Thread: Arbys Presents..... TYDE: THE ICON

Load Metric

Arbys Presents..... TYDE: THE ICON

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    50 km range ?

lol @ electric vehicles of any kind what a total fail

that boat is meant for calm seas or maybe Lake Tahoe….it’s not going to fare too well out in the open ocean

one rogue wave and its all over. I seriously doubt you could operate it safely even in semi-choppy conditions

also, basically you can take it out for a couple hours before heading back to the charging station which marinas aren’t ready for yet

that thing is a logistical disaster

cool blue lights though

Load Metric
    wow.

WOW.

so i guess we wont be giving you this as part of our employee of the month program.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric

not a fan of ‘green energy’ as a transformative solution to the omg ‘climate crisis’

there is no such thing as ‘climate change’ nobody cares about a few icebergs melting

The ‘climate crisis’ has nothing whatsoever to do with ‘saving the planet’, it’s about hijacking the global economy and keeping society on the grid

also, the United States is responsible for approximately 11% of harmful emissions that get pumped into our atmosphere

China and India are by FAR the worst offenders, but I can promise you that both countries couldn’t give less fucks about ‘climate change’

oh and we are only empowering China further considering they are the ones building 85% of lithium batteries and solar panels

and of course we have child slaves cobalt mining in the Congo

the whole thing is a wash environmentally, and solar sucks

oh and finally, I’ve found that if you drive a Tesla you’re usually a virtue signaling TDS liberal asshole

Banned
    Load Metric
    I do think the human race is poisoning our atmosphere, oceans and environment with all kinds of harmful toxins and raping our planet on multiple fronts

that much is obvious

but do we really think we are going to make a dent with absurd countermeasures like banning natural gas stoves, plastic straws, cow farts, and wiping out the fossil fuel industry ?

when I hear the term ‘climate change’ it pisses me off, because this planet has been through countless cycles of destruction, catastrophic natural disasters, ice ages, and cosmic assaults which wiped out who knows how many species and entire civilizations before we ever got here

can we do more to protect and preserve our natural resources and this amazing beautiful Earth ?

absolutely

but ‘electric’ is not the solution. It’s an expensive and hugely ineffective alternative…at least it is for now until the energy output is worth the cost of pillaging the planet to sustain production

solar has barely made a dent…it’s more of a cosmetic ‘solution’ than anything so the average Joe can posture as a environmentalist

Banned
    Load Metric
    we should be a lot more concerned about Putin firing off a few intercontinental ballistic nuclear missiles at major American cities

or maybe a little worried about the next lab engineered ‘pandemic’ that wipes out most of the human race

and yea and maybe get a handle on artificial intelligence before it’s too late

the whole China taking over as the worlds #1 superpower and preparing to invade Taiwan might be a cause for concern as well

we will look back in like 50 years (if we make it that far) and laugh at how fucking stupid we were to buy into this electric car nonsense

all these ridiculous charging stations popping up everywhere now will be ancient relics covered in graffiti sooner than later

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    but do we really think we are going to make a dent with absurd countermeasures like banning natural gas stoves
    ^^^^^

Does anyone think we are getting rid of gas stoves any time soon? Really? Anyone ever cook on an electric stove top? They are the worst. Sorry I don't want to take 90 minutes to boil a pot of spaghetti, my time is too valuable, and if my actions kills a polar bear 1 month early too bad.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    but do we really think we are going to make a dent with absurd countermeasures like banning natural gas stoves
    ^^^^^

Does anyone think we are getting rid of gas stoves any time soon? Really? Anyone ever cook on an electric stove top? They are the worst. Sorry I don't want to take 90 minutes to boil a pot of spaghetti, my time is too valuable, and if my actions kills a polar bear 1 month early too bad.

fast forward to 0:45 mark

TRUMP IS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    It’s a floating Los Angeles living room.

Thread Information