Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: The Seahawks Own Your Face

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Niners win 13 games

Seahawks sounds like gibberish unless it's got something to do with my sweaty in the sun work hat. When I am dealing with the public, it's all Niners all Day.

Respect for Toney tho, rep where you stay and all that.

I'd move personally...

Make sure you count week 1 as a loss
    vikings@home I'm not sure on that one...Moss wants a ring, Harbaughs win win win, Smith coming into his own (as predicted by Serial Fail a while ago) deep running core, good receivers, ~OL (not sure if it's improved) and playing at home first game coming off a near Super Bowl trip- I'm going Niners all the way. If I pay vegas first I'll bet you something, idk how much at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric

Make sure you count week 1 as a loss
    vikings@home I'm not sure on that one...Moss wants a ring, Harbaughs win win win, Smith coming into his own (as predicted by Serial Fail a while ago) deep running core, good receivers, ~OL (not sure if it's improved) and playing at home first game coming off a near Super Bowl trip- I'm going Niners all the way. If I pay vegas first I'll bet you something, idk how much at this point.
    No idea what any of that means

Load Metric
    Cedric Benson looks really good GB is going to be scary good if he stays healthy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Cut his fuckin ass

You know that people will pick him in Fantasy Football based solely on name recognition. He's going to take up a roster spot and he's going to suck. Your boys will need all the help they can get.

Holy shit are there a lot of new Colts. We'll see how Luck does in his second game, against a much better Steelers defense, on Sunday evening.
    You think he is going to suck bad enough to not warrant a roster spot on any team?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

You know that people will pick him in Fantasy Football based solely on name recognition. He's going to take up a roster spot and he's going to suck. Your boys will need all the help they can get.

Holy shit are there a lot of new Colts. We'll see how Luck does in his second game, against a much better Steelers defense, on Sunday evening.
    You think he is going to suck bad enough to not warrant a roster spot on any team?
    He'll play for someone, but not Seattle. Look for the hawks to go with Braylon over TO at this point.

Load Metric
    He'll play for someone, but not Seattle. Look for the hawks to go with Braylon over TO at this point.
    I'm confused if we are discussing if he makes the Seahawks roster or a fantasy roster?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

I'm confused if we are discussing if he makes the Seahawks roster or a fantasy roster?
    I was speaking strictly of the hawks roster.

Load Metric

Thats what the word is. People in this thread actually thought he was going to have close to pro bowl numbers. Theres only 1 Jerry Rice.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

I was speaking strictly of the hawks roster.
    I was also referring to the Seahawks' roster.

Load Metric
    I am officially in the bag for Russell Wilson. Shady J was right.

Load Metric
    From Bleacher Report...

Russell Wilson deserves to be the starting quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks once the season begins.

He has done nothing but impress so far this preseason, while his competitor for the starting spot, Matt Flynn, has looked shaky at times.

On Friday night, Wilson was simply brilliant against the Kansas City Chiefs, completing 13-of-19 passes for 185 yards, including two touchdowns. He didn't throw a single interception, and his 134.8 passer rating is sublime.

Wilson added 58 yards on the ground...in two rushing attempts.

He's one of the most dynamic players to come into the NFL in a while, and his abilities rival those of Robert Griffin III.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If they cut him , he may not get a chance somewhere else. Doesn't mean he can't be productive though.

Anyhow Owens is a fucking idiot. How do you make the money he made and be broke? Some of these guys are so dumb. Why invest etc. when u have 50 million dollars

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    From Bleacher Report...

Russell Wilson deserves to be the starting quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks once the season begins.

He has done nothing but impress so far this preseason, while his competitor for the starting spot, Matt Flynn, has looked shaky at times.

On Friday night, Wilson was simply brilliant against the Kansas City Chiefs, completing 13-of-19 passes for 185 yards, including two touchdowns. He didn't throw a single interception, and his 134.8 passer rating is sublime.

He's one of the most dynamic players to come into the NFL in a while, and his abilities rival those of Robert Griffin III.
    Has to be the starter at this point. Gotta give him a shot and pull him later

Last week I saw 2 guys report Russel Wilson looked the best

Load Metric
    Pull him later??? Wat?? Russell Wilson is the best thing to come out of Seattle since Red Hook brother we're going to win the west! I am on the bandwagon, drinking the kool aid and loving every minute of it!!!

Load Metric
    I don't know how anyone can stand reading Bleacher Report. Horrible writing mixed with a horrible site design. Slideshows - yuck.

I still think Flynn will start, assuming his elbow is ok. This might put him on a short leash though. Wilson's preseason reminds me of Victor Cruz's preseason in 2010. Dude dominated but still was only the 5th WR come regular season. Granted Cruz was undrafted so he had less pedigree than Wilson. But the talent eventually came through.

I already like Wilson more than Tannehill or Weeden.

Load Metric
    From Bleacher Report...

one(possible two word)

PRE-SEASON
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    I don't know how anyone can stand reading Bleacher Report. Horrible writing mixed with a horrible site design. Slideshows - yuck.

I still think Flynn will start, assuming his elbow is ok. This might put him on a short leash though. Wilson's preseason reminds me of Victor Cruz's preseason in 2010. Dude dominated but still was only the 5th WR come regular season. Granted Cruz was undrafted so he had less pedigree than Wilson. But the talent eventually came through.

I already like Wilson more than Tannehill or Weeden.
    When its all said and done Wilson will be the 2nd best qb in this class behind Luck. I think I'm the only one who thinks RG3 will never be a good nfl qb. The best thing was all the combine talk was how fast RG3 is, but Luck was not considered athletic because of RG3's 40 time, but Lucks 40 and VJ was equal/better then Cam Newtons. RG3 will be hurt all the time and play 10-12 games a year.

Load Metric

Nevermind, I get what I deserve for writing something without substance and the grammar--yeah, let's not go there.

It happens.

I do NOT see Minnesota beating SF at home, but we'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Nevermind, I get what I deserve for writing something without substance and the grammar--yeah, let's not go there.

It happens.

I do NOT see Minnesota beating SF at home, but we'll see.

I said week 1 its SF @ GB.

After watching the preseason I'm concerned for GB. Rodgers looks really average. He had 6 ints last year and at least 2 were through the receivers hands, and this year he missing everywhere. Also Newhouse GBs left tackle is average at best and Smith will have his way against him. If Benson plays like he did in the last game GB will be ok, and challenge for the Lombardi.

Load Metric
    From TO's twitter:

I'm no longer a Seahawk. I THANK the organization 4 the opportunity, I'm truly blessed beyond belief. My FAITH is intact & will NOT waiver.

Thread Information