Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who genuinely believes Biden is a fake president?

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

Who genuinely believes Biden is a fake president?

I get not liking Dems. Sure why not. I do have a hard time believing any of you reasonably intelligent people think Trump won the 2020 election. But please explain how Trump won.

Load Metric
    HEY DESERTRUNNER COOL IT ON THE THREADS

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Oh I'm gonna spazz out for another 30 minutes or so. Something something quit deflecting.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He's a fake President in that others are making the decisions for him, and he just nods along because he wants to be remembered as a transformational 1-term President, and not a doddering senile fool who filled in a gap before a younger, more exciting Democrat took over.

Comments

splitthis:

JeffDime: 100%. Figure Head

IamGreek: No doubt

dwai:

Load Metric
    Is Biden the legitimately elected President of these United States, Druff?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

Comments

rum dick: God bless

Load Metric
    I get not liking Dems. Sure why not. I do have a hard time believing any of you reasonably intelligent people think Trump won the 2020 election. But please explain how Trump won.
    Im not sure who won but statistically speaking Bidens odds to have everything occur as its claimed are akin to getting hit my lightening 2x in short order.. (not quite powerball lottery but damn close)..

Trumps vote count total went up significantly since 2016 yet he still lost (No POTUS up for re-election has seen such a percentage increase and lost re-election)

Bidens totals exceeded a highly popular President (Obama in 2012) by an even larger margin then Trumps increase in votes..

Biden lost nearly every local county vote total which have accurately predicted every Presidental election for decades..

Is it possible this all happened legitimately.. Sure its possible anything is possible including runner runner for a royal flush against a flopped straight flush.. But Ocham's razor always tends to lean that the likely causation is usually the simplest which is shenanigans occurred.. Will we ever have proof absolutely that it was rigged not likely in fact even if its found it will be buried deep by both sides in the end because it would cause such upheaval that our elections could be so badly manipulated it could legitimately cause potential riots and thats putting it mildly..

Its not going to matter much the Dems are going to implode by the 22 elections.. (given the downhill slide the economy is going to get smashed with due to inflation, leading to Interest rate hikes likely at least partially cratering the housing market not sure if itll be 2008 all over again, plus the very potential that blue collar union members will retaliate as jobs created under Trump disappear and then some) The GOP will recapture the House and likely might flip a few seats to take the Senate back... Kamala Harris when she becomes POTUS sometime during Bidens current term wont be able to get a VP replacement through making Kevin McCarthy the likely next House Speaker the default second in line.. In the end I suspect Ron DeSantis will be the GOP nominee come 2024 and if he faces Harris will destroy her and possibly even win California for the first GOP win there since Reagan in 1984..

The second paragraph is strictly my own opinions and thoughts on where things are headed.. I could be totally wrong.. In some ways I hope the economic fail I see coming doesnt happen especially after the brutal economic damage from 2020 however I fear its almost a certain conclusion. I dont hope for bad things to happen just to get the GOP back in charge that would be honestly anti American deep down and Im anything but. I just fear were going down a prim rose path thats gonna end badly..

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol

splitthis: Correct

IamGreek: I like the way you think

dwai: ftpjesus IS GOD

mickeycrimm:

Load Metric
    this is literally the new flat earth theory.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    NO...According to 65% of Republicans.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol Team retard

MumblesBadly: Druff is so out of touch with his party!

mickeycrimm: fake poll

Silver
    Load Metric
    Someone remind me who called the shot to have ALL the Dem candidates drop out on the eve of the primary election and throw their collective weight to Biden?

Who was it that paused the count in every swing state during the general election in the dead of night?

Nothing about 2020 was organic.

