Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1512

Thread: The Seahawks Own Your Face

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    I was clearly just taking a shot at Tony. Im actually rooting for Seattle to win and cover since Im betting on them.
    Not rooting for Seattle but do have them dialed in to win.

A man who faces reality here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

No, and stop projecting. The Kap thread is a glorious testament to your insecurities regarding your football team and your quarterback.

You may want to spend this week at Niner Nation friend, there you can get all of the nut fluttering and beanbag gargling you so deeply need.

It's ok, it will all be over in a week.

I'm Jimmy!

Load Metric
    Percy Harvin ruled OUT for the game against SF due to concussion.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Percy Harvin ruled OUT for the game against SF due to concussion.
    The hit that put him out didnt look nearly as bad as the earlier ones
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    I dont understand the entire Percy Harvin thing? How was he allowed back in the game? Clearly the concussion happened in the first half. Don't they have rules that you cant play with one? Yet, this dude played the rest of the game IIRC. please correct me if I am wrong.

All of a sudden after the game they say concussion? Did he get one during the post game prayer?

Sounds shady to me that he was allowed back on the field after that first hit.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    I dont understand the entire Percy Harvin thing? How was he allowed back in the game? Clearly the concussion happened in the first half. Don't they have rules that you cant play with one? Yet, this dude played the rest of the game IIRC. please correct me if I am wrong.

All of a sudden after the game they say concussion? Did he get one during the post game prayer?

Sounds shady to me that he was allowed back on the field after that first hit.
    He was hit hard twice. This is the hit you are talking about...

He went to the sideline after this and passed all the concussion tests.

He then went back out on the field and was hit again in the endzone...

That is the hit that sent him out of the game.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    to me his head is barley touched in that last hit, doesnt even look like it would hurt without a helmet
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    to me his head is barley touched in that last hit, doesnt even look like it would hurt without a helmet
    The hit didn't hurt him, the defender landing on his head/neck is what did him in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Slow motion sometimes tends to make hits look a little less dramatic. Same thing sometimes happens in boxing and MMA, where it looks like just a glancing blow, but in real time it was very damaging.

That said I would say his bell was rung pretty heavily after that first hit, and was already somewhat woozy, and that second hit was just the nail in the coffin. I was pretty surprised he passed the first round of concussion tests, that first hit was definitely much worse than the second.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Slow motion sometimes tends to make hits look a little less dramatic. Same thing sometimes happens in boxing and MMA, where it looks like just a glancing blow, but in real time it was very damaging.

That said I would say his bell was rung pretty heavily after that first hit, and was already somewhat woozy, and that second hit was just the nail in the coffin. I was pretty surprised he passed the first round of concussion tests, that first hit was definitely much worse than the second.
    Agreed, dude was fined 21k today for the hit.

Tough break for Harvin, it's tough to come in cold after sitting out most of the season. It's unbelievable how much his presence opens up the offense for the Hawks.

With any luck he'll be available in 2 weeks. That could be quite a story when it's all said and done.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The 49ers have lost eight of their last 11 games in Seattle.

In those eight wins by the Seahawks, the average score is 30.1 - 7.6.....Yes, that's right.

In Seattle's last eight home wins against San Francisco, they've won by an average of 22.5 points. In that time, they've shut out the 49ers twice (2004, 2007), and they've held them to six points or less three other times (2005, 2010, 2013).

The three times that San Francisco has managed to pull off the upset in Seattle, they've won by an average of 25.3 - 20.3. (If you're keeping track at home, that means that the Seahawks have scored 61 points in those three home losses, which is the same number of points as what San Francisco scored in Seattle over their eight losses.)

So if the Seahawks win, it could get out of hand early, and if the 49ers win, it could very well mean that at least we had a shot at it. And I'd much rather have a shot at it than lose by 22.5 points. Imagine the outcry if San Francisco starts losing by fractions.

A Seattle win over the Niners hasn't been close since Olindo Mare kicked us to a 20-17 win on the final play of a December 6, 2009 game.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Us rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Percy Harvin is a pussy. If they get to the bowl and he is back O/U is 3.5 series played

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i think the margin of victory depends on how aggressive seattle will play on offense. you know their defense will be stout..and you know kap shouldn't be able to throw that much..not that he does anyway. if seattle can get out to an early lead, it could be lights out. if gore can't run then the ball is in kap's hands against this pass defense on the road...need i say this could get ugly...and historically it has.

SF will be playing not to lose the game. and hoping their defense will rise to the occasion once again....

SF struggles against QBs like wilson. his scrambling and passing on the run presents all kinds of problems for them, and their defense can be beaten by this type of QB...thing is, seattle has 2nd rate receivers, and they to themselves have been play boring ball control defensive football..but being at home, they should be able to open it up more...if they want to.

Load Metric
    It's impossible to describe just how fantastic this week has been in the great NW. Literally everyone in the region was wearing a jersey for Blue Friday today, and in many ways it even eclipses '05 in the fanaticism show in this week leading up to the Championship game.

There has been much written about the 12th man the last couple of weeks, and I think those of you on board who have been here a while and seen me live and fucking die with this team have a bit of extra insight that most others don't.

