Thread: add a- aron rodgers to he list of deplorable NFL players

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

add a- aron rodgers to the list of deplorable NFL players

there's a right way and a wrong of requesting a trade. unfortunately most of the established NFL players could give 2 shits so they just say or do anything to get out of things.

rodgers is the latest scumbag. pretty sure the main reason of him requesting a a trade is to get closer to out west to his gf. seems like all the other factorsare fluff and don't mean as much.

lol @ not considering even making him the highest paid QB, which GB wants to do

this won't be resolved to prolly after june 1 when the cap hit isn't as great

somebody is going to inherit the controls on a decent team. love? carr?

denver or the raiders seem like the only 2 spots. unless less miami knows tua is a bum, but they won't admit that yet imo.

so good to finally hate on a white player
    Last edited by mulva; 05-18-2021 at 02:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Why only Denver or Vegas? There are at least 20 teams where he'd be a huge upgrade at QB.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    So he wants a trade?? That makes him a deplorable person.. Like it or not GB has done dirty QBs before most notably Farve when they drafted Rodgers in case you forgot.. Owners treat their players like disposable diapers generally so a player being an advocate when the situation is going down the shitter isnt deplorable its watching out for your own ass because the team certain isnt going to. NFL is the only one of the major sports where player contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on with essentially an out for teams to stop paying them whenever they feel like in most cases (once the guarantee is met meaning total value is a joke).

Not to mention the now proven racist bullshit thats come out about the concussion settlement literally implying black players were mentally lower then white players at baseline.. Fuck the Fudge Packers and the NFL in general... They dont give two shits about the guys who make the league the billions in profits every year and good for Rodgers for looking out for himself when nobodyelse will certainly not the team especially..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Why only Denver or Vegas? There are at least 20 teams where he'd be a huge upgrade at QB.
    this isn't musical qb's, walt. this is likely destination
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Deplorable? How do you know he voted for Trump?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    change deplorable to faggot

Load Metric
    lol I hope he goes to the niners, fuck the packers

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    lol I hope he goes to the niners, fuck the packers
    Don’t get your hopes up pal they just drafted Lance 3rd overall

Gold
    Load Metric
    Meh.

He has had the same job at the same place for his entire adult life. If any of us were in that situation and we decided we wanted to try something new, no one would be telling us we were a deplorable because of it. I am not going to lose any sleep on behalf of Rodgers, but I can definitely understand him wanting to try something new.

The longest I was ever in the same job in the same place was 7 years, and I was definitely ready to move onto something new by the end.

And this isn't even getting into them drafting Love in the 1st round when they had roster holes in other places to fill in a very winnable situation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    change deplorable to faggot

Well if he's a Maricon, then he belongs in San Francisco.

Load Metric
    I’m a lifelong Green Bay Packers fan and must sadly say that Rodgers is correct to bail on the Packers, as well as to make the matter public. Management there hasn’t given him the support he needed on offense in the last few years to take full advantage of his talent. And the one offensive top draft pick they’d made in the last 12 years was Rodgers eventual replacement at QB.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports....n-rodgers/amp/

So, really, is there any more obvious a way for management to diss a repeat MVP quarterback who can still throw the ball and manage the offense better than a few current other NFL QBs than to deny him the tools he needs to reach and win the Super Bowl?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    I’m a lifelong Green Bay Packers fan and must sadly say that Rodgers is correct to bail on the Packers, as well as to make the matter public. Management there hasn’t given him the support he needed on offense in the last few years to take full advantage of his talent. And the one offensive top draft pick they’d made in the last 12 years was Rodgers eventual replacement at QB.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports....n-rodgers/amp/

So, really, is there any more obvious a way for management to diss a repeat MVP quarterback who can still throw the ball and manage the offense better than a few current other NFL QBs than to deny him the tools he needs to reach and win the Super Bowl?
    Not surprised you have this take. They had the #1 offense last year. Adams a legit #1 WR, Jones a legit top 10 RB. Bakhtiari top 3 LT.

Was their draft last year stupid? probably, unless Love turns out to be a stud. Nonetheless, they should have been going D most of the drafts that they did, and emo Aaron has had ample weapons his entire time there.

Load Metric
    If I were a multimillionaire with leverage I'm getting the fuck out of Green Bay, WI as soon as I can.

LOL at loyalty to an employer. I'll feel the same way if/when Dame Lillard decides to pack it in.

Comments

nunbeater: yeah I cant imagine having $100 milly + and like staying in Green Bay
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    lol I hate the fucking packers more deeply than any person alive and prolly a few that are dead & Aaron should have left fucking years ago & that's being generous. This guy legit could have had probably 5 or 6 Super Bowl wins but the Pack's front office is a bunch of fucking retardeds. pretty much a decade of no free agents, I mean yeah they do it now after sitting with their thumbs in their cockhole for like 8 fucking seasons, no support, no o-line some years, I mean jesus fucking christ. again I hate the fucking packers but for the last decade I have been hearing people take them as the preseason pick to win the Super Bowl, like people that would literally have no reason to fucking pick the packers but they do. Why? Because Aaron Fucking Rodgers

so of course I am so fucking happy that they blew that lmao GO PACK GO DERRRRRRR

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    lol I hate the fucking packers more deeply than any person alive and prolly a few that are dead & Aaron should have left fucking years ago & that's being generous. This guy legit could have had probably 5 or 6 Super Bowl wins but the Pack's front office is a bunch of fucking retardeds. pretty much a decade of no free agents, I mean yeah they do it now after sitting with their thumbs in their cockhole for like 8 fucking seasons, no support, no o-line some years, I mean jesus fucking christ. again I hate the fucking packers but for the last decade I have been hearing people take them as the preseason pick to win the Super Bowl, like people that would literally have no reason to fucking pick the packers but they do. Why? Because Aaron Fucking Rodgers

so of course I am so fucking happy that they blew that lmao GO PACK GO DERRRRRRR
    Imagine having Aaron for 18 years and winning one super bowl.

Absolutely fucking criminal.

Comments

nunbeater: it's fucking literally insane and again I fucking hate the packers

Load Metric
    Aaron Rodgers should just retire.

He's never going to be able to beat Tom Brady.

Load Metric
    The Packers don’t need him. They signed Bortles.
    I am a generally a useless source of inaccurate information.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sludge View Post
    The Packers don’t need him. They signed Bortles.
    i wonder if chip kelly still think he's part of an attractive situation like when he was paired with kap.

that elmer fudd clown actually said that after he was hired before he subsequently trashed the 9'ers even further

Thread Information