Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Seahawks Own Your Face

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenfiftyam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limp donk bingo View Post
    If Lynch misses any time who gets the carries?
    Leon Washington is probably the number 2 RB on the depth chart, but they drafted a kid out of Utah (i think utah) named Robert Turbin. He looks like a professional wrestler. HUGE arms. He would prob get half the carries or more since Washington never really has carried the load on any team. Also IMO Lynch won't miss any time. I don't think you get suspended for 1 DUI. If he does miss time, I'd say worst case scenario it's 1-2 games.
    I have to disagree with you. This is Lynch's 3rd arrest in as many years. Back in 2009 he was suspended for 3 games for violating the leagues personal conduct policy. He hit and ran a women with his car in Buffalo a few years ago. This guy has shown a repeated pattern of bad behavior and poor decisions. I wouldnt be surprised at all to see Goodell drop the 6-game banhammer. Lynch would appeal and it would get reduced to 4.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/81...st-report-says

Comments

nunbeater: pay your debts faggot
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Lynch will miss 4-8 weeks this season. Which pretty much tanks Amy chance of the Seahawks even going 8-8

Load Metric
    I know this is a homer pick for me, but the KC Chiefs are gonna surprise a lot of people this year. The Defense was very very very good last year. All we do in the off season is add back Eric Berry who missed all of last year with a knee injury. Throw D. Poe in the middle of the D-Line which will allow Hali and Houston to come hard off the edges and this team is scary good on D. Then you look at the offensive side. We were without Jamaal Charles and Tony Moeaki for the entire season. Cassell was out for 1/2 the year. Last years first round pick Jon Baldwin missed a chunk of the 1st half due to punching Thomas Jones in the helmet! Throw in RT Eric Winston who was signed as a FA and Kevin Boss and Peyton Hillis as well as Brady Quinn as a backup and this team looks beastly.

recap: Offense includes Jamaal Charles, D. Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston, Moeaki, Hillis, Boss. An upgraded O-line and a competent new O-cordinator.

Look out AFC!
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Braylon Edwards is going to sign a. 1 year deal with Seattle.

Hes a good guy

Load Metric
    Its hard to tell if the Seahawks are any good, because the division is so bad, but I think they can get 9 wins if Russell Wilson is the qb. Being from WI I've seen alot of Flynn and Wilson, and Flynn is nothing more then a backup. Hes smart, but he has the weakest arm ever. He did set the all time GB td record, but it was the Lions so it doesnt really count. Shit they have trouble fielding enough players out on parole.

Russell Wilson has something you cant teach. Hes a natural born leader, and he believes in himself. Hes not the Tom Brady Im the best draft pick ever or the Brees doing chants before the game, but hes alot like Aaron Rodgers. He is such a great person, and he oozes confidence that his teamattes see, and he works harder then everyone else. Hes a quiet confident natural born leader. So much was said about his height, but the guys super athletic and he will succeed in the nfl no doubt.

Flynn has the experience factor that gives him the edge early on not to mention the contract, but If Wilson is given a fair chance I think he takes over week 5-6 and never gives it up.

I think SF is going to be way overrated this year. They had a great year, but they went 2-3 vs the good teams they played, and I think they are a qb away from being really good, but also a few injuries on defense away from being really average. If SF stays healthy on D I think they win the division with 10/11 wins, and Seattle gets a wild card spot. They both play GB early on so mark that down as a loss.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Prescient

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I know this is a homer pick for me, but the KC Chiefs are gonna surprise a lot of people this year. The Defense was very very very good last year. All we do in the off season is add back Eric Berry who missed all of last year with a knee injury. Throw D. Poe in the middle of the D-Line which will allow Hali and Houston to come hard off the edges and this team is scary good on D. Then you look at the offensive side. We were without Jamaal Charles and Tony Moeaki for the entire season. Cassell was out for 1/2 the year. Last years first round pick Jon Baldwin missed a chunk of the 1st half due to punching Thomas Jones in the helmet! Throw in RT Eric Winston who was signed as a FA and Kevin Boss and Peyton Hillis as well as Brady Quinn as a backup and this team looks beastly.

recap: Offense includes Jamaal Charles, D. Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston, Moeaki, Hillis, Boss. An upgraded O-line and a competent new O-cordinator.

Look out AFC!
    At first I was like you post is all bs, but then I saw Brady Quinn as a backup look out afc!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

Look out AFC!
    At first I was like you post is all bs, but then I saw Brady Quinn as a backup look out afc!

Cassell was hurt last year and we played a big chunk of the season with Tyler Palko as our QB. We still went 7-9 and missed winning our division by one game. I do like this team much better than last year, and if Cassell goes down again I think we are much improved with Quinn over Palko.

