or evidence of wrongdoing? As it will all come out in the end, baseless “witch hunts” would be damaging to the Justice Department in more ways than one.

White collar crime is known to be the most profitable and least penalized.
    Last edited by limitles; 05-22-2021 at 06:46 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric

Do you want the Department of Justice to focus their attention on parties with no suspicion or evidence of wrongdoing? As it will all come out in the end, baseless “witch hunts” would be damaging to the Justice Department in more ways than one.

I absolutely believe white collar crime should be treated more seriously. However, it this is only cynically done in a partisan fashion, I fear it will just further polarize society and the cure will be worse than the disease.

At one point in time not that long ago Trump was giving political donations to Clintons. If Trump hadn't decided to take over the R party for his own narcissistic reasons and was still a Dem supporter would this DA give a single fuck about his white collar crime empire?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I absolutely believe white collar crime should be treated more seriously. However, it this is only cynically done in a partisan fashion, I fear it will just further polarize society and the cure will be worse than the disease.

At one point in time not that long ago Trump was giving political donations to Clintons. If Trump hadn't decided to take over the R party for his own narcissistic reasons and was still a Dem supporter would this DA give a single fuck about his white collar crime empire?
    Yes, that is the job. To believe otherwise is paranoia.

Load Metric
    What's the big deal? Before Trump was the head of the white nationalist movement in the country, he was a fraudster and a scam artist. That's not subjective, the guy settled the Trump University fraud suit, where no one could claim he was not in the wrong. He spent his career using his dough to manipulate the legal system to crush small businesses that worked with him. The list of people he screwed is long and verified. This is just another go for his lawyers.

He's not going to jail, and if they actually bankrupt Trump Org (which would be surprising), he could just go on tv and make his followers give him their money. Just like every other cult leader. Trump will be fine. His fail children might be another story.

Thread Information