Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paypal stealing money from poker players like Chris Moneymaker (UPDATE: Federal class action lawsuit filed!)

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Paypal always has a bad rep with stuff like this. Unfortunately people don't know how deep their hand goes, from venmo to square etc.

Load Metric
    Gambling is now legal in sports in Ny and im sure many states elsewhere, poker excluded which is maddening.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

They're hitting artists now. You can watch the entire video below, or you can skip to the 16 minute mark, where the narrator talks about how PayPal is apparently taking YOUR funds they stole, and investing it for further profit!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Virtue signaling playbook:

Paypal, that bastion of morality and business ethics and leader of stealing funds and overcharging from the little guy, is taking a stand on Robert Sarver remaining the owner of the Phoenix Suns

https://newsroom.paypal-corp.com/202...e-Phoenix-Suns

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    We have reviewed the report of the NBA league's independent investigation into Phoenix Suns owner Robert Sarver and have found his conduct unacceptable and in conflict with our values.

If Robert Sarver's behavior conflicts with their values, it must mean that he doesn't steal from innocent customers.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Major update! We promised to not stop fighting. New contribution agreement and token form available at www.paypalclassaction.net We will move this forward as a mass arbitration. No amount too low or too high, no geographic boundaries.

Comments

ftpjesus: Saw it on Twitter with the attacks now on artists Paypals gonna eat a shit sandwich lets hope

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    We have reviewed the report of the NBA league's independent investigation into Phoenix Suns owner Robert Sarver and have found his conduct unacceptable and in conflict with our values.

If Robert Sarver's behavior conflicts with their values, it must mean that he doesn't steal from innocent customers.
    Ok this made me laugh. As for all the SJW bullshit. Sarver never went Donald Stirling his only time using the N word was quoting others use of it (usually black people but apparently quoting people verbatim is a mind crime). Doesnt matter hes now selling both the Suns and Mercury so he essentially cut the BS off at the knees. Hes gonna make a fortune as are the minority owners including that punk bitch whos been a thorn in Sarvers side for awhile now and refused to be bought out. Suns are a top tier contender so hes selling at the top of the market anyway.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Paypal has always been the biggest money laundering platform until crypto took that title from them

Load Metric
    New PayPal Policy Lets Company Pull $2,500 From Users’ Accounts If They Promote ‘Misinformation’

DIAGF

Antithetical to everything I believe in. Never used them and never will.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    New PayPal Policy Lets Company Pull $2,500 From Users’ Accounts If They Promote ‘Misinformation’

DIAGF

It's worse than people think. The $2500 is actually multiple $2500s, just like in the situations being highlighted in this thread. Basically every time you make a sale or get a donation due to "misinformation" (in PayPal's opinion), they can ding you $2500.

Pure theft.

Load Metric

DIAGF

It's worse than people think. The $2500 is actually multiple $2500s, just like in the situations being highlighted in this thread. Basically every time you make a sale or get a donation due to "misinformation" (in PayPal's opinion), they can ding you $2500.

Pure theft.
    At what point does the FTC finally get involved in this mess. I don’t know how PayPal has avoided it.

Load Metric
    I retweeted something I saw to Druff but the crux is Paypal maybe in panic mode. It’s blocking people from closing their accounts and worse there’s some folks saying they’re getting AUP bullshyt notifications as well. Somethings majorly amiss and this could be PayPal’s been operating on a house of cards or worse a full tilt poker situation with funds potentially not being held properly on people who kept funds in their accounts. This could be bad bad bad.

Load Metric
    n

Comments

Belly Buster: They are geniuses
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Just tried to close my account ....

Name:  paypal.png
Views: 300
Size:  34.1 KB

Total horseshit.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

DIAGF

Pure theft.
    It’s worse than people think

You have nothing in your account? No problem they will dip into your linked bank account and you will learn to regret those misogynist remarks
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 10-11-2022 at 04:35 PM.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Paypal are shady AF. Handing Eric an open goal with this latest debacle.

That comedy skit is gold.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In case you're wondering about the blockchain technology which is being utilized in order to be a plaintiff in the PayPal mass arbitration, here is a document explaining the whole thing:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver
    Load Metric
    Here is some more PayPal bullshit. I have an account that I use only to pay for Facebook ads for my restaurant. I never receive money into this account. I received an email from some random person claiming they sent me $400 in error and to please refund them. Sounded like a scam to me so I ignored it. Then I get an email from PayPal stating a dispute has been filed to get a refund and that the $400 has been frozen. I replied to PayPal that I don’t know who the person is, I never requested any payment, I don’t sell online and if $400 truly was sent it was that persons error. PayPal rules in their favor (which I have no problem with) but then charges me a $15 dispute resolution fee. I don’t want the persons $400 but why should I pay $15 because some idiot sent to me by mistake?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    Here is some more PayPal bullshit. I have an account that I use only to pay for Facebook ads for my restaurant. I never receive money into this account. I received an email from some random person claiming they sent me $400 in error and to please refund them. Sounded like a scam to me so I ignored it. Then I get an email from PayPal stating a dispute has been filed to get a refund and that the $400 has been frozen. I replied to PayPal that I don’t know who the person is, I never requested any payment, I don’t sell online and if $400 truly was sent it was that persons error. PayPal rules in their favor (which I have no problem with) but then charges me a $15 dispute resolution fee. I don’t want the persons $400 but why should I pay $15 because some idiot sent to me by mistake?
    I'm confused. Was there actually $400 received which you weren't expecting?

Try calling them, you might have better luck. Email is a complete fail with them.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    I'm confused. Was there actually $400 received which you weren't expecting?

Try calling them, you might have better luck. Email is a complete fail with them.
    Yeah someone actually did send $400 to me in error. I never knew that I had received it. Like I said it’s a rarely used PayPal account. I did hear back from PayPal and they agreed that due to the situation I should not be charged the $15. Later the customer service rep sent another message that the system would not allow her to reverse is so she gave me a $15 credit go balance it out.

Thread Information