KC Chiefs are going 10-6 and winning the AFC West. Bookmark that shit

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenfiftyam View Post
    Leon Washington is probably the number 2 RB on the depth chart, but they drafted a kid out of Utah (i think utah) named Robert Turbin. He looks like a professional wrestler. HUGE arms. He would prob get half the carries or more since Washington never really has carried the load on any team. Also IMO Lynch won't miss any time. I don't think you get suspended for 1 DUI. If he does miss time, I'd say worst case scenario it's 1-2 games.
    I have to disagree with you. This is Lynch's 3rd arrest in as many years. Back in 2009 he was suspended for 3 games for violating the leagues personal conduct policy. He hit and ran a women with his car in Buffalo a few years ago. This guy has shown a repeated pattern of bad behavior and poor decisions. I wouldnt be surprised at all to see Goodell drop the 6-game banhammer. Lynch would appeal and it would get reduced to 4.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/81...st-report-says

Yeah you're right. I didn't realize he had suspensions before, didn't bother to google that before I wrote. I guess the new RB Turbin is looking good in camp tho, and taking to the coaching well. Supposedly Matt Flynn is also making improvements and solidifying himself as the starter. Edwards imo is over rated for even the little acknowledgement he gets as a good (average) receiver and this will prob just be another year another team for him. If he does well I will be shocked.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Robert Turbin will be the starter in the event the Beast is suspended.

I'm calling it, Lynch will have a maximum 2 game suspension, and I don't think he will serve one at all. He has been a perfect citizen since his last issue, he does loads of charitable giving of both his time and money, and he immediately accepted responsibility for the action.

Oh, and he blew barely over a .08 and his lawyer will probably get him off or take a deferment or some such alternate sentencing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

I'm calling it, Lynch will have a maximum 2 game suspension, and I don't think he will serve one at all. He has been a perfect citizen since his last issue, he does loads of charitable giving of both his time and money, and he immediately accepted responsibility for the action.

Oh, and he blew barely over a .08 and his lawyer will probably get him off or take a deferment or some such alternate sentencing.
    , homer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

, homer
    True, but I'm also always right. Just ask Slim T.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Russell Wilson will be starting QB by week 8, you guys overpaid Flynn. As a Packer fan I think Flynn is an amazing number 2 QB but dont think he will be a great starter. I guess we will see

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Correct

Banned
    Load Metric
    Flynn torched a bad lions secondary, :raindrops keep falling on his head. Over paid and not worth a sack of shit, have a blessed day yall!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Flynn torched a bad lions secondary, :raindrops keep falling on his head. Over paid and not worth a sack of shit, have a blessed day yall!
    He did hold his own against an equally bad Patriots secondary the year before

Load Metric
    If Flynn was worth anything Thompson would have locked him up in a deal before he became a hot commidity. Hes a poor mans Drew Brees. A system qb to a T. He makes Tebow look strong armed just floats the ball to a spot.

Load Metric

Look out AFC!
    Didn't understand why they fired Haley as soon as they did. Won the division his season year then a bad third and out after 13 games. Team obv responded once he left. Still hard to build something swapping out coaches so often.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    If Flynn was worth anything Thompson would have locked him up in a deal before he became a hot commidity. Hes a poor mans Drew Brees. A system qb to a T. He makes Tebow look strong armed just floats the ball to a spot.

Why would Thompson lock him up when they have Rodgers? No need to play a guy that much money to be a back up. He had a great group of Wideouts in GB and started two games against terrible secondarys. Seattle overpaid and will be burned by it. The only thing that will save them is drafting Wilson in the 3rd round.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

Look out AFC!
    Didn't understand why they fired Haley as soon as they did. Won the division his season year then a bad third and out after 13 games. Team obv responded once he left. Still hard to build something swapping out coaches so often.
    I believe that's why we promoted the fan & player favorite RAC.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerPrince2 View Post

Why would Thompson lock him up when they have Rodgers? No need to play a guy that much money to be a back up. He had a great group of Wideouts in GB and started two games against terrible secondarys. Seattle overpaid and will be burned by it. The only thing that will save them is drafting Wilson in the 3rd round.
    When you have Aaron Rodgers, you don't pay his backup. It's the same way when the hawks got Hasselbeck in 2000.

LOL at Flynn not having a strong arm, he's been zipping the ball down field all week and basically the qb competition is over.

Flynning!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerPrince2 View Post

Im saying if they really thought he was going to be worth anything as in trade value. He would been able to lock him up early on then eventually trade him.

Thread Information