The Seahawks are part of our DNA here, and it's fucking glorious.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/17/peter-...game-previews/

Load Metric
    Darren Sharper arrested on suspicion of rape

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...on-rape-charge

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    what is this guy going to do.

Load Metric
    It's impossible to describe just how fantastic this week has been in the great NW. Literally everyone in the region was wearing a jersey for Blue Friday today, and in many ways it even eclipses '05 in the fanaticism show in this week leading up to the Championship game.

There has been much written about the 12th man the last couple of weeks, and I think those of you on board who have been here a while and seen me live and fucking die with this team have a bit of extra insight that most others don't.

It's impossible to describe just how nauseating this week has been in the great NW. In our DNA? HAHAHA! You need to come back to fucking earth. The only thing in Seattles DNA is blowing it when it counts. Seattle hasn't won shit. So get Pete Carrolls balls out of your throat. They lost their NBA team, and their MLB team is a joke that would have left had Griffey not kept enough people in the stands to get Safeco field built. So it isn't as much that they are in peoples DNA here, it's that they have no other fucking options at this point.

Yeah, every asshole in Washington is all of a sudden a Seahawks fan. As soon as they aren't sucking hind tit anymore. Nauseating. If you can't name 3 players on the team, you shouldn't be allowed into the stadium, and shouldn't be allowed to pretend you are a fan. This doesn't include you, but I hate seeing fat supermarket checkers wearing Hasselfag or fucking Joey Galloway jerseys asking me if I am excited about the game. Yeah, sorry you nasty old blue haired hag, I am not talking football with a fat old bag of shit who hasn't seen a game in 10 years, and doesn't know one player on the team.

I am just thankful that I hate Harbaugh almost as much as bandwagon Seahawk fans. I can't lose. I either get to enjoy Harbaugh losing, or Seattle fans losing. Seattle losing would be sooooooooo fucking sweet. Go SF! Whole thing seems fucking rigged anyway. Brady and Manning one last time in the AFC? Two up and coming QBs and fan bases that hate each other in the NFC? Should sell lots of ads. Don't be shocked to see multiple questionable calls in the AFC title game and SB to help Manning get his second ring.

Still can't wait for your perennial "we'll get em next year" post.

Comments

nunbeater: SUDDENLY A WILD AZZCLOWN APPEARS rep

Hockey Guy: POTY candidate

tony bagadonuts: Azzclown, taking solace in the fact that someone has to lose since 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    i think the margin of victory depends on how aggressive seattle will play on offense. you know their defense will be stout..and you know kap shouldn't be able to throw that much..not that he does anyway. if seattle can get out to an early lead, it could be lights out. if gore can't run then the ball is in kap's hands against this pass defense on the road...need i say this could get ugly...and historically it has.

SF will be playing not to lose the game. and hoping their defense will rise to the occasion once again....

SF struggles against QBs like wilson. his scrambling and passing on the run presents all kinds of problems for them, and their defense can be beaten by this type of QB...thing is, seattle has 2nd rate receivers, and they to themselves have been play boring ball control defensive football..but being at home, they should be able to open it up more...if they want to.
    Oh gee, is that what you think?
    So "we" is seattle?
    Whatever, if you bet on what you think, you'd be broke.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric

Weird, you'd hardly know there was a game going on unless it was Sunday down here.
    3rd straight one for the 49ers, just gets a little old.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

It's impossible to describe just how nauseating this week has been in the great NW. In our DNA? HAHAHA! You need to come back to fucking earth. The only thing in Seattles DNA is blowing it when it counts. Seattle hasn't won shit. So get Pete Carrolls balls out of your throat. They lost their NBA team, and their MLB team is a joke that would have left had Griffey not kept enough people in the stands to get Safeco field built. So it isn't as much that they are in peoples DNA here, it's that they have no other fucking options at this point.

Yeah, every asshole in Washington is all of a sudden a Seahawks fan. As soon as they aren't sucking hind tit anymore. Nauseating. If you can't name 3 players on the team, you shouldn't be allowed into the stadium, and shouldn't be allowed to pretend you are a fan. This doesn't include you, but I hate seeing fat supermarket checkers wearing Hasselfag or fucking Joey Galloway jerseys asking me if I am excited about the game. Yeah, sorry you nasty old blue haired hag, I am not talking football with a fat old bag of shit who hasn't seen a game in 10 years, and doesn't know one player on the team.

I am just thankful that I hate Harbaugh almost as much as bandwagon Seahawk fans. I can't lose. I either get to enjoy Harbaugh losing, or Seattle fans losing. Seattle losing would be sooooooooo fucking sweet. Go SF! Whole thing seems fucking rigged anyway. Brady and Manning one last time in the AFC? Two up and coming QBs and fan bases that hate each other in the NFC? Should sell lots of ads. Don't be shocked to see multiple questionable calls in the AFC title game and SB to help Manning get his second ring.

Still can't wait for your perennial "we'll get em next year" post.
    Still a puppet on a string, but at least you posted before the game...

I know you're HATING this week, which amuses me greatly, but it's nice to have your grumpy, curmudgeonly, miserable ass back even if it's just for a cameo.

You don't get it, and you never will.

Name:  1545639_620868594632895_1881665119_n.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  120.7 KB

Thread Information