Name:  E1HjjoAXIAAz9al.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  71.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He's a fake President in that others are making the decisions for him, and he just nods along because he wants to be remembered as a transformational 1-term President, and not a doddering senile fool who filled in a gap before a younger, more exciting Democrat took over.
    That is completely at odds with the recent reports. Apparently he demands detailed analysis of all angles of issues and asks his advisors extremely detailed questions and gets pissed if they don't know the answers offhand. He seems to be a taskmaster who wants people busting their asses to get things done. But don't let that get in the way of the official Fox News narrative.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    I could be totally wrong

Comments

splitthis: No

nunbeater: yes

IamGreek: Nope

gimmick:

dwai: combo breaker

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    That is completely at odds with the recent reports. Apparently he demands detailed analysis of all angles of issues and asks his advisors extremely detailed questions and gets pissed if they don't know the answers offhand. He seems to be a taskmaster who wants people busting their asses to get things done. But don't let that get in the way of the official Fox News narrative.
    Were those reports coming from Jarack O'Biden or Barack O'Jiden?

Load Metric
    Im not sure who won but statistically speaking Bidens odds to have everything occur as its claimed are akin to getting hit my lightening 2x in short order.. (not quite powerball lottery but damn close)..

Trumps vote count total went up significantly since 2016 yet he still lost (No POTUS up for re-election has seen such a percentage increase and lost re-election)

Bidens totals exceeded a highly popular President (Obama in 2012) by an even larger margin then Trumps increase in votes..

Biden lost nearly every local county vote total which have accurately predicted every Presidental election for decades..

Is it possible this all happened legitimately.. Sure its possible anything is possible including runner runner for a royal flush against a flopped straight flush.. But Ocham's razor always tends to lean that the likely causation is usually the simplest which is shenanigans occurred.. Will we ever have proof absolutely that it was rigged not likely in fact even if its found it will be buried deep by both sides in the end because it would cause such upheaval that our elections could be so badly manipulated it could legitimately cause potential riots and thats putting it mildly..

Its not going to matter much the Dems are going to implode by the 22 elections.. (given the downhill slide the economy is going to get smashed with due to inflation, leading to Interest rate hikes likely at least partially cratering the housing market not sure if itll be 2008 all over again, plus the very potential that blue collar union members will retaliate as jobs created under Trump disappear and then some) The GOP will recapture the House and likely might flip a few seats to take the Senate back... Kamala Harris when she becomes POTUS sometime during Bidens current term wont be able to get a VP replacement through making Kevin McCarthy the likely next House Speaker the default second in line.. In the end I suspect Ron DeSantis will be the GOP nominee come 2024 and if he faces Harris will destroy her and possibly even win California for the first GOP win there since Reagan in 1984..

The second paragraph is strictly my own opinions and thoughts on where things are headed.. I could be totally wrong.. In some ways I hope the economic fail I see coming doesnt happen especially after the brutal economic damage from 2020 however I fear its almost a certain conclusion. I dont hope for bad things to happen just to get the GOP back in charge that would be honestly anti American deep down and Im anything but. I just fear were going down a prim rose path thats gonna end badly..

No offense, and I’m glad you are well, but you also thought Cmoney and I were the same person for half a decade. So…

Comments

Walter Sobchak: LOL

MumblesBadly: Gold!

Load Metric

obviously druffs take is basic and retarded but its -ev to trust the reports coming out at face value.

i do put a good amount of weight behind the republicans saying that biden is basically sharp as a tack when they meet with him, but even there you just never know. they could just be looking to protect investments or promote an air of overall stability.

which admittedly is not the republican brand lately, but you get the idea.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Were those reports coming from Jarack O'Biden or Barack O'Jiden?
    They're coming from staff who are a rubbed the wrong way and leaking to the media because it makes them feel important.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

No offense, and I’m glad you are well, but you also thought Cmoney and I were the same person for half a decade. So…
    Glad you are still alive unlike cmoney

RIP

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Joe Biden is a hologram.
    He won because 11 million holograms voted for him.
    Mike Lindell is making a documentary about this now.
    I heard Trump will move back into White House Memorial Day weekend.

Comments

splitthis: Goooo Pablo

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL @ anyone who watches Biden speak and thinks that he's "sharp as a tack".

Seriously.

That would be like reading Trump's tweets in 2020 and concluding that he has a calm, even temperament.

Amazing denial going on with some people here.

Load Metric
    just like a child or semi-senile, ask for stuff without understanding the difficulty of doing
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Thread Information