Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1512

Thread: The Seahawks Own Your Face

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  135.5 KB
    ?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I've been awake for 28 hours and im still destroying you, That's all you got? A pic of a tilt o whirl? No bets? No poker hands? Im serious about the poker hands btw,id love to take a look. You said you play on bovada right? Do you save the hh?

Load Metric
    I've been awake for 28 hours and im still destroying you, That's all you got? A pic of a tilt o whirl? No bets? No poker hands? Im serious about the poker hands btw,id love to take a look. You said you play on bovada right? Do you save the hh?
    I'd love to see yours. Care to post them?

Lol @ getting destroyed in the sports betting thread so know you want to play heads up for rolls even though I've never once proclaimed my skill as being, well, anything really.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I'd love to see yours. Care to post them?

Lol @ getting destroyed in the sports betting thread so know you want to play heads up for rolls even though I've never once proclaimed my skill as being, well, anything really.
    zzzzzzzzzz

Load Metric
    Is it me or are we looking at Deja Vu from 2012 again. With a Weakass Division Winner in the Redskins once again playing the WC Seahawks at home who have a better record.. If the Redskins beat the Eagles Saturday Night its all but set in stone I'm afraid as they would lockup the NFClEast and the Seahawks are in and likely would be the 5 seed.. The More shit changes the more it stays the same.. Only Difference.. Redskins don't have a gimpy QB this time who keeps trying to run around.. Despite Seattle likely coming in the favorite its almost Pickem for me because the Redskins have been despite sucking the tailpipe Nearly Unbeatable at home (compared to one shitty win against Chicago on the road)

Banned
    Load Metric
    As much as I hate to say it, the Seahawks look very good at the right time once again. They may be headed back to the Super Bowl. I hope not, but the NFC is wide open. Imagine if their running backs had stayed healthy.... Actually, perhaps their offense would not be flowing in the same way... How can anybody say for sure?
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:44 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuyisWhat View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, the Seahawks look very good at the right time once again. They may be headed back to the Super Bowl. I hope not, but
    the NFC is wide open. Imagine if their running backs had stayed healthy.... Actually, perhaps their offense would not be flowing in the same way... How can anybody say for sure?

Not to make this about the Chiefs even more, but their turnaround and offensive flow started when Jamaal Charles went down. That makes two teams to further illustrate the featured back offense is dead, as it should be.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuyisWhat View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, the Seahawks look very good at the right time once again. They may be headed back to the Super Bowl. I hope not, but
    the NFC is wide open. Imagine if their running backs had stayed healthy.... Actually, perhaps their offense would not be flowing in the same way... How can anybody say for sure?

Not to make this about the Chiefs even more, but their turnaround and offensive flow started when Jamaal Charles went down. That makes two teams to further illustrate the featured back offense is dead, as it should be.
    37 yard PI's, offensive interference and all manner of NFL faggotry is trending well though.

enjoying how Goodell is about to fuck up the Odell Beckham baseball bat story. The video is there. NFL will suffer a fresh beating. Incompetent fuck ruined this game.

Lol, Panthers describe the baseball bat as a "motivational tool". (Beckham suffers accusations of being gay in case you live under a rock)

Yeah, rope was a motivational tool in the south too.

Go watch NCAAF

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

37 yard PI's, offensive interference and all manner of NFL faggotry is trending well though.

enjoying how Goodell is about to fuck up the Odell Beckham baseball bat story. The video is there. NFL will suffer a fresh beating. Incompetent fuck ruined this game.

Lol, Panthers describe the baseball bat as a "motivational tool". (Beckham suffers accusations of being gay in case you live under a rock)

Go watch NCAAF
    Da fuq are you babbling about? This isn't a prison yard fucking game. This is a game in front of 60k fans and on national television....like 5 panthers are gonna go beat up the dude on the field. Teams do stuff like this all the time, its only getting attention now because OBJ is a mental lightweight who can't hang with the tough guys.
    Last edited by gut; 12-23-2015 at 03:52 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Go watch NCAAF
    Da fuq are you babbling about? This isn't a prison yard fucking game. This is a game in front of 60k fans and on national television....like 5 panthers are gonna go beat up the dude on the field. Teams do stuff like this all the time, its only getting attention now because OBJ is a mental lightweight who can't hang with the tough guys.
    Da fuq am I babbling about? Not sure, exactly. More pissed off about the Goodell & NFL these days than the Beckham thing.

You ever notice how no one wears pads anymore. Starting to notice offensive lineman without knee pads. Five years from now wide receivers will be wearing muscle shirts, baggy shorts and two flags. More like the NBA every week. Foul, foul, foul, flop.

I wish Beckham got a do-over and went nose to nose with the trash talker holding the bat. Let's go. WWF.

Load Metric
    Seahawks own Vikings kickers' face.

Comments

ftpjesus: Valid point.. WIDE LEFT.. Jesus as low scoring as that was Minnesota's Defense should be ashamed to lose like that.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Lucky?? Fuckin A right we we're lucky, as lucky as lucky can be.

We also have Doug Baldwin tho...

Name:  Baldwin.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  190.0 KB

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/do...ion-1752116695

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...tch-vs-vikings

Comments

big dick: what a catch DB is god

Banned
    Load Metric
    UH OHHHH

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    LMGDMFCSAO

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    LMGDMFCSAO

Laughing My God Damn Mother Fucking COCK SUCKING Ass Off?

Comments

DJ_Chaps: VERY NICE
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    Tony starting to get a small woody about posting the most epic comeback

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Carolina has to be thinking...

Seattle capable of a comeback but has to play nearly perfect.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    LMGDMFCSAO

Laughing My God Damn Mother Fucking COCK SUCKING Ass Off?
    OH HELL YEAH

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The Hawks are putting the band back together.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...attle-seahawks

Name:  20b98d279beebba56bce99fa31368976.jpeg
Views: 659
Size:  54.7 KB

Thread Information